Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Caught In The Act: The Two Homosexuals - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Caught In The Act: The Two Homosexuals (1891 Views)

Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel / "Why You Act The Way You Do" By Tim Lahaye / "Why You Act The Way You Do" By Tim Lahaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught In The Act: The Two Homosexuals by Promise323: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2015
It was reported that He had taken the guys boxer off and was Sucking his manhood when the boy was still sleeping. He was busy Sucking the dick, swallowing the whole thing inside his mouth. He was enjoying every beat of it when..... ... .. . . Continue Reading by clicking on the link below
www.storyprofile.com/?p=170

www.storyprofile.com/?p=170
Re: Caught In The Act: The Two Homosexuals by Gabrendo(m): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
Very dumb story.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act: The Two Homosexuals by Promise323: 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
Yeah. That's what a gay guy can say. This kind of story irritates gay men.
Re: Caught In The Act: The Two Homosexuals by Gabrendo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Promise323:
Yeah. That's what a gay guy can say. This kind of story irritates gay men.
U can think whatever you want. its dumb and its dumb. Mobs lynch a boy to death. his mother died and with a sordid end. What about the forgiveness we preach in church. God 4gives us our sins no matter the intensity, why cnt we 4giv others too despite their wrongs? The sins of the boy would surely be on the mobs head.
Re: Caught In The Act: The Two Homosexuals by Promise323: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
Gabrendo:
U can think whatever you want. its dumb and its dumb. Mobs lynch a boy to death. his mother died and with a sordid end. What about the forgiveness we preach in church. God 4gives us our sins no matter the intensity, why cnt we 4giv others too despite their wrongs? The sins of the boy would surely be on the mobs head.

Guy you are fuckingly gay. That's the way they talk.
Re: Caught In The Act: The Two Homosexuals by Gabrendo(m): 12:09am On Jul 05, 2015
Promise323:

Guy you are fuckingly gay. That's the way they talk.
Hey, dont be disgruntled because i called your story dumb. I m sorry but it is. A writer should be flexible nt rigid as u are. and u av a shallow mentality how then can your works be impactful if u re this shallow minded? liberate ur mind writer.
Re: Caught In The Act: The Two Homosexuals by Gabrendo(m): 12:14am On Jul 05, 2015
See i am not angered despite u called me gay. Nt that i am but because i am rational. I understand y u directs the argument to me rather than analyse ur story. Let me introduce myself. I am a free thinker and low mentality disgusts me.
Re: Caught In The Act: The Two Homosexuals by Promise323: 1:05am On Jul 05, 2015
Gabrendo:
See i am not angered despite u called me gay. Nt that i am but because i am rational. I understand y u directs the argument to me rather than analyse ur story. Let me introduce myself. I am a free thinker and low mentality disgusts me.

And seriously you're still talking like you are gay. I wonder
Re: Caught In The Act: The Two Homosexuals by Promise323: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2015
Maybe I will write a story will channel of that forgiving ending but unfortunately this one ended like that

(1) (Reply)

How To Publish With Farafina Book Publishers / Steps In Publishing A Book | Good Publisher In Anambra / Indian Ghost Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.