Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) - Properties (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) (87071 Views)

Quality Delivery On Aluminium Windows,doors,railings Etc / The Professional Touch To Building Design, Construction And Real Estate / For Your Aluminium & Glass Systems (windows, Doors, Roofing, Shower Stalls, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Total Rubbish as usual, a lot of irrelevance and avoiding the questions that I have asked here.

Tilcor fitted my roof, fully paid, I can upload the receipt but why should I. How can a company like tilcor fit a roof and you think they would not accept full payment. Again, this shows your stupidity...

Doors - Open the can of worms, let us hear it. I actually want to hear it.

Engineers, for God sake, windows is your concern not engineers, why not focus on it. You have failed to show me the price that was agreed, at least I showed you what I agreed with you.

adeekiti:
These was when he was still looking for a way to find someone else so that he can offer the person lesser money in other to avoid paying my balance, he asked around and no one was ready to accept his offers, he then came back asking me to come and fix his net. Thesame way you did to your engineers changing engineers and paying them peanut and won't want to balance them, the roofer that did Ur job, what did u do to him? The guy that installed Ur doors, did u pay him? U want me open ur cans of worms then I will do that, U are just a slave master, I've taken enough of Ur insults and never I repeat will I take it anymore. I made 70 windows for mr Mavverick with nets and he refuse to pay me, he delayed works, he refused the price that was agreed on when the works was almost at Finishing stage, if u got away with Brabus never will I accept such from U..

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lies...why are u dodging the threads when u know I have shown evidence to counter Ur lies.... your roof was done through who? Didn't U told me it seems Ur roof is not properly done to avoid paying the roofer's balance, didn't u held back his balance after offering his services to U and u threatened not to pay his balance if he doesn't work extra one week for u?? What a slave master indeed , more than 17engineers worked after each other because u will make them work for you and hold back their balance to offer another engineer something Lower than the balance..
mavverick:
Total Rubbish as usual, a lot of irrelevance and avoiding the questions that I have asked here.

Tilcor fitted my roof, fully paid, I can upload the receipt but why should I. How can a company like tilcor fit a roof and you think they would not accept full payment. Again, this shows your stupidity...

Doors - Open the can of worms, let us hear it. I actually want to hear it.

Engineers, for God sake, windows is your concern not engineers, why not focus on it. You have failed to show me the price that was agreed, at least I showed you what I agreed with you.

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
I dont believe in making empty noise and talking a lot of irrelevance, I believe in facts.

So Adeekiti was never paid, but his brother was at the receiving end of the following payments.

Making a total of 980k till date, now what did i agree

This was the basis of the payment, not until one day Ade took a photo of a piece of paper with N1,070,000 stated on it, and then said this is what I agreed. Let us cast our mind back to the screenshot where he clearly stated that he would acccept the offer. He also said I should understand what was involved, was I told what was involved ? ABSOLUTELY NOT... IS THIS NOT DISHONESTY ?

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
Again, someone who is loosing it ?
When did I tell you my roof was not done properly ??
Have you heard of Tilcor ? Go and complain to Tilcor for me if my roof was not done properly then.
How come you are the one speaking for this engineer, why has the engineer not come out to say this ??
sounds like busy body to me, window is your work, focus on it and stop messing around..

adeekiti:
Lies...why are u dodging the threads when u know I have shown evidence to counter Ur lies.... your roof was done through who? Didn't U told me it seems Ur roof is not properly done to avoid paying the roofer's balance, didn't u held back his balance after offering his services to U and u threatened not to pay his balance if he doesn't work extra one week for u?? What a slave master indeed , more than 17engineers worked after each other because u will make them work for you and hold back their balance to offer another engineer something Lower than the balance..

