Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. (38553 Views)

Gruesome Zombie Scenes By Special Effects Artist. Viewers Discretion Adviced / Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? / They Keep Scamming Us: Amazing VFX, Behind The Scenes Of Movies We've Not Seen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 05, 2015
freecocoa:
Nice one OP.
Mehn! These guys don go far.
I watch movies a lot and believe me, they do great.
Thanks.
Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by holicalpha(m): 8:38am On Jul 05, 2015
themanderon:
At times I marvel at the ingenuity of the white man , I wonder if they are humans or a special breed. they seem to put in time and effort into all they do and the results are simply breathtaking. cool
"White men".?? This is what causes Descrimination.

We're all humans and our brain works in an amazing way if we choose to use it.
Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by Tayo2k7: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2015
That green screen is like where they can add scenery effects during the post production. They use a colour that is not much on the real scene so it won't interfere when doing the effects. Sometimes they use blue

UjSizzle:
Freddie Kruger embarassed

Will someone explain this green screen thing?
Villageboi, Briareos, Prof008

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by holicalpha(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2015
- Thor: The Dark World

-Thor :the dark world

-Iron Man 2

-Twilight

Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by sliimzz(m): 9:26am On Jul 05, 2015
woa!!..tanks sile,u are different.
Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2015
holicalpha:
- Thor: The Dark World
-Thor :the dark world
-Iron Man 2

-Twilight
Cool, but u posting late.
Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by UjSizzle(f): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2015
Tayo2k7:
That green screen is like where they can add scenery effects during the post production. They use a colour that is not much on the real scene so it won't interfere when doing the effects. Sometimes they use blue

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by prof800(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
UjSizzle:
Thank you smiley
That is basically it. It is something you can also do.
Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by Toskie92(f): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sile12:
that's chadni chowk to China. Its a Bollywood movie
Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by piagetskinner(m): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mehn these guys have gone farrr. Iv bn suspecting That 300 movie...no natural environment,totally Vfx

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by Tayo2k7: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
You welcome.
UjSizzle:

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. by Haywhymido(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2015
God will punish una for decieving me for dat long, for making my heart jumped to my mouth while watching ur movies, when obviously there is no need for such embarassed i feel cheated. i guess all those nonsense written at beginning of 44minutes " 10 people die during d filming of dis movies is fiction too cos i dont knw how people wld die with the effect u created using green yard of cloth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee C And Lolu Punished By Biggie For Not Bonding (Photos) / Watch Godzilla X Kong: The New Empi Downlaod [hindi-english] 480p | 720p | 1080p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.