Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) - Properties (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) (87074 Views)

Quality Delivery On Aluminium Windows,doors,railings Etc / The Professional Touch To Building Design, Construction And Real Estate / For Your Aluminium & Glass Systems (windows, Doors, Roofing, Shower Stalls, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 25, 2016
adeekiti:
Casement, casement with burglary embeded, sliding, doors, partitioning, railings. Etc contact perfect touch aluminium via tel:08067079715,08153665659. Thanks
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 26, 2016
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to all the children all over the world
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 7:33am On May 28, 2016
You can give us a call for a good and quality Aluminium work. Tel:08067079715,08153665659. Email: perfecttouchaluminium2012@yahoo.com Thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 7:43am On May 28, 2016
adeekiti:
You can give us a call for a good and quality Aluminium work. Tel:08067079715,08153665659. Email: perfecttouchaluminium2012@yahoo.com Thanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 28, 2016
[quote author=adeekiti post=46040432]You can give us a call for a good and quality Aluminium work. Tel:08067079715,08153665659. Email: perfecttouchaluminium2012@yahoo.com Thanks.[/quote....]....
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 28, 2016
adeekiti:
Call us today for your Aluminium windows and others , Perfect touch Aluminium Tel:08153665659,08067079715.thanks
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 9:16am On May 29, 2016
Happy sunday to everyone
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 29, 2016
adeekiti:
Happy sunday to everyone
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 29, 2016
adeekiti:
Perfect Touch Aluminium gives you quality and great service with affordable quote, we balance our proffesional experience to deliver modern and attractive works that beautifies the building and give it a perfect look, call us today @ Perfect Touch Aluminium Tel:08153665659,08067079715,.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 30, 2016
Perfect touch aluminium
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thanks to everyone. Contact us for your Aluminium works
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2016
adeekiti:
We offer great services and affordable package @ perfect touch Aluminium , we beautify and make that home of yours attractive with our Aluminium works. Talk to us today Tel:08153665659,08067079715, email : perfecttouchaluminium2012@yahoo.com
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 9:19am On Jun 02, 2016
Adeekiti

This is the 4th day.

* My calls unanswered.
* No solution yet to the messy/wrong/unacceptable net work on site.
* Offered a meeting, you declined.
* Offered a financial compensation despite not being what was agreed, you are telling me I gave some Gbadebo your number to threaten you on whatapp, What is really going on with you ? I dont know what you are talking about, why would I give someone your number to threaten you on whatapp !!! What is the issue with you Ade ?

What on earth is going ?

I am very unhappy with this development, and I hope this does not descend into a messy saga. Not that I cant bear with it, but its the fact that I know you are not this sort of person.
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2016
Mr Mavverick, I'm not available for your job at the moment, you can get someone to fix the 2net that remains, when I came to round up Ur job despite I told u I'm coming there to finish your works that you should try and fix all your burglary due to the pressure you mounted, I was rounding up and I called u to please get the burglary ready , U didn't reply despite U read my text on whatsapp and didn't reply until 2weeks after and U said your welder ran away and U want to arrest him for reasons I don't know, but bros you have my balance, get someone else to fix the remaining 2net, I have one of the net there at your site, . As for the work you said was badly done, can u please upload the whole pic of your site . I leave U in God's hands and let God judge between you and I . As for the money you said U want to add, but Before now , u said never will U add up any money and U called me yesterday to ask me if I needed any money and I said, No because my humility doesn't mean I'm stupid.i continued your job despite you reduced the price we both agreed on between the job. I'm currently working on a client's work and it will take a lot of time to be completed. Thanks
mavverick:
Adeekiti

This is the 4th day.

* My calls unanswered.
* No solution yet to the messy/wrong/unacceptable net work on site.
* Offered a meeting, you declined.
* Offered a financial compensation despite not being what was agreed, you are telling me I gave some Gbadebo your number to threaten you on whatapp, What is really going on with you ? I dont know what you are talking about, why would I give someone your number to threaten you on whatapp !!! What is the issue with you Ade ?

What on earth is going ?

I am very unhappy with this development, and I hope this does not descend into a messy saga. Not that I cant bear with it, but its the fact that I know you are not this sort of person.

