Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,329 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) (43789 Views)

How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank / 9 Important Things You Should Know Before Taking A Bank Loan / Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by Haywhymido(m): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mind wot u do with ur kids around, counting on God for dose kids not to become bank robbers
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by muloks2013(m): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
J
olapluto:
I dont see where he took the phone in these pix. All I see is a couple standing innocently.
cos their is no evidence of d couple stealing d cellphone and beside we didn't see any cellphone.....God knows d best!
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by dannewlife(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Show us the every single move the man made before stealing the phone. You have it in your CCTV.
All I see here is just an innocent looking couple.
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
This fasting dey do me strong thing o. Why can't I see the thief people are seeing? I can't even see any phone. I will come back by 7 PM.

1 Like

Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by Ubigomo(m): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
How I wish I have CCTV around my backyard.
After so much effort of washing and drying of my clothes today early morning,"sharp guy" sweep everything from the line this afternoon.
I am left with empty wardrobe now.
Nigeria's thieves, I dey hail

1 Like

Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by Ese144: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
But cannot see him taking the phone.
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
hefty4real:
I really do not have any problem with the article and the Op- No problem at al cool
My Problem is the Dude Above me with is so called Moniker angry angry angry
Then u have a bigger problem
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by eliwa47(m): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
admax:
Am sure he must have impregnated his wife criminally.
For sure both of them are criminal.
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by alextayo(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
@OP, I'm as much as I empathise with you on the loss of your phone, your approach is totally wrong.

As a certified security professional, review of CCTV has to be with the express permission of your operation's head , so going to the system room for review is even a breach of security procedure and the security officer who permitted you into that room needs to be sanctioned.

Customers are king in the banking sector hence you should have channelled your complain through the appropriate quarter and you will definitely get your phone back except if that account wasn't opened. CCTV footage is solely the banks property and posting images of security coverage on social media is unprofessional and I pray you don't loose your job for it.

Every DVR has storage capacity called earliest recording which is up to or more than 90 days except if you have a storage server. The customer can wait till after 4 months when the recording could have been automatically deleted and Sue the bank thru you for damages.

1 Like

Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by lolaluv1(f): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
ezeomoba:
[img]http://tiwasblog.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/cctv1.jpg[/img]

Got This From a Reader On Our Mail... he narrated How his Mobile phone Was stolen

Am sharing this story of an uncommon thief not because it realy pains me or because i have lost anything serious but because i want others to learn from my mistake.

Earlier today in the office we had a serious crowd because of the ongoing Bank Verification Numbers being allocated to customers and we all got very busy.

I took a break from the crowd and decided to charge my phone right inside my office,on getting into the office i saw a man with a lady believed to be his wife and 2 kids...one with him and one with the lady,they said they came to open an account for their children and i simply directed them to the person in charge of the account opening, plugged my fone and stepped out for a couple of minutes.

On getting back i found just my charger and quickly thought a colleague had played a fast one on me by hiding my phone maybe trying to teach me a lesson to be careful with it next time....i asked everyone in the office but no one claimed responsibility of the phone.
At this point i started calling the phone and it rang endlessly,the ringing kept giving me hope that i will find the phone because if it was realy stolen it must have been switched off by now.......

Having called to no avail,i went to the systems room and reviewed the banks CCTV,and saw every single move this man made until he stole the phone and left with his family.

I felt ashamed for and on his behalf and could only pray that God will touch his life to repent soon because am very sure what he will be caught stealing the day he will get killed will not be up to that my one month old samsung S6.

MORAL OF THE STORY:
Not every responsible good looking man or woman you see out there is truly responsible....there are a million wolves out there in sheep's clothings.

source : http://tiwasblog.co/2015/03/photos-how-a-man-with-wife-and-kids-caught-stealing-a-mobile-phone-on-cctv-in-a-nigerian-bank/

see more pictures below

[img]http://tiwasblog.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/cctv2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://tiwasblog.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/cctv3.jpg[/img]

If they really opened an account, then you can get the man's details....
And are you sure It's safe for you to post footage of your banks CCTV?
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by Waper2(m): 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pls, show us d point at which he was removing d phone frm d charger.

1 Like

Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by erayo2GCA(m): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Red shirt vickings are all thieves
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
redcliff:

You must be blind to not have read the story then!

I think what she means is that she still hasn't seen any picture showing the man actually stealing the phone.
And for her, that remains that he is quite innocent of the accusation.
Dig?
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by redcliff: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

I think what she means is that she still hasn't seen any picture showing the man actually stealing the phone.
And for her, that remains that he is quite innocent of the accusation.
Dig?

The author of the post did not need to show a still picture of the phone being taken Because its a still picture and even if shown, there would be another different meaning read to it like "maybe he just bent over to pickup a pen" the author is not silly and would not just accuse a couple without having evidence, afterall, they were not the only set of people that were there at the time...
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by teelady(f): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
But when my nokia 206 got stolen last year in first bank, they refuse to allow me peruse their cctv footage....THAT IS AN INJUSTICE TO HUMANITY.
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by Tammyyy: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pot of lies. Y nt show d very scene whe any of d 4 is stealing or pickin d fone. Haba! Clear case of false acusation. U sure say ur babe never sieze or collect d fone? Lookin for an alibi. Ryt?
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by innobarca(m): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pls do not make this type of mistake again in life, there is no evidence in dose photos...If u have been outside de country or most civilized countries for once den i don't think u will post this photos online accusing somebody.
There is no phone there, according to u there are many customers but that place is empty,u are angry BC u lost ur phone,how many phones are there?only urs?pray DAT man don't see wat u posted online otherwise u will answer many questions and put ur job at risk..
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by Moderation: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
This is really shameful
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by bukason212(m): 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
What is the essence of the cameras if there isnt anyone monitoring it so as to alert the security wen somtin goes wrong. The same tin happen d other day also in a bank. Nawa for nigerian banks
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by Fem60(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Make $50 Daily on FIVERR without Doing Nothing. You don't need to be master on any Thing before you can make money on fiverr. I will teach you how you can get the work done and make your money without spend 5 minute. Check here: www.nairaland.com/2361224/hurry-now-fiverr-online-2weeks
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
@op, u are very very sick. u have no prove at all. if I were the couples I will sue u for wrong accusations. nonsense.
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Samsung S6!!. Na u cause am. Thou shall not tempt your customer!. grin grin
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by Superman11(m): 12:01am On Jul 04, 2015
damiloladuke:
that's quite pathetic.. what a family...

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY SECRET PERSONAL DIARY

A family that steals together stays together
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by Superman11(m): 12:03am On Jul 04, 2015
[size=18pt]WHAT ARE THEY ALLEDGING ? IF THEY WERE CAUGHT ON CAMERA THEN THEY ARE CRIMINALS . NOT ALLEDGED !![/size]
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by Emax(m): 1:43am On Jul 04, 2015
Upload the video bro.
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by Mcoldsoja(m): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2015
Ubigomo:
How I wish I have CCTV around my backyard.
After so much effort of washing and drying of my clothes today early morning,"sharp guy" sweep everything from the line this afternoon.
I am left with empty wardrobe now.
Nigeria's thieves, I dey hail
You need wardrobe allowance.
Re: Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) by DrGroove(f): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2015
The man and his wife must be Yeebos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Suspends All Loans To NIRSAL As Corruption Scandal Rocks Anchor Borrowers, / What Business Can I Start With N80,000? / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.