Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Let's Share Our GNLD Interview Invitation Experience Here. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Let's Share Our GNLD Interview Invitation Experience Here. (1275 Views)

My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! / Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Share Our GNLD Interview Invitation Experience Here. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
After searching for job for few months, was very happy as I read the text massage that just got into my phone, I was invited for interview the next day, my heart was filled with joy, throughout that afternoon I was trying all my nice clothes to know which looks better on me, and was very happy with what I was seeing in my mirrow, I said fine girl this job is for you the fact that I was invited means have gotten the job, I said to myself.

Throughout that afternoon I was just so excited that my neigbour asked if I won a jackpot na so I smile from cheek to cheek, I just replied bros am just thanking God for all He has been doing and will continue to do oo, the guy looked at me and laughed, he's my paddy for jokes in the compound, he replied you never talk true, I didn't tell cause nobody know who dey bring bad luck jare, I just left him standing at the staircase as he watched me walkout on him he then said, shebi I still dey dis compound we go still testify togather.

I leave am enter my house jare, happily preparing for tomorrow. Night refuse to come, I kept checking my wall clock, have ironed all the clothes needed, googled interview questions and tried some customer care presentations on my lappy, still night no gree reach.

Later in the evening I decided to go to church not only to pray but also to whileaway time atleast that will ease of my tension, I felt like testifying in advance.

After service around 9:30pm I was home, bath, ate a littlle went to bed. Was begging sleep to come because I can't wait to go for the interview.

Brb my boss just entered.

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our GNLD Interview Invitation Experience Here. by Paschal001: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
Am waiting for the remainder
Re: Let's Share Our GNLD Interview Invitation Experience Here. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin grin GNLD don do me setey I fit write full book about them.
Re: Let's Share Our GNLD Interview Invitation Experience Here. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
jannyama:

Oya begin write na
Re: Let's Share Our GNLD Interview Invitation Experience Here. by Oriafo123: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2015
jannyama:
GNLD is d BEST....
Re: Let's Share Our GNLD Interview Invitation Experience Here. by Didoris(f): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
grin grin
Re: Let's Share Our GNLD Interview Invitation Experience Here. by Benjom(m): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
grin
Re: Let's Share Our GNLD Interview Invitation Experience Here. by stepo707: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
had like 4 experiences with them.I hate remembering them. angry
Re: Let's Share Our GNLD Interview Invitation Experience Here. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
stepo707:
had like 4 experiences with them.I hate remembering them. angry

Narrate dem pls
Re: Let's Share Our GNLD Interview Invitation Experience Here. by Rohjay90: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
na God go judge those people, I also fell for their trick after my service year, where i wasted all my NYSC savings on buying their drugs. i hate remembering them
Re: Let's Share Our GNLD Interview Invitation Experience Here. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 09, 2016
Please don't let those false messages discourage you from getting a good opportunity. I used to think so too, the thing is that most of them use false means to recruit people, that's the problem. There is someone I know, no one told me, I know her directly, she got that kind of text, but she deleted it, she got it again, then she went because of condition. My dear, it was actually a health organization sponsored by WHO, SAB and ACDC, trying to eradicate chronic disease in subsaharan West African countries. To cut the long story short, she has not been up to a year there, and she has almost finished building a two story building. This one I know her, it's not 'hear say', and she has a chance to travel abroad with one member of her family, everything fully paid for, and other benefits ooo...I shouted!!! Me I have joined the organization sef, I saw this with my korokoro eyes! I am in as am talking to you. Someone else has been there for about three months or so and he has bought a land. One has been there for like 13 months, and guess what he is giving as souvenir for his wedding? Customized iPads, refrigerators, etc. Everyone goes with something unique. My dear, since I saw, not heardooo, SAW, I joined immediately. If you doubt, you can meet the girl herself and the people I talked about and see their land, house, etc. I am in PH ATM, if you doubt, contact me with my email divyaempire22@gmail.com then I will show you you will see with your own eyes. Even if you are not in PH, we can make an arrangement. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Representative And Operations Executive Jobs At Powerhq / Owerri, Awka, Onitsha, Asaba, Warri And Benin / We Need Workers To Get Us Diesel LPO And Earn Reasonable commission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.