Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

New And Latest Codes For Free Internet Browsing On Both Phones And Computer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New And Latest Codes For Free Internet Browsing On Both Phones And Computer (40771 Views)

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) / MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

New And Latest Codes For Free Internet Browsing On Both Phones And Computer by macdoncjoe(m): 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2009
i am introducing to you a new e-world where you can discover a whole new way of browsing the internet free of charge on your computer or mobile phone. available also are the latest codes for free internet browsing for all the networks for both phones and computer.
without wasting time just click on the following link learn the new way of browsing the internet free of charge: http://free-internet-world..com

are you interested in watching the DSTV channels? then let me also introduce to you another new e-world where you can discover and learn how to watch the DSTV channels free of charge on your computer without any payment for subscription. no need for disc, decoder or even tv card. to learn how to do this, just visit http://freeDSTVworld..com

do you know that you can browse the internet with as low as N20 per hour. this is a method of surfing the whole web with ease and at great speed whereby your network internet service provider will charge you N20 after every hour of uninterrupted internet service. it is all fun!!!
are interested in getting this?
you can contact me on 08063669662 or email [email]macdoncjoe@yahoo.com[/email]
thanks
chukjoe
Re: New And Latest Codes For Free Internet Browsing On Both Phones And Computer by folafola(m): 6:58am On Mar 06, 2009
I like this write up and I will be happy to get those browsing tips especially that of 20#. Here is my email folabisunday@yahoo.co.uk and my mobile 08053012075,08038000194
Re: New And Latest Codes For Free Internet Browsing On Both Phones And Computer by wales2007(m): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2009
Here is my email oluwole4real2002@yahoo.com
Re: New And Latest Codes For Free Internet Browsing On Both Phones And Computer by macdoncjoe(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2009
you can just visit http://free-internet-world..com and http://freeDSTVworld..com and feed yourself with info
Re: New And Latest Codes For Free Internet Browsing On Both Phones And Computer by leffects(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2009
I will love to have one of those packages
most esp. the dstv. leffectsstudios@gmail.com
thanks.
Re: New And Latest Codes For Free Internet Browsing On Both Phones And Computer by deoyel25(m): 7:53am On Oct 31, 2009
@Poster, Stop all this noise. You are nothing but a scammer. Your blog is as empty as your brain. Go to hell or find a lucrative business for yourself if you are jobless.
Re: New And Latest Codes For Free Internet Browsing On Both Phones And Computer by oredein: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2009
deoyel25:

@Poster, Stop all this noise. You are nothing but a scammer. Your blog is as empty as your brain. Go to hell or find a lucrative business for yourself if you are jobless.

haba thats too much na grin
Re: New And Latest Codes For Free Internet Browsing On Both Phones And Computer by MrCrackles(m): 8:31am On Oct 31, 2009
deoyel25:

GBAM! shocked grin grin
Re: New And Latest Codes For Free Internet Browsing On Both Phones And Computer by Delcheat(m): 7:38am On Nov 02, 2009
Aja
Re: New And Latest Codes For Free Internet Browsing On Both Phones And Computer by honsule(m): 8:02am On Nov 02, 2009
thread locked

(1)

Airtel Crashes Data Service Cost By 100% / Blackview BV9600 Plus: The World's First Rugged Phone With In-display Scanner. / Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.