Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Photo: Jim Iyke Says His Table Water Is Better Than Eva & The Rest.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Jim Iyke Says His Table Water Is Better Than Eva & The Rest.... (1528 Views)

Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] / Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Jim Iyke Says His Table Water Is Better Than Eva & The Rest.... by hatux: 4:50am On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Photo: Jim Iyke Says His Table Water Is Better Than Eva & The Rest.... by HungerBAD: 4:51am On Jul 04, 2015
Jim Iyke dey sell pure water now?reminds me of a certain Doctor Abalaka, who claimed to have found the cure for HIV but ended up a pure Water seller too.

Good Job Jim.

Man cannot live by acting alone, and following Nadia about.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Jim Iyke Says His Table Water Is Better Than Eva & The Rest.... by iamSi(m): 4:54am On Jul 04, 2015
Dude don't have a management? At least a PR to do all of these? I fear for the Burngeon water polo .... We never see ads sha ... Maybe it's been showing gotta repair my TV
Re: Photo: Jim Iyke Says His Table Water Is Better Than Eva & The Rest.... by libertyfather(m): 4:57am On Jul 04, 2015
All nah water
Re: Photo: Jim Iyke Says His Table Water Is Better Than Eva & The Rest.... by jascon1(m): 4:58am On Jul 04, 2015
He can simply promote it in a Nollywood play
Re: Photo: Jim Iyke Says His Table Water Is Better Than Eva & The Rest.... by heykims(m): 4:59am On Jul 04, 2015
Planning ahead, good move though I'm no fan of urs...
Re: Photo: Jim Iyke Says His Table Water Is Better Than Eva & The Rest.... by boboLIL(m): 5:02am On Jul 04, 2015
U even sabi d0 marketin jim eh? Nice 0ne
Re: Photo: Jim Iyke Says His Table Water Is Better Than Eva & The Rest.... by 1stola: 5:04am On Jul 04, 2015
This don join terry for pure water business ooo grin
Re: Photo: Jim Iyke Says His Table Water Is Better Than Eva & The Rest.... by tpiander: 5:41am On Jul 04, 2015
jascon1:
He can simply promote it in a Nollywood play

true
Re: Photo: Jim Iyke Says His Table Water Is Better Than Eva & The Rest.... by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 04, 2015
Putting off someone else's candle doesn't make yours shines brighter! Jim u dnt want to incure the wrath of those brands.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Jim Iyke Says His Table Water Is Better Than Eva & The Rest.... by rattlesnake(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2015
419 water

1 Like

Re: Photo: Jim Iyke Says His Table Water Is Better Than Eva & The Rest.... by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 04, 2015
Some of you are ignorant.
What jim is doing is marketing strategy 101: which is go up against the 'big boys'

When jayz launched tidal. He went against spotify.

When diddy lauched ciroc and his perfumes he always attacked the 'big boys' in the game.

Just so you guys know, diddy is always tweeting about his ventures.

Make una go learn.
Re: Photo: Jim Iyke Says His Table Water Is Better Than Eva & The Rest.... by Chocboyslim: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2015
See marketing strategy? OgA jim dey use style to advertise is lame water product to d public.... chai! Well i wish him all the best in his new investment..
Re: Photo: Jim Iyke Says His Table Water Is Better Than Eva & The Rest.... by Ruq: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2015
That he even recognizes the other brands shows how bad he's still struggling.
Re: Photo: Jim Iyke Says His Table Water Is Better Than Eva & The Rest.... by Behira(f): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
Jim Iyke dey sell pure water now?reminds me of a certain Doctor Abalaka, who claimed to have found the cure for HIV but ended up a pure Water seller too.

Good Job Jim.

Man cannot live by acting alone, and following Nadia about.
lool Abalaka don suffer cheesy but atleast his makin gud income frm his purewater and ice block business.....since Abalaka is one of the most patronized water and ice block dealer in Gwagz

(1) (Reply)

Photos: OMG!!!! SEE What Maheeda Turn Her Hair Too / Pastor Chris Okotie And Emeka Ike’s Marriage Crisis Allegation / Wow! Check Out This African Be@uty Spreading H-er Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.