Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

How To Make Beautiful Home Made Wall Decorations Using Old Cds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Make Beautiful Home Made Wall Decorations Using Old Cds (779 Views)

#BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions / Interior Decorations Of Olamide, Davido And Wizkid Houses / Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Beautiful Home Made Wall Decorations Using Old Cds by justfarb2(f): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ever wondered, what to do with those old CDs and somehow you want to discard it, please don't cause i wondered too and now am making beautiful decorations for my sitting room walls and baby nursery....sorry about the typo in the video and please subscribe if you enjoyed watching it. My question for today; what my real name....it's that simple, just answer in the comment box with your email and win a wall decor or recharge card....I LOVE YOU FOR WATCHING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Hj0soIG-M

(1) (Reply)

Finally! Jidenna Apologises To Nigerians Via Open Letter / #MAMA2015 :MTV Base MAMA Awards 2015 Full Winners List / Nicki Minaj Covers Up And Looks Stunning... You Have To See!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.