Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. (9230 Views)

3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone / Suggestions On 10 Inch Tablet To Buy / I Have 16,000N Pls I Need Suggestions On A Good Andriod Phone To Buy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by thaneviller(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2015
samintegrity:

Try konga, i heard they do pay on. Delivery to all states. likewise free shipping. I may be wrong thou, buh try it.
ok...thank you alot
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by martineverest(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dont be deceived by chinese fones.dey look good at initial stage.they dont last long,no customer care,no spare part etc...their quality is just too poor esp. The screen and picture quality
thaneviller:

oh..thanks...what of innjoo fire...is there any down side i should know about it too...
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by blackiridis(m): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
thaneviller:

pls on jumia if i order for any of this,is there any extra fee i'll pay.pls hlp..am new to online shoppin
I don't know I have only shopped at konga and no extra charges

CC: DNDROID
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by donmusty(m): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
buy either infinix hot or smartphone s620
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by PenSniper: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
Youngpo413:
get a lumia 430,just 14k,though I'm using the 640XL,but 430 is still good considering your budget then thank me later,forget about all these crappy cheap android,tecno,gionee,infinix,injoo etc,they are shiiits.

Please are you sure, even tecno. ?

1 Like

Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by Youngpo413: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
PenSniper:

Please are you sure, even tecno. ?
what's so special about tecno?get a lumia joor
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by kekakuz(m): 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
I believe you know what you want and that is why you asked of android
injoo fire is 17700 and its the only phone with 2gig ram for that price.
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by thaneviller(m): 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
blackiridis:
I don't know I have only shopped at konga and no extra charges
CC: DNDROID
and u dnt stay in lagos
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by DNDROID(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Youngpo413:
what's so special about tecno?get a lumia joor
you just had to write that!

Ok.. Now tell me 1 thing that a "lumia" is best at... Can you?

Battery, easy of use, freedom, screen, size?
Tell us oga LUMIA
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by DNDROID(m): 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
jpsmart:
but guy she said android not windows phone...hope i'm right?
Yes you are right... She said
and befitting android phone of any product or maker
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by pellycute(f): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
kekakuz:
I believe you know what you want and that is why you asked of android

injoo fire is 17700 and its the only phone with 2gig ram for that price.
but i heard dis injoo fire does nt charge 100%..hw true z dat?
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by DNDROID(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
pellycute:
Dear Nairalanders,i am new to buying a phone all by myself,i need your help,i have #18,000 and i really want to get a good and befitting android phone of any product or maker(it should have a good camera too)..i need your suggestions and advice,thank u very much in anticipation to your replies. God bless
thaneviller:

Hi.. Where are you or where would you be receiving it?

Next about the phone to get:
Innjoo Fire is the best sub 18k phone - according to spec-sheets and some hands on tests...
The camera is bad-a** great..
Flash is night good..
2gb ram says bring it on!
5inch screen is clear & cool for small hands and very portable...
It also has the biggest BATTERY - 2500MAH
(but u must be willing to try a new brand.. If u are outside lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt where they have service centers)

Next is an usual one.....
TECNO Y5
Its just all round cool and cheapest of them all at 15,400...
But it still second in battery capacity - 2300mAh
Everything else is ok....
The only down is the 8gb space... (u can get a memory card 16gb @1,600)

Infinix HOT...
A very popular option is like pure water...
Then the battery... Chai.. Is like leaking pure water... Very lazy...
Finally.. Then know issue of getting very HOT can not be overlooked... Please stay clear of this...
My friends call it 3in1 package...
(buy one hot; get 1 pressing iron, 1 stop watch & 1 phone) grin grin

Do not touch any lumia phone under 50k..
They are all WELL OVERPRICED BEAUTIFUL NONSENSE

blackiridis : thanks for the invitation

1 Like

Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by pellycute(f): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
DNDROID:
thaneviller:

Hi.. Where are you or where would you be receiving it?