2 Likes

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 02, 2016
I've worked for several people here and I'm grateful to God, I don't have any issues with them even the recent jobs I installed, we still talk like brothers because I'm kind of humble to every customers. God sees everything and I'm proud I have people that can testify to everything.

2 Likes

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
adeekiti:
Have you consider having a beautiful design on your Aluminium windows, give us a call for any of your Aluminium works @ Perfect touch Aluminium . Tel:08153665659,08067079715. Email: perfecttouchaluminium2012@yahoo.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 12:48am On Jun 03, 2016
Ok
I will tender all the facts.

* Did I reduce the price ? NO. I simply payed what was agreed !!
I agreed a price with you and I will upload the evidence here.

* Did you doctor a quote that I have never seen before and suggested that thats what we agreed ? YES
This is very unprofessional, we agreed a price only for you to take a picture of a price you wrote on a piece of paper and then claim that this is what we agreed ?

* You asked me to upload pictures, I will certainly do so. Just give me some time. And it would be clear who is professional and who is trying to play a fast one on the other.

* I am not going to get anyone else to fix your MESS, You did a disgusting job with the window nets and you should be the one to clean it up. Why should I get someone else to do it ?

adeekiti:
Mr Mavverick, I'm not available for your job at the moment, you can get someone to fix the 2net that remains, when I came to round up Ur job despite I told u I'm coming there to finish your works that you should try and fix all your burglary due to the pressure you mounted, I was rounding up and I called u to please get the burglary ready , U didn't reply despite U read my text on whatsapp and didn't reply until 2weeks after and U said your welder ran away and U want to arrest him for reasons I don't know, but bros you have my balance, get someone else to fix the remaining 2net, I have one of the net there at your site, . As for the work you said was badly done, can u please upload the whole pic of your site . I leave U in God's hands and let God judge between you and I . As for the money you said U want to add, but Before now , u said never will U add up any money and U called me yesterday to ask me if I needed any money and I said, No because my humility doesn't mean I'm stupid.i continued your job despite you reduced the price we both agreed on between the job. I'm currently working on a client's work and it will take a lot of time to be completed. Thanks

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 12:51am On Jun 03, 2016
Well

Maybe because you have not played a fast one on them yet.
You pleaded and pleaded for this job, I gave it to you and this is what it has come down to ? Tongue lashing on a faceless forum when I called you over 8 times yesterday to try and settle this matter.

If this is what you want, trust me I am here for the long haul and will lay things here bare for all to see. Got nothing to hide, and God knows that I have truly been cheated big time.

adeekiti:
I've worked for several people here and I'm grateful to God, I don't have any issues with them even the recent jobs I installed, we still talk like brothers because I'm kind of humble to every customers. God sees everything and I'm proud I have people that can testify to everything.
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 03, 2016
U said I pleaded to get your job? Na wa o, u can upload it and let people judge, what did u do every artisans that worked at your site? Which of them did finish at your site ? What did U do to them, you took advantage of my calmness and humility.. Thesame way U changed figures for everyone that worked at your site.. God is there to judge, how did u split the payments until figures were turned down by U same way u did to everyone that worked for U, how many time did I go to your site on several occasions and getting there Ur bricklayer will tell me I should come back again, kindly upload the picture of the building and let people see. At first U said u won't pay any dime with anger even when materials got high in cost, I explained to U and u said never will U add up, whose fault? And u were told that all window should be fabricated down and U said no, now why did u call to tell that I i want money to be added that I should tell u, u might be an Internet warrior at words. If I knew from on set, I will have opt out before now. Despite I had to use my own money to add up and get ur job to where it is.. God is there, if u have forgotten.. Why did Ur welder left the site, same as the bricklayer, the roofer, the other Aluminium guy that U called... Kindly upload the pictures, U decided to pick on me because of the net of the sliding windows which was fixed outside despite U U were told from on set and even before the net was fixed and Ur supervisor sent u pictures of it while the work was going on, u didn't say anything back then.. Please mr Mavverick,I will not tolerate any abuse if I've been tolerating it till now.. How many engineers worked at your site, almost 17 , why were they leaving? I tolerated a lot thats why I was the only person that worked longer for you.. U have done what u can do on my thread. Thanks but I leave U in God's hand brother
mavverick:
Ok
I will tender all the facts.

