Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

4 Key Point That You Are Closed Minded. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 4 Key Point That You Are Closed Minded. (725 Views)

Business Minded / Could This Be Proof That The Average Nigerian Is Shallow Minded? / Neigbours That Will Point Fire Extinguisher Not Phones: Tweet Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Key Point That You Are Closed Minded. by Agimor(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2015
Someone question you are you close minded the answer will certainly be in affirmative no.unknowingly,your actions says it all.this thread is aimed at identifying a close minded person.
1.Close minded people are more past focused people.they rely solely on their past success and this make them to believe that same mindset can ensure future success.and eventually it becomes their way of thinking.
2.They will argue their way case with any twists of logic they could find.I have stumble upon them here on nairaland.you mostly find them in religious and politics section.
3.They would dismiss the counter-proofs as irrelevant and embrace anyone else with a similar thoughts/opinion.visit the politics section for a confirmation.
3.they are usually egoistic,power-centric and I know everything attitude.
4.You never win them in an argument.infact,they will end up convincing you.
These are my observations so far kindly share yours.
Re: 4 Key Point That You Are Closed Minded. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2015
grin
Re: 4 Key Point That You Are Closed Minded. by dharay88: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2015
so wah d hell iz ds doinq on ds sec†ion... undecided
Re: 4 Key Point That You Are Closed Minded. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2015
Nawa ooo undecided
Re: 4 Key Point That You Are Closed Minded. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2015
[center][/center]o
Re: 4 Key Point That You Are Closed Minded. by Agimor(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2015
dharay88:
so wah d hell iz ds doinq on ds sec†ion... undecided
Apology,but where are mine supposed to post it?
Re: 4 Key Point That You Are Closed Minded. by dharay88: 6:39am On Apr 29, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Be Wise / What's That Hilarious Signature You've Seen On Nairaland / NANS Scores Prof Hilary Edeoga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.