Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Need SEO Training - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need SEO Training (1644 Views)

Need SEO? - Increase You Blog Ranking Today / Why You Need SEO Services For Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need SEO Training by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:45am On Jul 04, 2015
hello web gurus in the house,I need someone who can handle me on SEO comprehensive training..I need to be good in that field..you can recommend someone in the field to me...thanks winkhello web gurus in the house,I need someone who can handle me on SEO comprehensive training..I need to be good in that field..you can recommend someone in the field to me...thanks
Re: I Need SEO Training by crankie(m): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Crank Digital is an SEO Company in Lagos, Nigeria. They now offer SEO Training in Lagos for website owners, digital marketers, web designers/webmasters, and anyone who requires SEO skills.

You can contact them on 08090799474 or visit http://crankdigital.com.ng/seo-training to get started! wink
Re: I Need SEO Training by cyberwaver(m): 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lachynos2k2:
hello web gurus in the house,I need someone who can handle me on SEO comprehensive training..I need to be good in that field..you can recommend someone in the field to me...thanks winkhello web gurus in the house,I need someone who can handle me on SEO comprehensive training..I need to be good in that field..you can recommend someone in the field to me...thanks
i can teach you the details you want proof? search for "dstv missing channels" on google and see my test site rank on google...
Re: I Need SEO Training by Lachynos2k2(m): 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
cyberwaver:
i can teach you the details you want proof? search for "dstv missing channels" on google and see my test site rank on google...
amazing, so how can I meet you?
Re: I Need SEO Training by webincomeplus(m): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
cyberwaver:
I can bet it with you that your ranking for that keyword was a fluke. Your page wasn't really well optimized for the keyword, but it ranked because there's really no competition for the keyword. If that's what made you think you've become an "SEO coach", I think you still have a lot to learn.
Re: I Need SEO Training by Amastermovic(m): 7:34am On Mar 08, 2016
I am not an seo expert in fact I don't really care about it but I rank well even with a high competitive keywords like this "About Ankara" mind you Ankara is also the capital of turkey and fashion costume.. Don't be scam... Thanks to Alexa for sending me tips...
Re: I Need SEO Training by cyberwaver(m): 10:22am On Mar 09, 2016
webincomeplus:

I can bet it with you that your ranking for that keyword was a fluke. Your page wasn't really well optimized for the keyword, but it ranked because there's really no competition for the keyword. If that's what made you think you've become an "SEO coach", I think you still have a lot to learn.
Soo... i am a guy that loves to learn..
N.B. I am not an SEO coach or whatever am just a guy that got obsessed in trying out new things.
SEO is just about trying out new things that makes your content rank well on SERPs
Even some of your blog posts do not rank on Google first page which you should take note.
Meanwhile Google itself do not want your blog post to rank well because they want more money from Adword.
Abass Toriola forget about optimized post and focus on what works for you.
Re: I Need SEO Training by cyberwaver(m): 10:25am On Mar 09, 2016
Lachynos2k2:
amazing, so how can I meet you?
very easy just mail me via hope.praise.hp@gmail.com
Re: I Need SEO Training by webincomeplus(m): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
cyberwaver:
Soo... i am a guy that loves to learn..
N.B. I am not an SEO coach or whatever am just a guy that got obsessed in trying out new things.
SEO is just about trying out new things that makes your content rank well on SERPs
Even some of your blog posts do not rank on Google first page which you should take note.
Meanwhile Google itself do not want your blog post to rank well because they want more money from Adword.
Abass Toriola forget about optimized post and focus on what works for you.
Yes, SEO doesn't yield expected results all the time. But I can give you 100 keywords my site is ranking on top 3 in Google for. Note: I'm not talking about the site in my signature; that's not optimized maximally for SEO.

And no SEO isn't about doing new things randomly. It has protocols.

PS. When I said my site is ranking for keywords, I was talking about keywords with huge search volumes per month, not keywords like "DSTV missing channels" that attract less than 20 searches per month (according to the Google Keyword Planner).
Re: I Need SEO Training by cyberwaver(m): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
webincomeplus:

Yes, SEO doesn't yield expected results all the time. But I can give you 100 keywords my site is ranking on top 3 in Google for. Note: I'm not talking about the site in my signature; that's not optimized maximally for SEO.

And no SEO isn't about doing new things randomly. It has protocols.

PS. When I said my site is ranking for keywords, I was talking about keywords with huge search volumes per month, not keywords like "DSTV missing channels" that attract less than 20 searches per month (according to the Google Keyword Planner).
Nigerian finder is a huge blog that have succeeded so far online and I so much it for its SEO...
Nigerian finder was created according to whois 2013 in which your domain authority and page rank increased accordingly to the year of the domain. You know SEO depends on how old your site is for Google to trust you fully.
Meanwhile "Dstv Missing Channels" a keyword for the post or I can just say the post itself is generating not less than 50 searches in a day which is not a small feat.
Mr Abass SEO is dying another method needs to be implemented rather than depending on SEO
Re: I Need SEO Training by webincomeplus(m): 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
cyberwaver:
Nigerian finder is a huge blog that have succeeded so far online and I so much it for its SEO...
Nigerian finder was created according to whois 2013 in which your domain authority and page rank increased accordingly to the year of the domain. You know SEO depends on how old your site is for Google to trust you fully.
Meanwhile "Dstv Missing Channels" a keyword for the post or I can just say the post itself is generating not less than 50 searches in a day which is not a small feat.
Mr Abass SEO is dying another method needs to be implemented rather than depending on SEO
SEO is dying? And who is killing it? If you know how much smart individuals and companies and companies even here in Nigeria are spending on it, you'll know it's just the real deal. Only those don't know how it evolves would say it's dying or dead.

As for your claim that I'm ranking due to domain authority, how come I'm ranking higher than older sites for some keywords? FYI, I have two newly developed niche sites (both less than2 months old) already ranking on front page for their respective target keywords. What do you have to say to that?

There's more to ranking than domain authority, I've been in the SEO game for over 3 years now.
Re: I Need SEO Training by cyberwaver(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
webincomeplus:

SEO is dying? And who is killing it? If you know how much smart individuals and companies and companies even here in Nigeria are spending on it, you'll know it's just the real deal. Only those don't know how it evolves would say it's dying or dead.

As for your claim that I'm ranking due to domain authority, how come I'm ranking higher than older sites for some keywords? FYI, I have two newly developed niche sites (both less than2 months old) already ranking on front page for their respective target keywords. What do you have to say to that?

There's more to ranking than domain authority, I've been in the SEO game for over 3 years now.
SEO is dying in the sense that Google wants more money from the system, their Ads appears first before other search results.
Your webincomeplus is not ranking for how to make money online in nigeria which i suppose is the target keyword for the whole blog itself.
There are many SEO factors; Fresh content, optimized content, long articles , focus keyword and the rest (link building).
NigerianFinder do not have quality links and has low page rank and low domain authority but it is ranking very well and that is due to its age and good content.
Mr Abass i have never doubted you for once because i know you are killing the show in secret and if you go the aspect of business promotion your income will increase the more (AdSense is kinda basic)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy and Sell Adsense Easily (Without Been Scammed) / How To Remove/disable Automatic Saving To Draft / Review Needed On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.