Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? (33746 Views)

Who Is The Antichrist? / The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) / End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by kolajamesjnr(m): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kingbilo:

Which song? I'm just making a joke about kanye west bro. Don't take it seriously. He always calls himself a god
Lolz cheesy
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by moshould(m): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
God go punish all the homosexuals and the wanna be, in the name of the Father,the Son, and the Holy Spirit...Amen!!!
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Joagbaje:

God didn't give the feeling. Demons did. That's why God condemns it in the bible
... God condemned a lot of things... He condemned those who judge other... U guys forget that there is no two hell fire and all sin is sin... U r Judging Yooguyz nd saying he will go to hell .. When he reaches there he will see u are his next door neighbor.. Itz beta to wait for d end to see it all nd who know, u jxt might b wrong
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Joagbaje(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
SYLVESTER777:
TO UNDERSTAND THE BOOK OF DANIEL FULLY-I RECOMMEND THIS BOOK "THE GREAT CONTROVERSY"by E.G WHITE-SEND FOR FREE ( PDF FORMAT-the GREAT CONTROVERSY) FROM sopbooks777@gmail.com

I read the book years ago and to me it's more of personal opinion of the author ."ELLEN EG WHITE"
Because many things she wrote are not bible based
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Joagbaje(m): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cassied:
... God condemned a lot of things... He condemned those who judge other... U guys forget that there is no two hell fire and all sin is sin... U r Judging Yooguyz nd saying he will go to hell .. When he reaches there he will see u are his next door neighbor.. Itz beta to wait for d end to see it all nd who know, u jxt might b wrong

Nobody has the authority to declare that a living person will go to hell.
Can you kindly quote where I made such statement that he would go to hell?
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
I am not a religious fellow, I fornicate whenever the chance presents itself, I've stolen a few times, I believe homosexuality is not natural but I accept it as an alternative lifestyle. I can piss on any religious text I come across, even satanic ones.

With all that said I strongly believe in my heart of hearts that if there really is a heaven I would make it because I wish no harm on my fellow man or animal - something I've noticed most deeply religious people cannot do because of deep seated hate in their hearts.

Live your life how you want without hate. Life is short regardless you live to 18 or 100. Whether you end up in hell or heaven, you'd learn to accept it eventually.

5 Likes

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by SYLVESTER777: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Joagbaje:

I read the book years ago and to me it's more of personal opinion of the author ."ELLEN EG WHITE"
Because many things she wrote are not bible based
MY BROTHER YOU NEED TO READ IT AGAIN.WHAT YOU JUST STATED IS NOT TRUE.ALL WHAT WAS WRITTEN IN THE BOOK IS SUBSTANTIATED WITH BIBLE VERSE(S).WITHOUT PREJUDICE PLS READ IT AGAIN.REMAIN BLESSED.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
sure??

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by miketayo(m): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
dosht:

As for me I'm serving the Almighty God

likewise
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Bruno3000(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jidefido:

Homosexuality is a sin and its against Gods order of life and nature. The devil himself didn't entice Adam rather the woman. Was it a mistake that God created man and woman? No. Morally its bad, spiritually its a sin. Gays are condemned and have no place in Gods kingdom. I don't claim to be holy but I know LGBT don't be a space according to the word of God.
well said... The God dat destroyed soddom n gommorha because of homosexuality is still d same. Homosexuals themselves will not feel comfy residing in heaven, they will be claimed by satan.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by lucilicious(f): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
nwaezeubom:

One of the obas of bini kingdom was a hermaphrodite, Oba ehemugba, there are many of them in Nigeria, Jesus himself might be gay. A man that went all out with men day in and day out, he might be bisexual; because, if u look at the picture of the 12 disciples, there is a lady called Mary Madalyn in there sitting by Jesus de Christ . A man, I mean Jesus Christ that saw his mama and brothers and denied them, he is bipolar, mentally opaque and perhaps deranged.
I laff @ u n pity u so much because ur generation is cursed...I'll let God fyt his battle by send fire to consume ur generation,beast
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Bruno3000(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
joseph1832:
What if the so called Anti Christ happened to be transsexual? I wonder why people still pay attention to a book written thousands of years ago.
because its more than a book. The bible will outlive this present world. It cannot go extinct.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Bruno3000(m): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
chuna1985:
Anti Christ is no longer Pope john Paul the second, its no longer Obama,.Now it will be a gay

Stupidity.
don't worry the anti Christ will reveal himself after the church is taken (rapture). U shld concentrate on living the righteous life, because it won't be funny to be left behind.

