Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

How Visa Issue Distrupted King Sunny Ade's Usa Tour - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Visa Issue Distrupted King Sunny Ade's Usa Tour (658 Views)

My Visa Issue / Visa Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Visa Issue Distrupted King Sunny Ade's Usa Tour by ayosamray(m): 8:46am On Jul 04, 2015
All efforts that has made by Nigerian juju music superstar, King Sunny Ade, to make his upcoming US tour a success have met with troubled waters.
The veteran star, known as the King of Nigerian juju music, was scheduled to kick off his trek in few days; July 15, but the ongoing visa delay has left him with no choice but to put off the gigs, including a set at Chicago, Illinois’ Square Roots F.estival.
This is due to problems created by the Embassy of the United States as they have been delaying in granting him a work permit.
According to Alisa Baum, from the Old Town School of Folk Music, the main sponsor of the event, they are beyond disappointed that King Sunny Ade has been forced to cancel his entire tour.
“As a passionate fan of African music, I was very excited about this show, which promised to be spectacular with over 20 musicians and dancers onstage,"..,
Re: How Visa Issue Distrupted King Sunny Ade's Usa Tour by ayosamray(m): 8:47am On Jul 04, 2015
from page pls
Re: How Visa Issue Distrupted King Sunny Ade's Usa Tour by Holamidhe(m): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Next time write
Cc lalasticlala, obinoscopy Ishilove and co

(1) (Reply)

.. / Oritsefemi Lands In Beijing Ahead Of China Tour. / God Saved My Life Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.