Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,217 members, 7,953,803 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) - Properties (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) (88750 Views)

Quality Delivery On Aluminium Windows,doors,railings Etc / The Professional Touch To Building Design, Construction And Real Estate / For Your Aluminium & Glass Systems (windows, Doors, Roofing, Shower Stalls, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2016
Bros u still had my 20k balance , please kindly upload the whole picture let everyone see the shabby job including the open casement, when I uploaded the pic of the windows few months ago , u called me to put it off from Nairaland and I immediately did. You ended the call just now and U came here to say the call dropPed.No forget God dey, I won't say anything else cos you will deny it
mavverick:
Adeekiti

You did such a shabby job just because of 50k ?
Just spoke to you now before the phone cut off, you are saying you want 50K extra, my offer to you is 50k is a full and final settlement, nothing more, nothing less. Whilst I know there was a 20k balance from the 1m agreed, I am only offering you a full and final of 50k.

This is an extra expense that was unbudgeted for, and like I said had you approached me that dollar has risen, and so it the prices of materials, I would understand that because truly prices have gone up, but I expected sincerity from you, Oga dollar has risen o, I will need x amount to complete the job, but dont send me a fabricated quote and think that I will accept it, I HATE that principle. If I accepted that from everyone, so how much will it cost to build a house, ONE BILLION NAIRA ?

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 11:29am On Jun 03, 2016
I will do so when I get to site.

This is what I have a problem with ?
And apparently, its the latest design, one cannot stick his hands outside the window to collect something etc, because its permanently screwed on.
If work needs to be done on the window for maintenance, this cannot be done from the outside, because Ade has decided to screw it on because he did not agree 1M with me, but chose to start the job... Because I forced him to start it, as Ade is the only person that does windows in Lagos..

adeekiti:
Bros u still had my 20k balance , please kindly upload the whole picture let everyone see the shabby job including the open casement, when I uploaded the pic of the windows few months ago , u called me to put it off from Nairaland and I immediately did. You ended the call just now and U came here to say the call dropPed.No forget God dey

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2016
What I told you to take off NL is pictures of my house, its a private property, not a primary school nor church.
You dont take pictures of my house and put it on here for marketing without my permission ? Did you ask me first.
I told you if you want to post pictures, it must be of just the windows ONLY not my building. I dont see any problems with that, I feel I ought to be asked first, and besides the window is what you did, not the building ! I hope thats clear.

adeekiti:
Bros u still had my 20k balance , please kindly upload the whole picture let everyone see the shabby job including the open casement, when I uploaded the pic of the windows few months ago , u called me to put it off from Nairaland and I immediately did. You ended the call just now and U came here to say the call dropPed.No forget God dey

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Perfect touch Aluminium (an order by a Nairalander of an open casement with burglary)

2 Shares

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
When u trust in God , he knows what he will reward everyone.. Stay truthful and let God take charge . Perfect touch Aluminium

2 Likes

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
Thanks to every of our clients who trust and believe in us. Here is a progress of a Nairalander's railings after the completion of his windows. #God Alone and just be truthful in all you do

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Work in progress.. Stairs rails coming soon. All turkey 04 stainless rails

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
Stainless rails by perfect touch Aluminium. As long as God be for us who can......... The gate entrance in progress

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
Stainless rails...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
cool

2 Likes

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
A big thank you to everyone that keeps us going, you added a strength to perfect touch Aluminium. God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
Perfect touch Aluminium works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by bandwidth: 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
adeekiti:
sir, It can be painted before we channel it into the Aluminium pipes. But it doesnt need to be painted though ,since it's not visible when the window Is completely fabricated
Okay thanks for the response. What is the main advantage of having the rods channeled into the aluminium pipes as against the usual stand-alone burglary rods. Also, can wrought iron rods be channeled through the aluminium pipes?

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
bandwidth:

Okay thanks for the response. What is the main advantage of having the rods channeled into the aluminium pipes as against the usual stand-alone burglary rods. Also, can wrought iron rods be channeled through the aluminium pipes?
some people don't like their burglary fixed seperately and having your burglary embedded into the Aluminium makes it looks simple and saves cost on installing your burglary seperately. After some times, U might have to repaint your burglary if installed seperately but your burglary if embeded and channeled into the aluminium pipes will always remain safe and lasting.. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
Stainless rails progress ... The stairs

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2016
God sees it all, that's what you need to know..

1 Share

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
you didnt state the date of the chat above ?
you didnt explain what happened with 1m agreement and how you doctored a picture to claim that is what we agreed, despite the fact that you dont have any evidence to prove this ?
you didnt explain how rude you were over the phone, even telling me that did anything miss on my site, so is it your birth right for you to steal my materials stored in the rooms ?

