Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Who Do You Think Is The Worst EME Signing Between SKALES And SHADY - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Do You Think Is The Worst EME Signing Between SKALES And SHADY (1483 Views)

Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" / Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa / Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Is The Worst EME Signing Between SKALES And SHADY by Psalmwise(m): 12:19am On Jul 04, 2015
We all know skales as left EME but when he was there with WizKid he was actually a bit of a flop, signed in as a rapper, but could not meet up with standards and expectation.
Tho now that he is currently outta EME...HE is kind of hot

Shady meen that guy is just there when featured he doesn't really have lyrics to dish out and he too his not really releasing much singles like seyishay of DJ Xclisuve.

So who do you think was worst when he was or is still in EME
?

Skales vs Shady

Well to me i guess it's shady

Banky never just wan voice out cheesy
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Worst EME Signing Between SKALES And SHADY by viceldo(m): 12:30am On Jul 04, 2015
eme waiting for me
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Worst EME Signing Between SKALES And SHADY by SuperSuave(m): 1:55am On Jul 04, 2015
shaydee kor shaygee nii. Skales had one or two hits at eme, he delivered great rap lines and good vocals at eme while shaydee is just like someone being forced to sing +
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Worst EME Signing Between SKALES And SHADY by atilla(m): 2:20am On Jul 04, 2015
dis op get time and saliva

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Scoop! Meet D’prince’s Unknown Baby Mama & Girlfriend. / MBGN 2015 Holds Today In Calabar:See Photos Of The Beautiful Contestants / See The Beautiful Woman Teebillz Called Witch....tiwa Savage's Mum(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.