Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

We Need Workers To Get Us Diesel LPO And Earn Reasonable commission. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Need Workers To Get Us Diesel LPO And Earn Reasonable commission. (1252 Views)

Job Offer : UBA Need Workers For The Following Position / Job Offer : UBA Need Workers For The Following Position / Job Offer : UBA Need Workers For The Following Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need Workers To Get Us Diesel LPO And Earn Reasonable commission. by vault389: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
We supply diesel to hotels, banks, companies, restaurants and many others and we are looking for Marketing rep to get LPO (Local purchase order) From listed organizations within Lagos and earn Reasonable commission. Don't sit and do nothing while you are still hunting for that dream Job. Kindly contact 08183290446 or send an email to lakabosdesltd@yahoo.com for more details.

Thanks
Re: We Need Workers To Get Us Diesel LPO And Earn Reasonable commission. by fm7070: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2015
why not base your payment on commission.
If i bring in 10m LPO and my salary remains constant, how will i be motivated to work
sales/marketing/outsourcing jobs are best paid with commission or rather Petty salary+commission.
Re: We Need Workers To Get Us Diesel LPO And Earn Reasonable commission. by SylarsMcQuins: 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
vault389:
We supply diesel to hotels, banks, companies, restaurants and many others and we are looking for Marketing rep to get LPO (Local purchase order) From listed organizations within Lagos and earn N60,000 monthly. Don't sit and do nothing while you are still hunting for that dream Job. Kindly contact 08183290446 or send an email to lakabosdesltd@yahoo.com for more details.

Thanks

I wanna know how it works, can u pls explain better

(1) (Reply)

llllll / Loan Recovery Officer Wanted / Write, Rewrite Or Design A Perfect RESUME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.