Good customer services mean that when issues happen with your clients, you try to resolve it with them, i am sure you know what is happening to your brother brabus now ? You blatantly told me to go find another person, remember how you begged for this job. People in diaspora are reading ooo.

Look, in case you dont know I am not the one who looks like a fraud, plenty window people full lagos. People in diaspora will take a long and hard look at how you have dealt with my case, I have paid you 20k short of a million, 50k extra will not bankrupt me. The way and manner in which you are going about it is what I have a problem with, I am still waiting for an answer to the question below.

If 50k is paid today, when will the work start and finish ? Only a fraud would dodge this question.

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
Is It that U lied on people who work for U that they steal things from your site? I knew u will say this as well that's why I always tell ur security guy to check while I'm leaving Ur site and he just laugh each time I say come and check o. How did I begged for this job? The funniest part is that U know u are at fault but still want to push blames to the other person, U can't threaten me at all. Everything is clear to everyone, U finally have a corner to push and dodge the chat as usual. The screenshot of where I didn't agree to the 1m was provided by u. If u want me to do Ur job, u don't threaten me at all. What's ur gain when u want artisans to use their money and labour to work for U? U know u did same to some artisans on NL as well . If the balance of 20k and the 50k (N70k)is not paid, I'm going no where, don't twist things here again like U do before , it's the balance of 20k then 50k to take nets inside. I can't take ur insults anymore . Thank u
mavverick:
you didnt state the date of the chat above ?
you didnt explain what happened with 1m agreement and how you doctored a picture to claim that is what we agreed, despite the fact that you dont have any evidence to prove this ?
you didnt explain how rude you were over the phone, even telling me that did anything miss on my site, so is it your birth right for you to steal my materials stored in the rooms ?

Good customer services mean that when issues happen with your clients, you try to resolve it with them, i am sure you know what is happening to your brother brabus now ? You blatantly told me to go find another person, remember how you begged for this job. People in diaspora are reading ooo.

Look, in case you dont know I am not the one who looks like a fraud, plenty window people full lagos. People in diaspora will take a long and hard look at how you have dealt with my case, I have paid you 20k short of a million, 50k extra will not bankrupt me. The way and manner in which you are going about it is what I have a problem with, I am still waiting for an answer to the question below.

If 50k is paid today, when will the work start and finish ? Only a fraud would dodge this question.

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ahh

Which artisans did I engage on NL ? Like I said, I have only ever had problems with some people i engaged on NL (You and brabus, Topsy is Ok, nobody is perfect but at least you dont see me complaining on his posts) most of the others were recommended by friends, no issues till date and that is why they are still there. Ever wondered why I didnt give you the stairs windows, toilet doors, stairs handrail to do ? If you were a good person, I ought to have given it to you. Dont you think so ?

For your info, apart from Bosun who everyone knows what he is all about, you are the only other ARTISAN from NL that I have had serious problems with, and i am full of regrets.
So you expect me to pay you 70k and then you hang up on me again, and go all quiet? Why cant you just answer the question of when the work will be finished ?

The whole world, is my question too much to ask. I am worried about paying money and the guy running away.
In case you have not read it, is this the person you are claiming i had issues with: https://www.nairaland.com/3148782/how-select-good-builder
you really should be ashamed of yourself, sympathizing with brabus ! ... Never knew you to be like this.

adeekiti:
Is It that U lied on people who work for U that they steal things from your site? I knew u will say this as well that's why I always tell ur security guy to check while I'm leaving Ur site and he just laugh each time I say come and check o. How did I begged for this job? The funniest part is that U know u are at fault but still want to push blames to the other person, U can't threaten me at all. Everything is clear to everyone, U finally have a corner to push and dodge the chat as usual. The screenshot of where I didn't agree to the 1m was provided by u. If u want me to do Ur job, u don't threaten me at all. What's ur gain when u want artisans to use their money and labour to work for U? U know u did same to some artisans on NL as well . If the balance of 20k and the 50k (N70k)is not paid, I'm going no where, don't twist things here again like U do before , it's the balance of 20k then 50k to take nets inside. I can't take ur insults anymore . Thank u

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
U want me to mention names right? Topsy is ok but nobody is perfect ..the reason why u picked on me is because of my humility to U.. Have u forgotten U said u are giving me an award of one of the best artisans and some days ago, u stated that u want the net inside now .. Ego is not needed in issues like this brother, what I won't accept is when I know i'm not at fault
mavverick:
Ahh

Which artisans did I engage on NL ? Like I said, I have only ever had problems with some people i engaged on NL (You and brabus, Topsy is Ok, nobody is perfect but at least you dont see me complaining on his posts) most of the others were recommended by friends, no issues till date and that is why they are still there. Ever wondered why I didnt give you the stairs windows, toilet doors, stairs handrail to do ? If you were a good person, I ought to have given it to you. Dont you think so ?