#GodHelpMe
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by onetrack(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
It's amazing how religious people become when people mention homosexuality. But mention divorce, greed, GLUTTONY, and fornication and religion goes into hiding.....

3 Likes

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Bruno3000(m): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Abba999:

My dear God bless u for speaking out to them - the ignorant africans.
I am attracted to both sex, and I never learnt it from anyone. I saw myself like this as early as I was a chil girlchild.

One thing I know is, gays are created to neutralize the gape between both sex, and reduce the hate amongs the same sex.

Eg, girls always envy themselves and wouldn't pay attention over the dare need of her fellow girl, only a "lesbian" will give such attention. Same goes to the male folks - only gay men show compasion upon a poor guy in need. Etc.
really? U expect God to bless a homosexual? For self righteousness? God is not a man dat He should change His stance. If He hated n destroyed sodom, He would still do it to this perverse generation on the day of jugdement! Now is the time of grace, when rapture takes place, no more grace. Pls repent and live the righteous life.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Abba999(f): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bruno3000:
really? U expect God to bless a homosexual? For self righteousness? God is not a man dat He should change His stance. If He hated n destroyed sodom, He would still do it to this perverse generation on the day of jugdement! Now is the time of grace, when rapture takes place, no more grace. Pls repent and live the righteous life.

Mr Sinless Shutup your filthy mouth!
I hadly abuse people, but your comment deserve one.
You are not God and can never speak for God!
God knows our hearts and that's it!
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Abba999(f): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bruno3000:

Mr Righteous and Sinless Shutup your filthy mouth!
I hadly abuse people, but your comment deserve one.
You are not God and can never speak for God!
God knows our hearts and that's it!
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Jidefido(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bruno3000:
well said... The God dat destroyed soddom n gommorha because of homosexuality is still d same. Homosexuals themselves will not feel comfy residing in heaven, they will be claimed by satan.

It annoys me wen people say dey were born that way. It mins God made a mistake in creating them. The Bible has been in existence before everyone of us born. I mean all of us right now. God didn't create Adam and Steve. The sad thing is dat most powerful people in the world are supporters. The first devil is really gaining momentum
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by nwaezeubom: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
lucilicious:
I laff @ u n pity u so much because ur generation is cursed...I'll let God fyt his battle by send fire to consume ur generation,beast

A fool like u. you are already consumed by fire. where is your god to fight for you? if I want to burn u, I could and there is nothing your god can do to me. I am not as wicked as u are, and I don't live in the zoo like u, that is why u can look at a human being and condemn him/her due to passive fear. U don't even know the meaning of beast. don't google describe beast slowpoke. Your god is bipolar, and yes he is mentally opaque and deranged.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by nwaezeubom: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
no2fuks:

even tho my cuzn is gay. I wont go as far as saying every family has someone that is gay haba thats too much generalization

It is not generalization my friend. Every family has a person that is gay and or know a person that is gay. go out there and enquire guy. And if u get to know some one gay, u will find out that they are human like u, they feel pain like u, etc. People need to stop condemning them, but start seeing it for what it is, alternative life style.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by deprince0(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
ShakurM:
[b]DESCRIPTION OF AD-DAJJAL THE ANTICHRIST

Wasallam) saying: "Since the birth of Adam (A.S.) till the advent of Qiyamah there is no fitnah (evil, test) much greater that of Dajjal."

- Hadhrat Huzaifah (R.A.) says, Dajjal will be blind in his left eye. He will have very thick hair on his body and he will also have his own type of Jannat (Heaven) and Jahannam (Hell) with him: Although his Jannat will appear as Jannat, in reality it will be Jahannam and likewise though his Jahannam will appear to be Jahannam, in reality it will be Jannat.
(Hadith: Muslim)

-  Imraan bin Husain (R.A.) says Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "Those who hear about Dajjal should stay far from him. By Allah! A person will approach him thinking him to be a Believer, but on seeing his amazing feats he will become his follower."

- Ubadah bin Saamit (R.A.) once said, "I have explained Dajjal to you but I fear that you might not have understood. Maseeh Dajjal will be short, and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. He will have one eye (with which he can see, and this is the protruding eye about which other ahadeeth inform us) while his other eye will be totally flat. It will neither be deep (in its socket) nor protruding.