* Did I reduce the price ? NO. I simply payed what was agreed !!
I agreed a price with you and I will upload the evidence here.

* Did you doctor a quote that I have never seen before and suggested that thats what we agreed ? YES
This is very unprofessional, we agreed a price only for you to take a picture of a price you wrote on a piece of paper and then claim that this is what we agreed ?

* You asked me to upload pictures, I will certainly do so. Just give me some time. And it would be clear who is professional and who is trying to play a fast one on the other.

* I am not going to get anyone else to fix your MESS, You did a disgusting job with the window nets and you should be the one to clean it up. Why should I get someone else to do it ?

2 Likes

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 03, 2016
U said u called me 8times and didn't i picked Ur call? What did u tell me when we spoke?please kindly upload the pictures of the building .. Thesame U that called me never to get to your site, called again to tell me u didn't say such.. If I was calm and humble rp U doesn't me U can maltreat me, there are bussiness conditions but I took a lot of abuse. The roofer didn't tolerate it or did he? No, likewise other people that worked for U,the 2welders that worked for U left ur job because of things u did to them.. Did the last welder not left Ur job while I was suppose to install the net.. Bro, it's not about the artisans but about you.. Thank u
mavverick:
Well

Maybe because you have not played a fast one on them yet.
You pleaded and pleaded for this job, I gave it to you and this is what it has come down to ? Tongue lashing on a faceless forum when I called you over 8 times yesterday to try and settle this matter.

If this is what you want, trust me I am here for the long haul and will lay things here bare for all to see. Got nothing to hide, and God knows that I have truly been cheated big time.

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 03, 2016
Perfect touch Aluminium
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 10:03am On Jun 03, 2016
I dont get involved with baseless accusations, here are the facts.

On the 19th of November 2015, I told you the price at which I will pay and you agreed to work on that basis. Here is the screenshot below.

March 2016, you sent me a photo of a piece of paper to which you scribbled a price on it, only to claim that this is what I agreed. See below.

What is always wrong with some Artisans on NL, who are always out there to take advantage of people when not on ground ?

I have provided facts above, if you have anything to back up your claim, please upload it here and lets see.

As per the comments you made about my Artisans, well I dont know what sort of mind you have, but let me ask you a simple question, would you keep people who steal from you ?

Would you keep an artisan who parks a van on your site to cart away with materials ?
Would you pay an engineer who refuses to show up on site ?
Would you keep an engineer who wants to steal your materials and fails to act on simple instructions ?
Would you be happy with an Artisan who wants to play a fast one on you and takes you for a fool ?

Let me give you one piece of advice, I think you should focus on your work, do good job not terrible nets outside and stop worrying about my artisans. That's for me to worry about, or do you want to use paracetamol for my headache ?

Had it been that you said to me that materials has gone up in the market which it has truly done so, I can relate more to that, but please dont take me for a FOOL and take a picture of a quotation and then tell me that this is what we agreed ? If thats the case, provide your evidence.

You even told me that fixing nets outside is the norm, I mean WTH is that ? Do I look like a fool, even a friend of mine who was there was so disgusted with your claim that he had to send me a photo of his own sliding windows and said, nets ought to be inside.

ADEEKITI BLOCKED ALL THE WINDOWS AND PUT A FIXED NET, SO THE NETS ARE OUTSIDE. HE TOLD ME THATS THE NORM NOW AND THE LATEST DESIGN. THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANT NOR PAID FOR. SO PLEASE ADE, COME AND TAKE YOUR RUBBISH AND FIX IT !!

Another respected engineer on NL was on site 2 days ago, he was in complete shock as well as to why you would choose to take this kind of approach. It was when we cornered you that you then changed the story and said, this is what you told me you were going to do ? Show me the proof please ??

You come here and talk like some humble person, and in reality you are not. I will see if the call is recorded and post the recording up here, so that everyone can make thier own judgement.

I also have a simple question, if you knew the amount I offered was not good for you, why did you take my job ? The guy that did the stairs windows never gives me half as much hassle as you do, uses quality materials, delivers on time and doesnt come on a faceless forum to rant. Yet you wonder why I change artisans, its because of people like you !!!!