For your info, apart from Bosun who everyone knows what he is all about, you are the only other ARTISAN from NL that I have had serious problems with, and i am full of regrets.
So you expect me to pay you 70k and then you hang up on me again, and go all quiet? Why cant you just answer the question of when the work will be finished ?

The whole world, is my question too much to ask. I am worried about paying money and the guy running away.

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
I guess I spoke too soon then, lesson learnt !
Before you review someone, let them finish your work first.
Like i said, I called you when in Lagos several times to settle the matter, but your arrogance and thrash talking got the better of you. Net being inside was what you were supposed to deliver, when you tried to force me to pay you an extra 70k, and i refused, then what did you do, you installed nets outside. So so WICKED !! why are people like this. #NigeriaNeedsChange

By the way, i am still waiting for the picture of the person i sent to threaten you, you are so full of BS forming humble.

adeekiti:
U want me to mention names right? Topsy is ok but nobody is perfect ..the reason why u picked on me is because of my humility to U.. Have u forgotten U said u are giving me an award of one of the best artisans and some days ago, u stated that u want the net inside now .. Ego is not needed in issues like this brother, what I won't accept is when I know i'm not at fault

2 Likes

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
I hail oga 3strike

I called Ade several times that we should meet on site. He more or less told me to stuff it. He blatantly asked me to call someone else to do the job ? Adeekiti, is this a lie ?

I called again 2 days later after things calmed down, again lets meet on site, at least hear me out. what did Adeekiti say ? he said i sent someone to threaten him ? Someone by the name of Gbade.

I have met Ade once in person, late last year. Humble guy indeed "WHO WILL NOT BE HUMBLE WHEN SOLICITING FOR A JOB"

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
U said u called to ask me if we should meet at your site right? On a Sunday before the day U called that we should meet at Ur site, were U not yelling and abusing me on phone that U can't take the net outside and before then U said u won't pay my balance nor add any money, U even said u will ask on Nairaland if net are made outside then I said fine go ahead, you later found out that sliding windows do have their nets outside as well, u knew u had no game on that again and U called on Tuesday with calm voice that if I will like to get additional money to move the nets inside and I said No, u should get someone else that was after U were yelling at me hoping that I will accept to do the net again like I accepted the quote U turned down along the work, the reason U are here posting things is because U want me to fix the net for U after I've delivered Ur service while U delayed my balance with the windows That Ur welder refuse to make for you. Why will I use my money to change the net again and fix them inside despite I did before now..U only pushed me to the wall and thats why I'm reacting this way..do u want me to name the other artisans U did same too? I can't tolerate U using those words at me , NEVER WILL ALLOW SAY ANYTHING ABT BIRTHRIGHT..If respect is been given to U, pls respect yourself too and keep playing your hide and seek games, jumping from one thread to another when U know u have no truth at all.. Keep playing your games when u are done Pls tell me.. God is watching U, hope u know that ?
mavverick:
I hail oga 3strike

I called Ade several times that we should meet on site. He more or less told me to stuff it. He blatantly asked me to call someone else to do the job ? Adeekiti, is this a lie ?

I called again 2 days later after things calmed down, again lets meet on site, at least hear me out. what did Adeekiti say ? he said i sent someone to threaten him ? Someone by the name of Gbade.

I have met Ade once in person, late last year. Humble guy indeed "WHO WILL NOT BE HUMBLE WHEN SOLICITING FOR A JOB"

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Good U edited ur post, I'm not talking abt bosun and U know.. U always want someone to tell u their works are not good, so that u can hold back their balance .. Continue ok
mavverick:
Ahh

In case you have not read it, is this the person you are claiming i had issues with: https://www.nairaland.com/3148782/how-select-good-builder
you really should be ashamed of yourself, sympathizing with brabus ! ... Never knew you to be like this.

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 10, 2016
Whose arrogance people don't worry,the truth is within, calm down.....(I have shown the proof that shows it that after delivering, U want another thing apart from the agreed pattern...on Sunday when u called, u started yelling and screaming at me on phone hoping that I will give in again like u changed the quote earlier and I had to add my money to sort things, then I boldly told u to go ahead and ask if net are done outside, u found out and U realize it and U thought that was what u will use against and U called on Tuesday after the sunday U yelled at me, u were asking me and I will quote u "Hey adeekiti, baawo no, I have the shirt I promised U, when do u want to pick it up and I said "don't worry like I told u, I don't need the shirt and u said "ok , Adeekiti do u want me to add to the money so that the net can be moved inside and I said I'm done with taking Ur abuses, u have my balance of 20k and it remains 2nets for the casement on the upstairs , get someone else to fix since U delayed it, it was suppose to be installed the day I left there despite I whatsapp U before,during and after I was done with the rest of the net, u stopped replying when u knew u can't get the burglary ready and as well don't want to pay my balance which U later sent a whatsapp text a week or more saying the second welder ran away leaving behind those remaining burglary undone....talking about the change Nigeria needs, it people like u that Nigeria need to change...staying on Ur laptop/phone and using artisans to work and deny them their pay..He gave the guy that the new guy /engineer who was supervising the net while I was fixing it my whtsapp number and he thought I won't recognize his face since I met him just once, different from the others I've seen on site, I recognize him through his displayed pic on whatsapp, now U are here denying it.. Like I said before and I'm saying again, God is watching in 20D
mavverick:
I hail oga 3strike

