Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

An Old Man Arrested By NDLEA For Allowing His Son To Sell Weed In His Compoud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Old Man Arrested By NDLEA For Allowing His Son To Sell Weed In His Compoud (495 Views)

Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him / Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing / UNIZIK Female Student Dies Of Generator Fume After Smoking Weed In Security Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Old Man Arrested By NDLEA For Allowing His Son To Sell Weed In His Compoud by Emylas(m): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
An old man was arrested at a community in Anambra state this night by national drug, and law enforment agency for allowing his son to sell weed in his compound. the incident happend some minutes ago when i was passing by i saw two hillux packed by the side of the road the next thing i saw was comotion every, then i stand by the side peeping to know what is happening. then i saw an old man walkin infront of the drug agent with bags of weed
Re: An Old Man Arrested By NDLEA For Allowing His Son To Sell Weed In His Compoud by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
angry
Re: An Old Man Arrested By NDLEA For Allowing His Son To Sell Weed In His Compoud by glimpse33(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
sauce?
Re: An Old Man Arrested By NDLEA For Allowing His Son To Sell Weed In His Compoud by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
shocked

Z.R
Re: An Old Man Arrested By NDLEA For Allowing His Son To Sell Weed In His Compoud by ipreach: 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
good

(1) (Reply)

Spain Arrests Nigerians Using Juju To Force Women Into Prostitution.. / Beware!!! Fresh Fraudulent Emails In Circulation To Arch Into Your Bank Account / Fire Guts Atakunmosa Market In Ilesa, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.