Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Beauty Of The Month: Stella Whyte Of Uniben Hits The July Fame..see Sweet Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Of The Month: Stella Whyte Of Uniben Hits The July Fame..see Sweet Photos (3996 Views)

Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade / BBNaija's Gifty Goes Completely Nude On IG,Says Life Is Sweet (Photos) / Ufuoma Egbamuno Weds Chizzy Whyte (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Of The Month: Stella Whyte Of Uniben Hits The July Fame..see Sweet Photos by Afro3: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Our spotlight for the Beauty Of The Month ( July) is centered on this perfect paragon of beauty whose look is only comparable to Egyptian m‎aids in the court of Pharaoh...Lol

Okhueleigbe Ebosetale popularly called "Stella Whyte‎" by her friends and fans is an undergraduate of University Of Benin with an overwhelming flair for creative writing and presentation.

The Edo state born beauty queen who never thought of modeling not until last year when she engaged in her first major contest -‎ Miss ITV Hot Legs and eventually emerged the winner. Since then, her passion in the beauty industry has grown as she seeks to make a mark with the crown to feather her already feathered cap.

Stella Whyte is combination of beauty and brain whose simplicity and humility portrays what the golden image of the world should be. This is evident in her ‎outstanding WAEC result of 2011/2012‎ where she came out with distinctions. ‎The soft spoken demsel also got the award of the "Best Poet in Lagos and Ota in 2012" during national competition.

As a practicing TV presenter on ITV ‎special programme " The Saturday Show" as a co-host, she is a beauty to behold and a model of class especially with regards to her carriage and high degree of oral proficiency in spoken language when on air on Independent radio

Since climbing the ladder of fame with her first pageant experience, Stella Whyte has been a hot demand from several brands who seek to use her for adverts and other ‎promotional campaigns. In 2014 she was made the Face of Afriwomen Magazine.

Speaking With AlexReports , she said" I find modeling interesting now even though I just started last year, but I seek to give another pageant a try since am handing over in August...yes, my time is very important to me as such I use it judiciously"

In truth,‎ Ebosetale is a young giant whose height is yet to be determined as a presenter and a beauty Queen.

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/07/beauty-of-month-okhueleigbe-ebosetale.html

Re: Beauty Of The Month: Stella Whyte Of Uniben Hits The July Fame..see Sweet Photos by ibrams(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
i get her control....wo needs it
Re: Beauty Of The Month: Stella Whyte Of Uniben Hits The July Fame..see Sweet Photos by Shortyy(f): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Beauty Of The Month: Stella Whyte Of Uniben Hits The July Fame..see Sweet Photos by Mrbigman1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Am waiting for d beauty.

All I see is a yellow pawpaw with heavy fore head

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of The Month: Stella Whyte Of Uniben Hits The July Fame..see Sweet Photos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
She is cute tho
Re: Beauty Of The Month: Stella Whyte Of Uniben Hits The July Fame..see Sweet Photos by may01(f): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
She's pretty but only looks white in the last pic

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of The Month: Stella Whyte Of Uniben Hits The July Fame..see Sweet Photos by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Am waiting for d beauty.

All I see is a yellow pawpaw with heavy fore head

Who knows how ugly ur .gf looks...

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Beauty Of The Month: Stella Whyte Of Uniben Hits The July Fame..see Sweet Photos by funnyme(f): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
creamycute:

Who knows how ugly ur .gf looks...
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Must yu insult the innocent gal friends of this goaty brain nigger?
Re: Beauty Of The Month: Stella Whyte Of Uniben Hits The July Fame..see Sweet Photos by pretydiva(f): 6:45am On Jul 04, 2015
It's such a pity dat people no longer value black beauty in beauty contest. Dey 4get dat fair complexion only attracts, while black is d real beauty

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of The Month: Stella Whyte Of Uniben Hits The July Fame..see Sweet Photos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
Just like the op puts it,beauty and brain,I know her personally,she's not different from what the op wrote about her.#Thumb up white girl
Re: Beauty Of The Month: Stella Whyte Of Uniben Hits The July Fame..see Sweet Photos by jodel: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
nice one dear, keep the fire burning
Re: Beauty Of The Month: Stella Whyte Of Uniben Hits The July Fame..see Sweet Photos by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 05, 2015
Nice yellow Uromi beauty.
Re: Beauty Of The Month: Stella Whyte Of Uniben Hits The July Fame..see Sweet Photos by geemeshin(m): 6:18am On Jul 05, 2015
Glamorous!
Re: Beauty Of The Month: Stella Whyte Of Uniben Hits The July Fame..see Sweet Photos by ZianaJordana(f): 6:20am On Jul 05, 2015
I think she looks nice. I like her braids.
Re: Beauty Of The Month: Stella Whyte Of Uniben Hits The July Fame..see Sweet Photos by youngberry001(m): 6:25am On Jul 05, 2015
may01:
She's pretty but only looks white in the last pic
errrrm she do skin Polish if u wan do too I will direct u there grin
Re: Beauty Of The Month: Stella Whyte Of Uniben Hits The July Fame..see Sweet Photos by Sommyangel(f): 6:25am On Jul 05, 2015
She is fineeeeeeeeee
Re: Beauty Of The Month: Stella Whyte Of Uniben Hits The July Fame..see Sweet Photos by may01(f): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
youngberry001:
errrrm she do skin Polish if u wan do too I will direct u there grin
No thanks grin
Re: Beauty Of The Month: Stella Whyte Of Uniben Hits The July Fame..see Sweet Photos by penrobber(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Penny&Friends' network® 2015...ILORIN movement!!!
Tel/whatsapp : 07065990702 BBM: 28792CA0
IG @Penny_and_Friends_Network Twitter @PandF_Network Fbpage @fb.com/PennyandFriendsNetwork

Re: Beauty Of The Month: Stella Whyte Of Uniben Hits The July Fame..see Sweet Photos by andrew12(m): 11:45pm On May 21, 2016
Yeah she the most amazing gurl I ever met

(1) (Reply)

Bally "Scores" Bisola After Confessing Love For Her And Showering Together / Regina Daniels Sends Happy New Year Message After Being Rushed To Hospital / Tacha Stepped Out With Her Boo, Sir Dee, Everyone Loved Them At AMVCA Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.