Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Luv Majek Fashek A Nigerian Regae Icon,Whats The Latest About Him? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Luv Majek Fashek A Nigerian Regae Icon,Whats The Latest About Him? (482 Views)

Throwback: Majek Fashek’s 1992 US Tour (videos, Articles And Memories) / Majek Fashek "No More Sorrow" Ft. 2baba (VIDEO) / Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Luv Majek Fashek A Nigerian Regae Icon,Whats The Latest About Him? by Uchwilliam(m): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2015
Those born in d eighties like myself recognised this man majek fashek as a reggae no 1 in nigeria.New generation folks should just listen to 'send down the rain','so long' etc to understand what this man is made of.He was even seen as second only to bob marley and fela kuti then.
But from the 21st century or so,news has it that majek became a shell of his former self,from a charming and lively young man to a ragged,not-so good-looking,mumbling,public smoker and drunkard.But thats by the way,right now what i wanna know is his state presently.I wanna be told he is sound and well because i love him nd his music so much.His songs like above mentioned is about liberation and self awakening just what we need in nigeria right now.I came across his songs and a rush of love swept through me causing me to write this.
Please any latest info about him? Thnx.
Re: I Luv Majek Fashek A Nigerian Regae Icon,Whats The Latest About Him? by emperorfidel(m): 5:14am On Jul 05, 2015
old boy how far.
Re: I Luv Majek Fashek A Nigerian Regae Icon,Whats The Latest About Him? by Uchwilliam(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Ma guy its bn long,wer d freakin heck are u mehn.i saw ur bro d oda day.i de ur feel literary exploits man keep it up

(1) (Reply)

"The Interview" A Niaralander's Audio Comic Skit / New Music - DJ Gabcos Ft Bobby - Kowonleko / What Our Nigerian Artist Will Never Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.