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
u only want to use artisans to do your works and won't want to pay, he did same to his bricklayers.. You are just a slave master, on several occasions, he will call me to go to his site and getting there , the bricklayer wil say, I shouldn't have come because it hasn't got to the stage I have to work, he splitted his money from last year when the works commenced.. Price of materials got high despite I warned him often that we should make everything ready, he refused and decided not to pay the agreed amount and as well not to pay for the increase in cost of materials , U that said u will never add anything was now calling after he realized he was at fault to ask me if I will take the shirt he got for me and I said no, he said I should tell me if he should add me money, after we discussed and I told him how much he will despite I considered his broke kind of person, I'm sure he contacted other fabricator to see if he could get it down lower than what I offered him that was why he didnt call nor text after his first post requesting me to come and move the net inside , U know u can't the offers I've given U else where.. I know U too well
mavverick:
I dont believe in making empty noise and talking a lot of irrelevance, I believe in facts.

So Adeekiti wasver paid, but his brother was at the receiving end of the following payments.

Making a total of 980k till date, now what did i agree

This was the basis of the payment, not until one day Ade took a photo of a piece of paper with N1,070,000 stated on it, and then said this is what I agreed. Let us cast our mind back to the screenshot where he clearly stated that he would acccept the offer. He also said I should understand what was involved, was I told what was involved ? ABSOLUTELY NOT... IS THIS NOT DISHONESTY ?
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
U are a liar...He brought the screenshot of the claimed place that I agreed to his offer and please in that screenshot, did I accept his offer despite after giving him my price, he told me to please look into his own price which I did and we arrived at the first quote which he now claim we didn't agree, do u know how many people's sweat was worked out to push Ur project to that stage, U told the guy that was installing Ur doors, U won't pay him upfront until he finish installing the doors, that was why the guy was just feeling unhappy, what a slave master U are....please house, help me ask him o, why will the second welder fixing Ur burglary run away too like the first one?

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
Perfect works
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
Immediately he pays, I fabricate and deliver to his site... Please house check the dates of payment, it got to the stage after he transferred the second 150k, he refused the agreed price and refuse to pay for the additional money when materials got high, I spoke with an elder and as well an artisan that worked for him on NL and they told me to find means and fix the nets for him and I added my own 80k, during the phone conversation which he refused the agree amount, he told me the call was irritating and its getting too dirty for him, he ended the call and later told me not to return to his site hoping he could get someone else to fix it lesser for him and they all turned him down, he got back to me again and I told him but U told me not to return to your site, he said no that was not what he meant and he will want me to come and do his net which I did as agreed that his sliding windows will have their net outside and the casement will have their net inside and his supervisor sent him updates and pictures of the whole works, I called him and told him that I'm almost rounding up Ur works, he should get the burglary ready so that I can install the nets at once not spending extra cost to return to his site to fix the remaining 3nets for the casement, had added 80k to fix his net after he refused to pay the agreed money and refused to add to the money when materials got high, am I the one producing Aluminium materials? Pls help me ask him, he said he will never add to it and I said fine, he should forward my balance and I fix his remaining net, he said no that I should fix his net(slave master) and I said ok if that's what he wants, I had to remain calm and I sent him another text on whatsapp to notify him that I'm done and expecting his welder to bring His burglary, he read my messages and didn't reply until a week or more, he replied tellng me that his welder has ran away...

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
We are talking here about windows, lets deal with that.

I am a slave master, yet you choose to work for me and collect my money, you ought to have returned it back now. Talking without any form of common sense, I hope customers are reading this and they should ask themselves, do they want to be involved with someone like this ?
So you didnt accept my offer, why did you start the work ? collect the money ? you ought to have returned it.
Why did you collect the money, still no answer as to who collected the money I provided evidence of payment.
I am not going to answer your stupid/idiotic questions because I owe you no explanation, I am here to discuss my windows.
So now I didnt pay, and attention has shifted to bricklayer ! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. From engineer, to welder, to bricklayer, ever notice how we stopped talking about windows. Afterall that was what I engaged you for. Nothing else !!!!

