Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,937 members, 7,838,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home (21075 Views)

Kate Henshaw Speaks On The High Cost Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (see Screenshots) / Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) / Photos From The Fire Incident At Banky W's Home In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by meine: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
This is from @sexydivaomalich and other concerned NL Members to The CEO Nairaland.com.

cc: Seun Osewa

cc: all moderators, super-moderators and the entire members of Nairaland.

Inspiredm autos...........alias yahoo,yahoo, 419, gibiti, manufacturer of fake customs paper(oluwole & Jankara), con artist, scammer has defrauded a member of the house by name revlution in the AUTO SECTION, all we are saying is that the thread should be moved and sticked to the frontpage so that everybody will be careful to avoid dealing with Inspiredm autos.

Thank you Seun as you comply....

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by Judolisco(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
ah stay happy
Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by damilareoye: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
You shall be blessed more than before.
Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by mystiqueDZ(f): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
tobtap:
PELE....BUT FIRE/HAZARD INSURANCE WOULD HAVE HELPED HER...
fire and Burglary....
Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by Georgekyrian(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sorry Darling..
Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by Joboms(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by March1st: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by balimoney(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
Jagaban pls help her out
fool of the highest order
Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by Caracta(f): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Of all the pictures I've seen of her, this one here tops the list IMO.
Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by kingsley3218(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
tobtap:
Like as if most nigerians care about insurance policies.....besides,u go dey pray make fire consume ur house ni?
Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by 9jatatafo(m): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
tobtap:

Nigerians like short cut. It is enshrined in our DNA
Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by ipreach: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
chaiii

Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by tellwisdom: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Thank us for wetin??...That cheap house got scratched and u come dey do like sey person die...Rubbish angry
Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by damiloladuke: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
too bad, anuty, we will not see the type again oooooo

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY SECRET DIARY
Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by ceejayluv(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
with all due respect ma'am, my eyes were totally glued to the horses on your shirt...

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Really insurance could have helped but, all the same we are sorry for your loss. Ile oba to jo, ewa lo busi.
Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by femi4: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
lalasticlala:
The actress took to Instagram to talk about the fire incident at her home and also thanked fans and friends.

Read her message below:

https://instagram.com/p/4q5sMtA6ol/
See jugs
Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
coolshegs10:
Whenever we Nigerians find ourselves in unpalatable situations that's when we get closer to God and include his name in almost all our sentences...
...see as her pics b like dat of deeper life sister own..
*not insulting her o,just talking my own talk* :'
Since when has it become bad to dress modestly? And pls, don't even bring deeperlife into this. Ok? Dressing modestly rocks! Take a clue from me..
Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by influenz: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
hefty4real:
I've been waiting for this opportunity 4 a long tym cheesy
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO INCLUDE GOD WHEN YOU ARE FIRST TO COMMENT (FTC)
THUNDER WEY GO SLAP UNA EHN, NA FROM JUPITER THE TIN GO COME.
ANYWAY I'M "FTC"
I HEREBY DECLARE THIS THREAD OPEN grin

Meanwhile the Ogun wey go strike you don rust finish na tetanus e go take infect you. Idiot
Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by hefty4real(m): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
influenz:

Meanwhile the Ogun wey go strike me don rust finish na tetanus e go take infect Me. I'm an Idiot. I am looking for a girl to marry. I am 29, a banker not bad looking and really very romantic and caring. The girl should be beautiful, working, a Christian, hard working and homely. Though there is preference in tribe, an Igbo girl from Anambra will be preferred.

You can reach me on 08110378979.

Bbm: 79B0AEB5

Thanks

1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
lalasticlala:
The actress took to Instagram to talk about the fire incident at her home and also thanked fans and friends.

Read her message below:

https://instagram.com/p/4q5sMtA6ol/

SHE STILL MAINTAIN HER BEAUTY
Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by bigass123(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
[size=28pt] THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE.. BEWARE OF 419 [/size]

Meanwhile......
Kate Pele oh... You need to understand that so many people have experienced stuffs like this and are not alive to tell the tale.
My sister #Godwin should be your ringtone right now... Ijs.
Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
publicenemy:
@lalasticala please accept my MIDDLE FINGER for the unjust ban you placed on me... And for the next ban am expecting....

Stvpid moderator... You better go get a life.

This one is for you...

grin grin NO MIND THAT BOY
Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by Uchmandanfodio(m): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
But wait o,na her breast be all those thinz wey i just see abi na my eyes cuz am
Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by andyanders: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Genny, instead of crying, let the joy of God be what you yield to as your life is more precious than anything on the face of this earth.

You are blessed hence you and yours were not consumed by the so called devilish fire.

Your life is much more important to God than property. Just keep thanking God for He did a wonderful thing in your life.Many had gone through same tragic circumstance but God who gave you life, preserved you.We love you but God loves you most.
Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by niceguy7(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Look at hw fresh she is in that pix.......fine calabar geh. grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by FumzeeyGold: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
SO PAINFUL.TAKE HEART DEAR
Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by coolshegs10(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Chi59:

Since when has it become bad to dress modestly? And pls, don't even bring deeperlife into this. Ok? Dressing modestly rocks! Take a clue from me..

I've never opposed modest dressing and will never do so...like I said,I was just saying what I noticed bout most Nigerians..not only Kate.
Re: Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home by influenz: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
hefty4real:

The thing pain am. Why will you insult people that use God in their FTC in the first place. The mumu even call me to insult me and he no get enough credit for phone. E be like say your surname na poverty.

Laugh want kill me die ......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Yoruba Actress, Jaiye Kuti Announced As LASPOTECH Ambassador / Nollywood Actor,Sam Ajibola Stun In New Photos As He Turns A Year Older (photos) / Praiz: "Ladies Who Want To Date Me Should Try Their Luck By Applying"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.