Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband (38734 Views)

Bbnaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton, Speaks On Final Results / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton In Bum Shorts For Final Campaign / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Shalomdee(f): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2019
Wife to one of the Big Brother Naija Housemates, Mike has finally spoken up about her husband partaking in the reality show despite being married.

On Sunday Mike had announced to the housemates that he is a married man. But, one of the housemates, Ella seems to take a fancy to him.
His wife spoke in a viral video that her husband’s decision to take part in the reality show is ‘funny’.

However she begged Nigerians to support him.

“This is funny, Mike ‘my husband' is on Big Brother Nigeria, I don’t know if I would have time to watch it.
“But I beg everyone to please support him, be on team Mike.”

There are twenty-one housemates who are jostling to win N60m worth of prizes in this year's ‘Pepper Dem” edition of Big Brother Naija.

https://www.blackberrybabes.com/2019/07/bbnaija-2019-mikes-wife-begs-nigerians.html

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by LisaAnne(f): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
Shalomdee:
Wife to one of the Big Brother Naija Housemates, Mike has finally spoken up about her husband partaking in the reality show despite being married.

On Sunday Mike had announced to the housemates that he is a married man. But, one of the housemates, Ella seems to take a fancy to him.
His wife spoke in a viral video that her husband’s decision to take part in the reality show is ‘funny’.

“This is funny, Mike ‘my husband' is on Big Brother Nigeria, I don’t know if I would have time to watch it.

There are twenty-one housemates who are jostling to win N60m worth of prizes in this year's ‘Pepper Dem” edition of Big Brother Naija.

https://www.blackberrybabes.com/2019/07/bbnaija-2019-mikes-wife-begs-nigerians.html

cc: lalasticlala
Hope he won't be like thintalltony
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by LisaAnne(f): 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Shalomdee:

cc: lalasticlala
Hope he won't be like thintalltony

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by ceejayMAX(m): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
IF WE NOR SUPPORT MIKE WETIN WE GAIN

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by IamD18: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
This picture proves that men seek for something more than beauty in a woman whenever they want to settle down.

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by ladilawal82(m): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Your eyes will clear by the time your hubby starts 'peppering dem girls' soon.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by RTSC: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
I would rather support a real Nigerian based in Nigeria.
Like tacha, frood and co.

What would i gain if i support a diasporean that would take the next flight back to the UK and invest our money there.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by simonlee(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
IamD18:
This picture proves that men seek for something more than beauty in a woman whenever they want to settle down.
Just say the woman worwor...finishgrin

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
Only fools watch this evil show

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by passyhansome(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
NONSENSE LIFE IS VERY UNFAIR, DEVIL INFLUENCES THIS WORLD
According to a statement by the organisers, the winner of the BBNaija season 4 will be rewarded with a cash prize of N30m.

The winner will also be presented with a top of the range SUV from Nigerian automaker, Innoson Motors.

The winner will also win a trip to Dubai

The winner will also get a home make-over

The winner will also get a year’s supply of Pepsi and One Africa Fest VVIP experience

The winner will also get a year’s supply of Indomie noodles & Munch it;

The winner will also get a brand new Oppo mobile smartphone.

There's also a bonus prize of two VIP Tickets to watch a European Football final game LIVE, courtesy BET9ja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
Devil is wining souls faster

Please my people don’t watch that 666 programme

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Meedon: 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by berryBee(f): 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
You don't have time to watch it but you want us to vote for your husband. Is alright. lipsrsealed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by dayveed1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mike is representing all the married men.. We dey your back.
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Stanchriss(m): 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
He is on vacation...no support

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Esomchi800(m): 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Please a seriously and really need a loan Am getting depressed because of thinking about this
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by shakyum: 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
Make i book space first
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Sweetcollins: 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
Maka y
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Pidginwhisper: 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by jaxxy(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
She’s very pretty in a certain way. He has my support for now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by deepwater(f): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
How did your husband get into that house. I heard this is his first time in Lagos?
where did he audition?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Sweetcollins: 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
loverboy442:
PLEASE NAIRALANDERS IT IS ADVISABLE NOT TO CLICK ON ANY RUBBISH BBNAIJA THREAD NEXT TIME BECAUSE IF YOU DO, YOU HELP MODERATORS GAIN MORE TRAFFIC WITH THE NONSENSE! IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER YOU MAKE A POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE COMMENT, THE MODERATORS ARE HAPPY AS LONG AS THERE IS A BOOST IN TRAFFIC. THE BEST WAY TO TELL THEM THAT BBNAIJA IS A DUMB IDEA IS NEVER TO CLICK ON IT. THEY WILL STOP BRINGING IT TO THE FRONT PAGE WHEN THEY SEE THAT IT DOESN'T FETCH THEM MONEY. I HOPE I HAVE ENLIGHTENED YOU NAIRALANDERS TODAY

Bam speak
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
You give us data?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
Alright, Mike should get a girl in the house and be doing things
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by noble71(m): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
Esomchi800:
Please a seriously and really need a loan Am getting depressed because of thinking about this
God will provide.
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Esomchi800(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
noble71:
God will provide.
Amen
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by afroniger: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Make she pray make e no begin catch feelings for another female on the show.

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by mightyhaze: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
UK ppl no dey vote? Make she razzle British votes for hubby na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Uyo, Not Calabar; Akwa Ibom, Not Cross River - Akwa Ibomites Tell NTA / Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kissing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.