Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Happy Independence Day United States Of America - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Happy Independence Day United States Of America (744 Views)

Facinating Photos: Donald Trump, 45th President Of The United States Of America. / I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon / Journalists In Tipper Truck For Ghana’s 59th Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Independence Day United States Of America by Lordave: 12:51am On Jul 04, 2015
Today is 4th July, The most powerful nation in the world presently got her independence on this day 1776(239 years ago).

So,whatever your grievances might be, kindly put them aside and wish our fellow Nigerians in America and America as a whole a Happy Independence Day.

Is not easy housing almost the whole ethnic groups of the world in one country, America is truly Home For All. Shout out to our naturalised brothers in USA.

Happy Independence United States Of America!

Cc: Mukina2 Lalasticlala

Re: Happy Independence Day United States Of America by SuperSuave(m): 1:02am On Jul 04, 2015
my wish doesnt change a thing.

Ermm..which country colonized them?
Re: Happy Independence Day United States Of America by Lordave: 1:05am On Jul 04, 2015
SuperSuave:
my wish doesnt change a thing.

Ermm..which country colonized them?
It doesn't have to, but it sure gives our brothers over there a warm feeling.

Britain
Re: Happy Independence Day United States Of America by SuperSuave(m): 1:15am On Jul 04, 2015
Lordave:
It doesn't have to, but it sure gives our brothers over there a warm feeling.

Britain
Happy independence day brothers! I get freedom pass you tongue there's no place like home, home sweat home smiley smiley. God bless your hustle!!

The Great Britain, who else if not you smiley +
Re: Happy Independence Day United States Of America by Maxymilliano(m): 7:45am On Jul 04, 2015
Wishing Uncle Sam a Happy Birthday ...

God Bless America .
Re: Happy Independence Day United States Of America by Goodyshoes(m): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Just in case...

(1) (Reply)

Montenegro To Join NATO In First Expansion Of Alliance Since 2009 / Isis Twitter Account Traced Back To UK Dept. Of Works And Pension / Photo:Obama Write The Lil Girl That Was Crying Last Week:"i'm Not Going Anywhe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.