I called you over 8 times 2 days ago to try to resolve the matter as an adult, what did you say ?
Ade claimed that I gave someone his number and the person threatened him, he said on Gbade and I dont know anyone called Gbade.. I mean what is wrong with you Ade ? I even asked him to send me the persons number and photo, as I was just so shocked about the whole thing.

Also Ade, remember I offered that we meet on site on monday, you point blank refused and SAID YOU CANNOT MEET ME THAT YOU ARE BUSY BLA BLA BLA, I EVEN SAID TOLD YOU ITS A VERY SHORT MEETING TO FIND A WAY FORWARD, YOU POINT BLANK REFUSED. YOU NOW COME HERE AND START FORMING HUMBLE....

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2016
When your hassle was too much, always asking for money, money money and yet does not deliver on time, gives me story etc.
I will post the 6 or so windows that Chinonso did for me.

* On Budget
* Delivered on the date he told me
* Sliding Net

May God bless him wherever he is (Amen), the reason why I dont want Chinonso to fix your mess is that, if he did and something else happened, you will claim that its because Chinonso touched it. I will post the windows that Chinonso did on this post, and it will be there for all to see. Whenever there are issues which its always common with site work, the guy gives me solutions, sometimes free, sometimes at a cost. But I always appreciate it, he keeps to his words, he doesnt mess about, he is not idle. Before you took this work, how many times did you used to call me a day ? Over 10 times, so much so that I had to call you to order and say "dont you know that I am at work".

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2016
In the screenshots,Pls did I agreed to your offer? Thanks
mavverick:
I dont get involved with baseless accusations, here are the facts.

On the 19th of November 2015, I told you the price at which I will pay and you agreed to work on that basis. Here is the screenshot below.

March 2016, you sent me a photo of a piece of paper to which you scribbled a price on it, only to claim that this is what I agreed. See below.

What is always wrong with some Artisans on NL, who are always out there to take advantage of people when not on ground ?

I have provided facts above, if you have anything to back up your claim, please upload it here and lets see.

As per the comments you made about my Artisans, well I dont know what sort of mind you have, but let me ask you a simple question, would you keep people who steal from you ?

Would you keep an artisan who parks a van on your site to cart away with materials ?
Would you pay an engineer who refuses to show up on site ?
Would you keep an engineer who wants to steal your materials and fails to act on simple instructions ?
Would you be happy with an Artisan who wants to play a fast one on you and takes you for a fool ?

Let me give you one piece of advice, I think you should focus on your work, do good job not terrible nets outside and stop worrying about my artisans. That's for me to worry about, or do you want to use paracetamol for my headache ?

Had it been that you said to me that materials has gone up in the market which it has truly done so, I can relate more to that, but please dont take me for a FOOL and take a picture of a quotation and then tell me that this is what we agreed ? If thats the case, provide your evidence.

You even told me that fixing nets outside is the norm, I mean WTH is that ? Do I look like a fool, even a friend of mine who was there was so disgusted with your claim that he had to send me a photo of his own sliding windows and said, nets ought to be inside.

ADEEKITI BLOCKED ALL THE WINDOWS AND PUT A FIXED NET, SO THE NETS ARE OUTSIDE. HE TOLD ME THATS THE NORM NOW AND THE LATEST DESIGN. THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANT NOR PAID FOR. SO PLEASE ADE, COME AND TAKE YOUR RUBBISH AND FIX IT !!

Another respected engineer on NL was on site 2 days ago, he was in complete shock as well as to why you would choose to take this kind of approach. It was when we cornered you that you then changed the story and said, this is what you told me you were going to do ? Show me the proof please ??

You come here and talk like some humble person, and in reality you are not. I will see if the call is recorded and post the recording up here, so that everyone can make thier own judgement.

I also have a simple question, if you knew the amount I offered was not good for you, why did you take my job ? The guy that did the stairs windows never gives me half as much hassle as you do, uses quality materials, delivers on time and doesnt come on a faceless forum to rant. Yet you wonder why I change artisans, its because of people like you !!!!

I called you over 8 times 2 days ago to try to resolve the matter as an adult, what did you say ?
Ade claimed that I gave someone his number and the person threatened him, he said on Gbade and I dont know anyone called Gbade.. I mean what is wrong with you Ade ? I even asked him to send me the persons number and photo, as I was just so shocked about the whole thing.