Sounds like a very desperate man who has no where to hide.
I will keep exposing you, it costs me nothing. But at least I can warn others.

adeekiti:
He knows he can't get answers from NL again because they know who he is, he decided to use other id to ask for solutions.. Bro change your ways..
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
These was after the nets was installed which his supervisor sent him the pic and he didn't say anything, his friend showed him another way to make the net and he now wants it that way, where is that done and U want me to use my money to do that again..? No it can't happen again, U didn't pay the welder's money as well, he abadon Ur work.. Do u think he will use his money as well to fix ur burglary and doors? The supplier that wanted to supply doors first, what happened btw u and him.. State Ur lies again , the people that knows everything knows who U are

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
[size=18pt]Did you tell me it was additional money because dollar has gone high ? !! ABSOLUTELY NOT
What you did was this, you took a picture of a piece of paper (wrote N1,070,000 on it) and said that is what was agreed. Now, if they didnt teach you, THAT IS CRIMINAL AND OUT OF ORDER.

If I allowed that for every worker, so it will be costing a billion to build.
Had you said that materials had gone up due to forex, I can relate to that and will have offered you a settlement. The way you went about it is what I have a serious problem with !

[/size]

adeekiti:
Immediately he pays, I fabricate and deliver to his site... Please house check the dates of payment, it got to the stage after he transferred the second 150k, he refused the agreed price and refuse to pay for the additional money when materials got high, I spoke with an elder and as well an artisan that worked for him on NL and they told me to find means and fix the nets for him and I added my own 80k, during the phone conversation which he refused the agree amount, he told me the call was irritating and its getting too dirty for him, he ended the call and later told me not to return to his site hoping he could get someone else to fix it lesser for him and they all turned him down, he got back to me again and I told him but U told me not to return to your site, he said no that was not what he meant and he will want me to come and do his net which I did as agreed that his sliding windows will have their net outside and the casement will have their net inside and his supervisor sent him updates and pictures of the whole works, I called him and told him that I'm almost rounding up Ur works, he should get the burglary ready so that I can install the nets at once not spending extra cost to return to his site to fix the remaining 3nets for the casement, had added 80k to fix his net after he refused to pay the agreed money and refused to add to the money when materials got high, am I the one producing Aluminium materials? Pls help me ask him, he said he will never add to it and I said fine, he should forward my balance and I fix his remaining net, he said no that I should fix his net(slave master) and I said ok if that's what he wants, I had to remain calm and I sent him another text on whatsapp to notify him that I'm done and expecting his welder to bring His burglary, he read my messages and didn't reply until a week or more, he replied tellng me that his welder has ran away...

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
shocked I didn't tell u? God will judge btw u and I in this case.. Watch , u are a big liar
mavverick:
[size=18pt]Did you tell me it was additional money because dollar has gone high ? !! ABSOLUTELY NOT
What you did was this, you took a picture of a piece of paper (wrote N1,070,000 on it) and said that is what was agreed. Now, if they didnt teach you, THAT IS CRIMINAL AND OUT OF ORDER.

Had you said that materials had gone up due to forex, I can relate to that and will have offered you a settlement. The way you went about it is what I have a serious problem with !

[/size]

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
This screenshot was provided by him which he claimed that I agreed to his price, see lies...

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
mavverick:

I am a slave master, yet you choose to work for me and collect my money, you ought to have returned it back now. Talking without any form of common sense, I hope customers are reading this and they should ask themselves, do they want to be involved with someone like this ?
So you didnt accept my offer, why did you start the work ? collect the money ? you ought to have returned it.
Why did you collect the money, still no answer as to who collected the money I provided evidence of payment.
I am not going to answer your stupid/idiotic questions because I owe you no explanation, I am here to discuss my windows.
So now I didnt pay, and attention has shifted to bricklayer ! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. From engineer, to welder, to bricklayer, ever notice how we stopped talking about windows. Afterall that was what I engaged you for. Nothing else !!!!

