Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Make Money With Fiverr 101 (free Tutorial Plus) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money With Fiverr 101 (free Tutorial Plus) (5493 Views)

How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) / How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) / Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money With Fiverr 101 (free Tutorial Plus) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2015
Ok, here is where I begin.

1. What is fiverr

Ans:
Fiverr is a global online marketplace offering tasks and services, beginning at a cost of $5 per job performed, from which it gets its name. The site is primarily used by freelancers who use Fiverr to offer services to customers worldwide. visit https://www.fiverr.com to register

2. How do I make money with fiverr

You make money when you tell people services you offer and they order it.

e.g 'I will Create a logo for your company for $5.”

Add a description and Tag

Here are some tips for you:

1. Keep it simple. Make sure that your gigs are simple for you to handle, that it's something you can do.

2. 25 or more gigs. Even if you are only selling one gig the others will promote that one. Like a funnel to the diamond gig.

3. Promote your gigs through social networks or other forums. I have an auto tweet going out with the Fiverr handle. Followers favorite it and retweet it.

4. If one of your gigs blows up, create others with the kind of the same info ie: if you are writing on blog reviews do another one with Facebook reviews.

5. Do not use crappy pixulated photos or images. Make your gigs professional.

6. Write something creative and not boring.

7. Write good descriptions without misspellings etc of yourself. And get to the point. Give a 100% money back refund.

8. Create small but interconnected gigs. ie: if you can write a Linkedin recommendation, then you can write a Linkedin summery and then you can endorse all their skills. I up sell these as I finish their gigs. 50/50 % will buy another one.

9. Always, always, always ask for feedback! It makes your gigs blow the f’ up! My best gig has 7.1k impressions and 12 orders.

Sit Back as updates roll in
Re: Make Money With Fiverr 101 (free Tutorial Plus) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2015
Tricks to sell fast on Fiverr

Create 2 other Fiverr Account with different names and buy your gig twice. Then give your gig a nice positive review.

Buy visitors to boost your gig impression
Re: Make Money With Fiverr 101 (free Tutorial Plus) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
Each time you buy Mtn 1gb data for N1200 from Transit4, you get a free Premium 4 package with Contains
1. Premium wordpress template
Including Geoplaces and Backstreet Blog magazine. This Templates cost about $54 each
You can view demo of these themes here.
http://templatic.net/demos/geoplaces/
http://themeforest.net/item/backstreet-blog-magazine-theme/1680564
http://themeforest.net/item/me-gusta-userdriven-content-sharing-theme/570785

2. Over 24 IM Ebooks and Softwares. This are top and bestselling ebooks on Online businesses, written by world renown author.

These include:
a. CPA Youtube Tutorials by Saurabh Ankush Sold @$6
b. Ultimate Blog Profit by John Chow Sold @ $25 And if you do not know John Chow, then forget, you aint know no body.
c. EmailBlast for Sending Bulk email to over 50,000 email addresses within an hour

3. You also qualify for a free Mobile Android application for your Website.
4. You get 2 free sensational romance novels on ur mobile phone.
This offer may not always come. You buy your data and get more Value to it. And specifically for those who are buying data next week, you would a free Info on how to get A free Wordpress Blog or Website.

Get MTN 1gb for #1200 (Airtime/ Recharge card) 0806 723 8533 (SMS/ Whatsapp/ Calls)
Re: Make Money With Fiverr 101 (free Tutorial Plus) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
And if you do not Have your own gig, here is what you can do.

Resale GIGS
Ok, maybe you don't have your service to offer, then you can take a gig from fiverr.comand sell it at a higher price somewhere else.

For instance, offer Logo design Jobs on Elance for $45, respond to the Job. Then head to fiverr.com to get the Job done for $5. In that way you have resold a gig. Pocketing $40 as profit. Consistency in the cycle could net you much.

You can sell your gig on https://www.seoclerk.com/

1 Like

Re: Make Money With Fiverr 101 (free Tutorial Plus) by hisenjos: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
transit4:
And if you do not Have your own gig, here is what you can do.

Resale GIGS
Ok, maybe you don't have your service to offer, then you can take a gig from fiverr.comand sell it at a higher price somewhere else.

For instance, offer Logo design Jobs on Elance for $45, respond to the Job. Then head to fiverr.com to get the Job done for $5. In that way you have resold a gig. Pocketing $40 as profit. Consistency in the cycle could net you much.

You can sell your gig on https://www.seoclerk.com/

Then let us help you withdraw the funds from the fiverr to paypal funds for you. From $10 to $10,000. Immediate payment done.
Attractive rates. Get your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Leapviral etc to your Naira bank account pronto.

See signature for contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/2359218/welcome-hisenjos-paypal-nairaland-customer#34523002
Re: Make Money With Fiverr 101 (free Tutorial Plus) by anthney87: 1:23am On Jul 05, 2015
All this english i dont understand nake it simple na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Money With Fiverr 101 (free Tutorial Plus) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2015
anthney87:
All this english i dont understand nake it simple na

Ok.. Just trll me where you do not understand
Re: Make Money With Fiverr 101 (free Tutorial Plus) by ngozianu(m): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
Get a debit card you can use in 200 countries

1 use it to verify paypal account

2 receive payment from USA and EU companies, fiverr, odesk, amazon,ebay in this card and withdraw your money anywhere including Nigeria

3 use the card to make online payments

4 $1000 daily spending limit

Register here http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6185434690697056308

confirm your email from the verification link sent to your email

upload a valid international passport or drivers license or voters card for verification.

when your documents are accepted/confirmed/verified via email sent to you then you can apply for the card with a valid address where you will receive the card.

In the same process go to your fiverr profile/settings to link your PAYONEER account to receive payments from fiverr.

You can withdraw your money from any atm in Nigeria and over 200 countries
Re: Make Money With Fiverr 101 (free Tutorial Plus) by hectorswag(m): 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
transit4:

Ok.. Just trll me where you do not understand

Hi, I tried mailing you but couldn't.
Re: Make Money With Fiverr 101 (free Tutorial Plus) by warrenweste(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Continue....
Re: Make Money With Fiverr 101 (free Tutorial Plus) by bsideboii(m): 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
I'm interested in fiverr lord help me to do something about dis opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days / Make Up To 100k Monthly Selling Nylon Bags / Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.