Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Can You answer All These 20 Riddles ? If You Can ,you Are A Genius - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can You answer All These 20 Riddles ? If You Can ,you Are A Genius (1845 Views)

Great Riddles That Will Make You Think Outside The Box / Can You Answer This In Ten Seconds? / Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You answer All These 20 Riddles ? If You Can ,you Are A Genius by ademega(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2015
1)Question: A man was found dead in his study. He was slumped over his desk and a gun was in his hand. There was a cassette recorder on his desk. When the police entered the room and pressed the play button on the tape recorder they heard: "I can't go on. I have nothing to live for." Then there was the sound of a gunshot. How did the detective immediately know that the man had been murdered and it wasn't a suicide?

2)Question: Who gets paid when they drive away their customers?

3)Question: What number do you get when you multiply all of the numbers on a telephone's number pad?

4)Question: I'm light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for more than 5 minutes. What am I?

5)Question: A married couple went to the hospital to have theit baby delivered. Upon their arrival, the doctor said he had invented a new machine that would transfer a portion of the mother's labor pain to the baby's father. He was asked if they were willing to try it out. They were both very much in favor of it. The doctor set the pain transfer to 10% for starters, explaining that even 10% was probably more pain than the father had ever experienced before. However, as the labor progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to go ahead and kick it up a notch. The doctor then adjusted the machine to 20% pain transfer. The husband was still feeling fine. The doctor checked the husband's blood pressure and was amazed at how well he was doing. At this point, they decided to try out for 50%. The husband continued to feel quite well. Since the pain transfer was obviously helping out the wife considerably, the husband encouraged the doctor to transfer all the pain to him. The wife delivered a healthy baby with virtually no pain. She and her husband were ecstatic. When they got home, the mailman was dead on the porch. How come?

6)Question: A monkey, a squirrel, and a bird are racing to the top of a coconut tree. Who will get the banana first, the monkey, the squirrel, or the bird?

7)Question: What two things can you never eat for breakfast?

coolQuestion: A man leaves a $100,000 dollar bill on his desk and leaves work. When he returns the money is gone. He has three suspects: the cook, the cleaning lady, and the mail guy. The cook says he put the money under a book on his desk to keep it safe. They check and it is no longer there. The maid says she moved it when she was cleaning to the inside of the book between page 1 and 2. They open the book and look between page number 1 and 2 but it isn't there. The mail guy says he saw it sticking out of the book and to keep it safe he moved it to between page number 2 and 3. Once they are done the culprit is promptly arrested.Who did it and how did he know?

9) Question: I have keys but no lock, you can enter but not leave what am I?

10)Question: Imagine you are swimming in the ocean and a bunch of hungry sharks surround you. How do you get out alive?

11)Question: What goes in the water black and comes out red?

12)Question: One day, the boss, named Harold, changed the computer's password. Then one of his employees, named Ted, came up to him and asked if he changed the password. Harold said, " yes I did change the password Ted." Ted replied " may you tell me?" Harold thought and said, " um.. Ok. The password is in this riddle" The employee said" ok got it. What is the riddle sir?" What is the password?

13)Question: Mary's mother had 4 daughters. May, June, July, and.....?

14)Question: Those who make this item, don't use it. Those who BUY this item, have no need for it. But those who USE this item, never see it. What is the item?

15)Question: 4 people fall out of a boat and only 3 get their hair wet.

16)Question: Bill was a Pilot. He was going to retire. But before he retired he wanted to do one more flight over the Atlantic Ocean (Other people were on the plane). Bill crashed (To no surprise, he was 94) and every single person on the plane died. The next week Charlie Marcial was interviewed on a T.V. show. He was famous because he survived Bill's last plane crash. How is this possible?

17)Question: There is a wood house and a brick house that was on fire at the same time. Which house would the ambulance come to first.

18)Question: What has rivers but no water, forest but no trees and cities but no people.

19)Question: Suppose you had to pick 1 of 3 doors to go through. One has ninja assassins, one has a lion that hasn't eaten in 3 months, and one has a flaming inferno. Which door should you choose in order to live?

20) who am I?
Re: Can You answer All These 20 Riddles ? If You Can ,you Are A Genius by INTROVERT(f): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2015
Il be back
Re: Can You answer All These 20 Riddles ? If You Can ,you Are A Genius by dejt4u(m): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
Il be back
you are here again
Re: Can You answer All These 20 Riddles ? If You Can ,you Are A Genius by dejt4u(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2015
1)

2)

3) Zero

4)

5)

6) None.. They are on coconut tree so getting banana of the tree can only happen through magic..lol

7)

8 )

9) A keyboard

10) I will stop imaginning
Re: Can You answer All These 20 Riddles ? If You Can ,you Are A Genius by ademega(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
Il be back
You again !
You didn't even allow me to press submit button before u landed gidigba for this thread . I fear u oh
Re: Can You answer All These 20 Riddles ? If You Can ,you Are A Genius by Shortyy(f): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2015
1) grin
Re: Can You answer All These 20 Riddles ? If You Can ,you Are A Genius by Young03(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2015
h
Re: Can You answer All These 20 Riddles ? If You Can ,you Are A Genius by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2015
1. Someone had to stop recording the tape... ?

2. Taxi Driver.

3. 0

4. Breath.

5.Mailman is the father...?

6. No banana on top of a coconut tree...

7. Lunch and dinner.

8. Mailman. Pages 2 and 3 would be one page so he can't put the note between one page.

9. Keypad.

10. Stop imagining.. ?

2 Likes

Re: Can You answer All These 20 Riddles ? If You Can ,you Are A Genius by ERF: 11:28am On Jul 04, 2015
YourMain:
1. Someone had to stop recording the tape... ?

2. Taxi Driver.

3. 0

4. Breath.

5.Mailman is the father...?

6. No banana on top of a coconut tree...

7. Lunch and dinner.

8. Mailman. Pages 2 and 3 would be one page so he can't put the note between one page.

9. Keypad.

10. Stop imagining.. ?

Coool...
Re: Can You answer All These 20 Riddles ? If You Can ,you Are A Genius by Bevy12(f): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
1. Someone had to stop the tape
2. Taxi driver
3. 0
4. Breath
5. The wife cheated on her husband with the mailman
6. Its a coconut tree so none
7. Lunch and Dinner
8. The mail guy did it because if he checked between page numbers 1 and 2 page numbers 2 and 3 are opposite sides of one page and could not hold the money
9. Keyboard
10. I would stop imagining
11. Lobster
12. The password is "in this riddle"
13. Mary
14. A coffin
15. The 4th one didn't have hair
16. The riddle said every single person
17. The ambulance can't come without a firefighter
18. Map
19. Lions would probably be dead or too weak
20. Just smh for this one.
I knew most of it thats why i could answer it.

1 Like

Re: Can You answer All These 20 Riddles ? If You Can ,you Are A Genius by fyneboi79(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
1. How could he rewind the cassette to play immediately if he committed suicide.

2. The driver

3. 0

4. Breath

5. The mailman is the babys father.

6. Bananas don't grow on coconut trees.

7. Lunch and Dinner.

8. There is no such thing as $100,000 dollar bill but $100 dollar bill. So the claim is false.

9. Keypad

10. Stop imagining.

12. In the riddle

13. Mary

14. Coffin

15. One of the three people is a pregnant woman

16. He missed the flight.

17. Ambulance doesn't fight fire.

18...........,..............., Electricity

19. I will chose the door with the flaming inferno and wait for the fire to die out before passing.

20. You are Ademega

(1) (Reply)

PEP Store Competition / Knock, Knock! Let's Play / How To Get Free Gem In Clash Of Clans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.