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
If I knew u were early enough, do u think I will accept Ur work, I'm not a suffer head at all.. Did u not do same to mr kola, topsy,welder, bricklayer, door installer,U knew mr Lola won't tolerate Ur attitudes, I was calm with U that's why u want to take advantage of it
mavverick:

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Perfect touch aluminium
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
[size=18pt]Mr KOLA, LOOOOOOOOL. When did you turn to Mr Kola spokesman. Let him say it on the forum that he's owed and the truth will come out in full.
You have the bad works you did to fix, you clearly dont want to fix it and talking all sort of crap.

Welder
Bricklayer
Mr Lola

LOOOOOL

This NL self is full of a lot of scammers, some very few good people but majority are scammers and ADEEKITI is one of them.
[/size]

adeekiti:
Did u not threaten not to pay mr kola his balance except he works additional 2weeks? Why did it took U to make windows that long? Do u think I will use my own money again to fix Your works.. I only have 2nets to fix at your site and U are holding back my 20k.. Get someone to fix them. Liar
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
U will definitely reap from what Uve done, if u find another pattern I'm sure U will say I should come change it to the new one uve seen.... ..
mavverick:

[/size]

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
Why were u now begging that I should tell u how much u will add up to move the net inside? U thought I will accept Ur "No I can't pay this... Forget it Mavverick
mavverick:
[size=18pt]Mr KOLA, LOOOOOOOOL. When did you turn to Mr Kola spokesman. Let him say it on the forum that he's owed and the truth will come out in full.
You have the bad works you did to fix, you clearly dont want to fix it and talking all sort of crap.

Welder
Bricklayer
Mr Lola

LOOOOOL

This NL self is full of a lot of scammers, some very few good people but majority are scammers and ADEEKITI is one of them.
[/size]

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
Looool
Slavery, sounds like desperation. Ok go and report me to United Nations or Anti Slavery commission.
A slave doesnt usually collect 980k, you ought to have worked for free ! grin grin grin

adeekiti:
U are the biggest scammer Mavverick, slave master, u would have lied I stole things from your site, if I had not confronted U with it.. So as to cover up slavery games

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
If not for the elders that interfered I will take it down with U cos I know I'm not the one at fault here.. But God will judge between U and I.. Thanks hajji for Ur statesmanship and I respect U a lot sir
mavverick:
Looool
Slavery, sounds like desperation. Ok go and report me to United Nations or Anti Slavery commission.
A slave doesnt usually collect 980k, you ought to have worked for free ! grin grin grin

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
Has uncommon sense kicked in ?
Brabus tried to take it down with me, who is eating rice and vegetable oil now without meat ?

adeekiti:
If not for the elders that interfered I will take it down with U cos I know I'm not the one at fault here.. But God will judge between U and I.. Thanks hajji for Ur statesmanship and I respect U a lot sir

2 Likes

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
mavverick:
Has uncommon sense kicked in ?
Brabus tried to take it down with me, who is eating rice and vegetable oil now without meat ?

i will respect the 2elders who interfere and say to U Mavverick It's over but I leave everything in God's hand.. Thanks to everyone who were part of it

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
I just want to use this medium to say a huge thank You to hajj and everyone that got involved.. Thanks and May God bless u all..
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
adeekiti:
Thanks to all our customers. God bless Y'all
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
adeekiti:
Perfect touch Aluminium
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
adeekiti:
Talk to us today for quality Aluminium works
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=adeekiti post=46566770][/quote]....

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
A big thank u too as well to mr Mavverick and the 2 elders.. Agba ki n wa Lo ja, Ki Ori omo tuntun wo.. I appreciate and I will say again I appreciate everyone

2 Likes

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 15, 2016
.......:
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 15, 2016
adeekiti:
.......:

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (53) (Reply)

₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) / Most Current Promotional Prices For Top Quality New Zealand Stone Coated Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.