Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Pastor Chris Okotie And Emeka Ike’s Marriage Crisis Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Chris Okotie And Emeka Ike’s Marriage Crisis Allegation (1524 Views)

Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming / Ibinabo Fiberesima And Emeka Ike Reconcile (Photo) / Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Okotie And Emeka Ike’s Marriage Crisis Allegation by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Emeka Ike, has claimed that the head pastor of Household of God Church, Chris Okotie the politician pastor of being behind the scene to destroy his 12 year old marriage .Also, Reports emerging from the Punch newspaper, say that Household of God preacher, Pastor Chris Okotie has responded to Emeka Ike’s claims that he is the one behind the plot to destroy his marriage. The Nollywood actor accused Okotie of hiring a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) for his wife just to destroy his home and make his beloved wife abandon him and their children. He accused pastor Chris Okotie of giving his wife about N500, 000 for her mother’s burial and also bought her a blackberry passport. He further narrated how pastor Chris Okotie call his wife amongst other single women and ask that gifts should be given to them every Sunday and also Okotie conspired with another member of the church to secure a job for his wife without his knowledge or consent. Emeka also said that this same man previously had issues in his marriage over a love message which his wife Suzanne sent to him.
Suzanne on the other hand is seeking divorce over an alleged assault from her husband which Emeka Ike denied ever laying his hands on his beloved wife. Read his statement below “I want people to look into this issue critically. I’ve never beaten this woman in my life. When she ran out of home, I called my pastor and they took us for counseling. For one week, I was begging her every day; I would go home alone and she would go home alone as well. “At a point, pastor asked us to............source: http://..com.ng/2015/09/acions-and-reaction-of-pastor-chris.html

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie And Emeka Ike’s Marriage Crisis Allegation by HerexG(m): 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
a

(1) (Reply)

. / pls which kind Name fit this baby / Caesar Propose And Kiss Eva Alordiah On Stage At Headies Award [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.