Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,233 members, 7,842,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School (28133 Views)

Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University / 5 Things That Happen When You Graduate With A Poor CGPA / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by emzila(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Shinelle:

How to calculate cgpa isnt the issue to me..
study hard irrespective of credit units and all (e.g a student who makes all As will have a 5.00, all Bs 4.00) , make your As and Bs... cgpa will calculate itself..and u will smile home
calculator usually comes out once the Cs, Ds and es get in the way, worst still, carry over...
May it not be your portions though (undergraduates)

The number one secret to a good CGPA is to start hardwork early , ie from your first test in uni...reason being, no one likes to drop.. even if u have no reason to continue, the thought of you loosing ur title as 'guru' will make you maintain and sustain ur progress..
however, at any point you decide to start, put in your very best still and pray for God's intervention.

Again, my advice is always aim for the highest in anything you find yourself. Aim for first class, if you miss it, a 2.1 wont be a bad compensation or at worst 2.2. If school is not for you, quit and find your drive and aim to be the best in it!

You cant be in university and be making excuses of poor grades using dangote and bill gates as back up...
drop out and go and be the 'bill gate ' of your time in ur chosen path. whether in football, fashion, modelling, whatever...

Ok bye

getting good CGPA is a process and knowing how CGPA is calculated, helps u to follow the procedure. If u read day and night without knowing d impact of continuous assessment, class work, attendance, buying text book/handout etc on ur CGPA, u may end up not getting the desire score. I across all levels while i was in school and i did see a good number of students working but fail at the end until they realised they cant catch something they do not know its operations.
Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by Shinelle(f): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
emzila:

getting good CGPA is a process and knowing how CGPA is calculated, helps u to follow the procedure. If u read day and night without knowing d impact of continuous assessment, class work, attendance, buying text book/handout etc on ur CGPA, u may end up not getting the desire score. I across all levels while i was in school and i did see a good number of students working but fail at the end until they realised they cant catch something they do not know its operations.

Please refer back to the title of the thread , only then will you understand why I said "knowing how to calculate cgpa" isnt an issue "TO ME" . Resurrecting the dead cgpa by studying is.

get the good scores first, how to calculate cgpa can be learnt in 30 mins.. excel/spreadsheet can help u with that too...

1 Like

Re: How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School by privatetisa(m): 3:47am On Dec 31, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos / Father Forgive Them, For They Know Not What They Are Saying For Now”.. - Dibu / Bukola Zoffun Emerges Lagos State One-Day Governor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.