Next about the phone to get:
Innjoo Fire is the best sub 18k phone - according to spec-sheets and some hands on tests...
The camera is bad-a** great..
Flash is night good..
2gb ram says bring it on!
5inch screen is clear & cool for small hands and very portable...
It also has the biggest BATTERY - 2500MAH
(but u must be willing to try a new brand.. If u are outside lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt where they have service centers)

Next is an usual one.....
TECNO Y5
Its just all round cool and cheapest of them all at 15,400...
But it still second in battery capacity - 2300mAh
Everything else is ok....
The only down is the 8gb space... (u can get a memory card 16gb @1,600)

Infinix HOT...
A very popular option is like pure water...
Then the battery... Chai.. Is like leaking pure water... Very lazy...
Finally.. Then know issue of getting very HOT can not be overlooked... Please stay clear of this...
My friends call it 3in1 package...
(buy one hot; get 1 pressing iron, 1 stop watch & 1 phone) grin grin

Do not touch any lumia phone under 50k..
They are all WELL OVERPRICED BEAUTIFUL NONSENSE

blackiridis : thanks for the invitation

i heard injoo fire's battery does not charge 100%..hw true z it?
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by kekakuz(m): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
pellycute:
but i heard dis injoo fire does nt charge 100%..hw true z dat?
I bought 3 for me and my friend and so far. av not experience it
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by pellycute(f): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
kekakuz:
I bought 3 for me and my friend and so far. av not experience it
hwz d operation like? Where did u get it? Nd hw much?
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by parrotibaba(m): 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
@the two guys talking about windows phone ,I believe the op is interested in an Android phone not a windows phone so fцck off if u hv nothing to offer in dat department.

@op the phones u can get at dat price r -

- injoo fire
- tecno y5 or tecno y6
- tecno h6( but it's 4.5 inches)
- infinix hot
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by kekakuz(m): 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
pellycute:
hwz d operation like? Where did u get it? Nd hw much?
Jumia.
one is ready
if you are in abuja, I will text you an order number you will go to Jumia service station in guru to collect itm pay on delivery .
you don't even need to see me or send anyone money.
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by pellycute(f): 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
parrotibaba:
@the two guys talking about windows phone ,I believe the op is interested in an Android phone not a windows phone so fцck off if u hv nothing to offer in dat department.

@op the phones u can get at dat price r -

- injoo fire
- tecno y5 or tecno y6
- tecno h6( but it's 4.5 inches)
- infinix hot
thank u very much
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by blackiridis(m): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
thaneviller:

and u dnt stay in lagos
yea I don't
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by Lagusta(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
jpsmart:

i does. But d down side of it is dat it has a non-removable battery of which if you are a bad ass user you won't find it appealing cos you might get stock to a situation where you phone hangs and d only saviour is removing d ba3 thou it's stil good oh

Infinix hot has a removable battery ooo

And the reason why most peeps don't buy memory cards with their infinix hot is because it has in-built 16GB memory, 13GB for the user tho....

I use one, the phone is very nice and cheap...

You'll enjoy it
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
augster:
Yes
Jumia?
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by lordfalcao(m): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Buy Itel inote table
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by Joel3(m): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
why not save some more and get a gionee m4
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by augster(m): 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
ennyhola:
Jumia?
Konga
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by FKO1(m): 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Youngpo413:
windows are better than those chinese crap.
windows fanboys sha grin Envy kills.. . I'll take any phone, don't give a Bleep about the maker, that runs on android over any Windows phone
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by 9jafreshest: 12:06am On Jul 05, 2015
Brand new Infinix Hot note pro - #27,900 Brand new Innjoo ONE - - - - #25,000 Brand new Innjoo Fire for sale -----#17,600 Location : Ibadan Phone no : 09099132516
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by 9jafreshest: 12:07am On Jul 05, 2015
Brand new Infinix Hot note pro - #28,000

Brand new Innjoo ONE - - - - #25,000

Brand new Innjoo Fire for sale -----#17,700

Phone no : 09099132516
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 05, 2015
augster:
Konga
owkay
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by augster(m): 7:14am On Jul 05, 2015
ennyhola:
owkay
you can pm me if you want to get it
Re: I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. by pellycute(f): 7:42am On Jul 05, 2015
Lagusta:

Infinix hot has a removable battery ooo

And the reason why most peeps don't buy memory cards with their infinix hot is because it has in-built 16GB memory, 13GB for the user tho....

I use one, the phone is very nice and cheap...

You'll enjoy it
does injoo fire have a removable ba3?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CosmicCm-4.4.4 ROM On Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 / I9082l-dualsim [v5.4] / Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! / Global Companies In Standard 5G Patents Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.