Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,339 members, 7,957,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Let's Blame Gej!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Let's Blame Gej!! (520 Views)

Blame Your Man For Cheating, Not The Other Woman - Emma Nyra / The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah / Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Blame Gej!! by debaj10: 12:09am On Jul 04, 2015
The ex pres ia now a celebrity (of sorts), a famous bigwig and a potential political Godfather.
I thought it would be nice for all his 'haters' to have a good space to blame him for everything-
So come up with your conspiracy theories and let's see how inventive you can be!
From boko haram to global warming; from the apc in-fighting to Greece's debt, how can you formulate a scenario?
Enjoy!
(Pls note; this is only meant to be light hearted fun o! I beg una, no personal beef k? Tnx in advance!)
Re: Let's Blame Gej!! by HungerBAD: 12:12am On Jul 04, 2015
I blame GEJ for even having the name GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Blame Gej!! by chiefolododo(m): 12:24am On Jul 04, 2015
we shoild have re-elected GEJ
Re: Let's Blame Gej!! by viceldo(m): 12:33am On Jul 04, 2015
I blame his for asup strike I for don graduate since......
Re: Let's Blame Gej!! by Godskidmidas(m): 8:36am On Jul 04, 2015
Buhari hasn't appointed ministers. I blame GEJ grin
Re: Let's Blame Gej!! by debaj10: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Could it be that gej gave saraki the 'expo' on how to become senate president?
Could it be that his bombardment of bh led to their revenge attacks?
Could it be that gej talked obama into getting 'president michelle' (obama's wife?!?). of 'west germany' to invite buhari to g7?
Could it be that gej warned saudi to crash oil price, 'or else'?
More conspiracy theories, plz!!

(1) (Reply)

(VIDEO) Iyanya – Applaudise / Empire Star Kaitlyn Doubleday Just Got Engaged / Please Caption This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.