Also Ade, remember I offered that we meet on site on monday, you point blank refused and SAID YOU CANNOT MEET ME THAT YOU ARE BUSY BLA BLA BLA, I EVEN SAID TOLD YOU ITS A VERY SHORT MEETING TO FIND A WAY FORWARD, YOU POINT BLANK REFUSED. YOU NOW COME HERE AND START FORMING HUMBLE....
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2016
If you did not agree, why did you start the work ? Or did I force you

OR

Why did you ask to be mobilised ? we would not agree a price and you will just start work for free ? IS that the change in Nigeria ?
Did you think any customer reading this will be happy ?

adeekiti:
In the screenshots,Pls did I agreed to your offer? Thanks

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2016
Perfect touch aluminium
Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2016
I can recall that was where u stopped your converse abt the price and next call was let me mobilize after U av gone to compare quotes.. It was on the last quarter when I told U what Ur balance was then u said hell no and u told me never to come to ur site and ended Ur call.. God is the witness brother
mavverick:
If you did not agree, why did you start the work ? Or did I force you

OR

Why did you ask to be mobilised ? we would not agree a price and you will just start work for free ? IS that the change in Nigeria ?
Did you think any customer reading this will be happy ?

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 10:55am On Jun 03, 2016
I didnt agree for nets to be outside wit u oo. The pictures that were sent to me were with the nets inside (Casement upstairs and even that self has a lot of inconsistencies). I guess you deliberately chose to send me that thinking that you would get away with it.

I have seen over 10 houses with sliding, and no nets outside.
I called you as an adult looking for solutions today, if it is out of wickedness that you did such a shabby job, God will judge you, its clear that you want to collect more money, and if money is your problem. DONT WORRY, COME AND COLLECT IT. BUT I AM NOT ACCEPTING THE MESS YOU DID (OUTSIDE FIXED NET, SO YOU HAVE DAFACED THE REFLECTIVE WINDOWS THAT YOU YOURSELF DID WITH YOUR HANDS !!

adeekiti:
when u were told that the net will be outside before the net was fixed, U didn't say anything and when your supervisor sent u pictures, U didn't say anything. The engineer now came to your site and told u that he has never seen where they fix sliding window's net outside. The sunday U called me, where U not yelling and saying , u will ask on NL if nets are fixed outside and I told u to go ahead, which you found out and the next U called to ask if I will want more money and I said no because u earlier said U will never add any dine.. Mu called U today that okay if u will agree to add money then I will come to your site and put where u now want your nets.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by mavverick: 11:03am On Jun 03, 2016
Adeekiti

You did such a shabby job just because of 50k ?
Just spoke to you now before the phone cut off, you are saying you want 50K extra, my offer to you is 50k is a full and final settlement, nothing more, nothing less. Whilst I know there was a 20k balance from the 1m agreed, I am only offering you a full and final of 50k.

This is an extra expense that was unbudgeted for, and like I said had you approached me that dollar has risen, and so it the prices of materials, I would understand that because truly prices have gone up, but I expected sincerity from you, Oga dollar has risen o, I will need x amount to complete the job, but dont send me a fabricated quote and think that I will accept it, I HATE that principle. If I accepted that from everyone, so how much will it cost to build a house, ONE BILLION NAIRA ?

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2016
Ok thanks , I will accept every words from U because I already accepted it.. Your casement was the one we agreed that the nets will be inside which I did. Anyway thank U once again, it's a lesson learnt already. God bless U
mavverick:
I didnt agree for nets to be outside wit u oo. The pictures that were sent to me were with the nets inside (Casement upstairs and even that self has a lot of inconsistencies). I guess you deliberately chose to send me that thinking that you would get away with it.

I have seen over 10 houses with sliding, and no nets outside.
I called you as an adult looking for solutions today, if it is out of wickedness that you did such a shabby job, God will judge you, its clear that you want to collect more money, and if money is your problem. DONT WORRY, COME AND COLLECT IT. BUT I AM NOT ACCEPTING THE MESS YOU DID (OUTSIDE FIXED NET, SO YOU HAVE DAFACED THE REFLECTIVE WINDOWS THAT YOU YOURSELF DID WITH YOUR HANDS !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (53) (Reply)

₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) / Most Current Promotional Prices For Top Quality New Zealand Stone Coated Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.