Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! (7859 Views)

Words Ending With 'ing' / Words Ending With '- ia' / Never Ending Story - Just Two Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by Xionez(m): 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2011
and speed off with his mind quickly analyzing the possible and nearest hospital within his vicinity. This turned out to be disastrous because he didn't notice he was going over the speed limit and . . .
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by bomar(f): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
he didn't see the old woman crossing the road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by Obinoscopy(m): 1:42am On Dec 31, 2012
The old woman however saw him and screamed JESUS and the man marched his brakes...
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2013
He was dazed as he used his left hand to open the car-door;a small crowd has gathered and he sighed in-relief-as he saw the old woman talking to someone in the crowd.At least she was alive
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by baibijayyahoo(f): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2013
suddenly he realised t was all a dream....... New day he got up and got ready for work, got into his car, on his way to work he met dis beautiful young gal name baibijay...... Behold he immediateli knew dis was d luv of his life
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by Virtueofemerald: 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
4lowin
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
sadly unknown to him,that this same lady was the one who is to be his doom.he parked his car....
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
and the young damsel stepped in majestically
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by haibe(m): 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sammy Hoe: and the young damsel stepped in majestically

without giving a second thought
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Then he returned and found her in his car.
But his door was locked. He should have known she was a witch. But meh, he opened the car door and entered. Locking them both in the car.

The the damsel transformed. . . .
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
Then he returned and found her in his car.
But his door was locked. He should have known she was a witch. But meh, he opened the car door and entered. Locking them both in the car.

The the damsel transformed. . . .
weytin be dis?
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
weytin be dis?
. . . the man said gasping at what the maid was becoming. grin
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
. . . the man said gasping at what the maid was becoming. grin
...slowly she transformed into a cat while the man kept fumbling with the door
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by ibiruk38: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
Finally,he got the door open and fled
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by jamace(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2015
Suddenly, he struck his foot against a stone and fell down. He could not get up fast enough to continue his escape.
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Sambissa to study terrorism and was.....
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by Rashelany: 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
about getting up when he realised he couldn't..
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by Bsophia(f): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
He woke up to reality and found out he was yet in another dream.
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by Fabulous0019(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
Exactly 5:30 pm on Thursday... July 21st.... I woke up realising I was dreaming about a thread on naira land.... So, I decided to take my bath, waited for a while and all what was on my mind was to go and visit Cynthia a fellow corper av been longing to visit.... On getting close to her house... I called her am almost at her place... I was told to open the door to her one room apartment after knocking..... And I was surprised by what I saw....... I saw...............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A-Z List Of Football Clubs,in Alphabetical Order. / Get Free Sure Bet9ja Winning Code Daily Tips / Proverb Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.