Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

Try This, Its Like Magic - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Try This, Its Like Magic (27462 Views)

Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching / U Think You Are A GENIUS??? Try This!!! / Try This Unbelievable Trick. Wow!!! It Works. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2015
Firefire:
waoooooooooooooo

wonderful power of the cross, it takes away all sins, like scarlet and worries, ONLY when you look up to it.

Wait,what!!! undecided
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by Israel5(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2015
danaiks:
It's not magic bro, it's just an optical illusion undecided
english sire. it's lyk is nt dsame as it is
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by Omotayor123(f): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I pity ur husband!
tongue
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2015
I was staring then the black cross disappeared..
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by Firefire(m): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2015
doskie:

E-diot!
never do well kind of people.

Back to sender by Fire!
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by ibrah04(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2015
This only summarize the saying ; "the more you look the less you see".
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by Swaggzkid: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2015
Sorry op e no work for mi eye
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by DDoubleUps(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2015
Firefire:

double up your efforts to the Cross.
looking for your own private jet? hahaha... no work and make yourself useful to the society, stay there and keep looking for who to dupe... his holiness
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by Firefire(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2015
DDoubleUps:
looking for your own private jet? hahaha... no work and make yourself useful to the society, stay there and keep looking for who to dupe... his holiness

Your redeemer lives... tongue
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by Mariojane(f): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2015
HELP oooo I think my BlackBerry has spoilt Oooo cos no colour is disappearing everything remain the same
What should I do to my phone?
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by menesheh(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2015
Firefire:
waoooooooooooooo

wonderful power of the cross, it takes away all sins, like scarlet and worries, ONLY when you look up to it.

grin grin

Can't stop laughing.

That means, since I have killed more than hundred souls and committed hideous acts, all my sins has been forgiven in spirit second.

Halleluya. Thanks you jesus. I've been forgiven. grin
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by doskie(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2015
Firefire:

Back to sender by Fire!
I think say you be pastor na okponu! most of the holy holy carry bible for head in my class didnt graduate.
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by Firefire(m): 11:45am On Jul 04, 2015
doskie:

I think say you be pastor na
okponu!
most of the holy holy carry bible for head in my class didnt graduate.

I repeat, your redeemer lives...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by donhils: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2015
Moblord:
Stare at the black cross for 10 seconds and see what happens The purple dots disappear.
That's what happens in life all the time. Whenever you focus on that singular thing (your purpose) you want to achieve, every other distractions gradually flee from you.

1 Like

Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by chineloSA(f): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2015
I used to use this in my "Life skills " training sessions to motivate students.
And also the dot on a piece of a big paper demonstration.

I used it to motivate students that whatever that you put your focus on, every other obstacle disappears. smiley

The dot on a piece of paper was to demonstrate that we all make mistakes in life and those mistakes look like dots on a piece of paper in our lives and we cant get rid of them. But if you focus on the bigger portion of the piece of paper, that paper can be used for different purposes and when that happens the dot cannot be recognized afterwards.

The massage was ''FOCUS ON ONLY WHAT YOU WANT'' smiley smiley smiley smiley and it will be within your reach and the obstacles will disappear and most of us focus on what we don't want.
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by Splendidee(m): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2015
Moblord:
Stare at the black cross for 10 seconds and see what happens The purple dots disappear.
the reflection on the retina fades away so the image disappears automatically

1 Like

Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by jackyraw09: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
sirflex01:
gonna try it later
am sumhw busy

yeye dey smell.
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by Papadoh(m): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
What manner of sorcery is this?!!!!
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by wahles(m): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
;Dlooked more dan ghan, ntn apund# u for no talk say e go dissappear jor..
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by Bflexing(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
That's just the power of concentration. Nothing magical.....se fini
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
It's what happens when you FOCUS on something. The surrounding appears to fade away . . IT's not magic.
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by Akinsnaira: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nice! But I don't think it's coz of the black cross that they disappear. Look at other spot outside the circled dots, and you will see the dots (or part of it) disappear too.

But the black cross is perfectly positioned in the middle, making the disappearing of all the dots (at once) more obvious.

Great work, @OP
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by 400billionman: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Moblord:

That is how it is in real life.

When one focuses so much on success, failure disappears..

1 Like

Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by tundabolt(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Yeah, this is because Focus creates blindness. So if your ex was truly focused on you he would have been blind to the other chicks. - to whom it may concern.
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by UchihaItachi(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wonderlands:

You finished naruto?
sure did
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
UchihaItachi:

sure did

He ending nor too make sense though but started the boruto episodes, naruto shippuden ending disappointed me especially the part when the most anticipated madara turned kaguya I mean that was so annoying and the part where naruto and sasuke both lost their arms. I was so annoyed.
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by Abdulkatcha(m): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
yeah d purple color disappears, if he ddnt dispra u hv to go Nd see a doctor
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
... ok

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by uncletbuddy(m): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Firefire:
waoooooooooooooo

You got laughing real hard! Chai! Believes can make an adult look like a child eh! Hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by Drabrah(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
lekinz:
E no disappear for here Oooooh

Na the black self disappear while the pink stared back at me ....

I don look am like 40secs .... There ain't no magic jawe ..

Same here too
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by bamuffy: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
Firefire:
waoooooooooooooo

mumu! full of illusion!
Re: Try This, Its Like Magic by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hmmmm preach on pastor.. smiley
Firefire:
waoooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Gta San Andreas For Pc In 500 Mb [highly Compressed] / Your Real Name(s) / What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.