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lies Lies Lies

As I said, why did you hide the date of the chat screenshot you sent earlier. The agreed pattern was for all nets to be fixed inside (Sliding), where have you ever seen nets permanently fixed outside ? You only sent me that in March 2016, the work started in November 2015.

Have you received 980k before, yes or no ? So are you denying receiving any money ? Because I am seeing a FRAUD talking here. I am waiting for you to deny receiving 980k so that I can post the payment details here for all to see. So your claim of not paying Artisans is laughable, when you have nothing to say, best to keep quiet.

How did I change quotation, you mentioned a price, I gave you my offer, you accepted it and thats what we have been working with. How simple is that Mr FRAUD ?

adeekiti:
Whose arrogance people don't worry,the truth is within, calm down.....(I have shown the proof that shows it that after delivering, U want another thing apart from the agreed pattern...on Sunday when u called, u started yelling and screaming at me on phone hoping that I will give in again like u changed the quote earlier and I had to add my money to sort things, then I boldly told u to go ahead and ask if net are done outside, u found out and U realize it and U thought that was what u will use against and U called on Tuesday after the sunday U yelled at me, u were asking me and I will quote u "Hey adeekiti, baawo no, I have the shirt I promised U, when do u want to pick it up and I said "don't worry like I told u, I don't need the shirt and u said "ok , Adeekiti do u want me to add to the money so that the net can be moved inside and I said I'm done with taking Ur abuses, u have my balance of 20k and it remains 2nets for the casement on the upstairs , get someone else to fix since U delayed it, it was suppose to be installed the day I left there despite I whatsapp U before,during and after I was done with the rest of the net, u stopped replying when u knew u can't get the burglary ready and as well don't want to pay my balance which U later sent a whatsapp text a week or more saying the second welder ran away leaving behind those remaining burglary undone....talking about the change Nigeria needs, it people like u that Nigeria need to change...staying on Ur laptop/phone and using artisans to work and deny them their pay..He gave the guy that the new guy /engineer who was supervising the net while I was fixing it my whtsapp number and he thought I won't recognize his face since I met him just once, different from the others I've seen on site, I recognize him through his displayed pic on whatsapp, now U are here denying it.. Like I said before and I'm saying again, God is watching in 20D

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
These was when he was still looking for a way to find someone else so that he can offer the person lesser money in other to avoid paying my balance, he asked around and no one was ready to accept his offers, he then came back asking me to come and fix his net. Thesame way you did to your engineers changing engineers and paying them peanut and won't want to balance them, the roofer that did Ur job, what did u do to him? The guy that installed Ur doors, did u pay him? U want me open ur cans of worms then I will do that, U are just a slave master, I've taken enough of Ur insults and never I repeat will I take it anymore. I made 70 windows for mr Mavverick with nets and he refuse to pay me, he delayed works, he refused the price that was agreed on when the works was almost at Finishing stage, if u got away with Brabus never will I accept such from U..
mavverick:
Lies Lies Lies

As I said, why did you hide the date of the chat screenshot you sent earlier. The agreed pattern was for all nets to be fixed inside (Sliding), where have you ever seen nets permanently fixed outside ? You only sent me that in March 2016, the work started in November 2015.

Have you received 980k before, yes or no ? So are you denying receiving any money ? Because I am seeing a FRAUD talking here. I am waiting for you to deny receiving 980k so that I can post the payment details here for all to see. So your claim of not paying Artisans is laughable, when you have nothing to say, best to keep quiet.

How did I change quotation, you mentioned a price, I gave you my offer, you accepted it and thats what we have been working with. How simple is that Mr FRAUD ?

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
These was what was done on his casement windows, I will upload picture of works I did for him since he wants to push me to it.. I've taken enough of Ur insults, never will I accept it anymore... I spent 80k additional to fix his works when he refuse to the agree price, he delayed the works and refused to pay when the price of materials got high

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (53) (Reply)

Average Number Of Blocks For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.