- If you still have any doubt regarding him then remember that your Sustainer (Rabb) is not one-eyed. (Because Dajjal will eventually claim to be Allah). In a lengthy Hadith narrated by Abu Saeed (R.A.), Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is reported to have said: "Dajjal will come but it will be prohibited and impossible for him to enter Madina. He will set up camp in a barren land outside Madina. One person who will be the best of persons will confront him by saying: "I bear witness that you are the very Dajjal about whom Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) has informed us."

- Dajjal will say to his followers, "If I kill this person and then revive him, you people will still doubt me?"

They will reply, "No."

He will then kill this person, (according to another narration he will split this person in two) and thereafter revive him. This person will say, "I am totally convinced more than ever before that you definitely are Dajjal."

Dajjal will attempt to kill this person again but his efforts will now be in vain.

(According to a hadith, after this incident, Dajjal will not be able to harm anyone.)

Hadhrat Anas (R.A.) says that Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "Dajjal will come and finally reach the outskirts of Madina. There will be three tremors. At that time, all the disbelievers and hypocrites will flee (from Madina).

In this way Madina Munawwarah will be purified of all the evil hypocrites.

Hadhrat Asma bint Yazeed (R.A.) narrates that Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) once came to my house and there he spoke about Dajjal. He said that before the emergence of Dajjal there will be three spells of drought. In one year the skies will withold one third of its rains, causing the earth to withold one third of its produce. In the second year the skies will withold two thirds of its rains, causing the earth to withold two thirds of its produce. In the third year, the skies will withold all its water and there will be no crops that year. All animals, be they hooved or toothed, will die as a result. The greatest evil of Dajjall will be to approach anyone and ask him: "If I bring your camel back to life, will you then believe that I am your Rabb?"

This person will reply, "Most certainly."

Thereafter Shaytaan (from the many Shayateen who will always accompany Dajjal) will appear before this person in the form of his camel with a fat hump and fully laden udders.

- Likewise Dajjal will appear before another person whose father and brother have long passed away and ask him, "If I bring your father and brother back to life will you believe that I am your Rabb?"

This person will reply, "Why not?"

Shaytaan will once again take on the appearance of his brother and father...
(Ahmad)

Hadhrat Mughira ibn Shu'ba (R.A.) says that, "No one asked Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam) about Dajjal as much as myself. Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam) said to me, "How can he possibly harm you?"

I said: "People are saying that he will have with him a mountain of bread (provisions) and a river of water."

Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam) said: "In the sight of Allah he is much more disgraced than that. (i.e. Allah knows full well that in reality Dajjal has nothing with him, and all that which appears to be with him is but deception). (Bukhari and Muslim).[/b]

[b]HADEETH ABOUT DAJJAL THE ANTICHRIST IN ISLAM

- He will emerge between Shaam and Iraq, and his emergence will become known when he is in Isfahaan at a place called Yahudea.
The Yahudis (Jews) of Isfahaan will be his main followers.
Apart from having mainly Yahudi followers, he will have a great number of women followers as well.

- He will have with him fire and water, but in reality the fire will be cold water while that what appears to be cold water will in reality be a blazing fire.

- Those who obey him will enter "his Jannat" while those who disobey him will enter "his Jahannam."

- There will be a thick fingernail-like object in his left eye.

- The letters "Kaa" "Faa" "Raa" will appear on his forehead and will be deciphered by all Mu'mineen regardless of them being literate or not.

- He will have a wheatish complexion.

- He will travel at great speeds and his means of conveyance will be a gigantic mule.

- It is said that he will play beautiful music which will attract the music lovers.
Dajjal will lay claim to prophethood.

- He will then lay claim to Divinity.

- He will perform unusual feats.

- He will travel the entire world. He will send down rains upon those who believe in him, which in turn will cause good crops to grow, trees to bear fruit and cattle to grow fat.

- He will cause drought to those who disbelieve in him, resulting in starvation and hardship for them.

- During those trying times the Mu'mineen will satiate their hunger through the recitation of Subhanallah and La'ilaha Ilallahu.
The hidden treasures will spill forth at his command. He will stay on this Earth for a period of forty days; the length of the first day will be one year, the second day will be equal to one month, the third day will be equal to a week and the remaining days will be normal.

- He will be unable to enter Makkah because the Malaikah will be guarding the Holy City and nor will he be able to enter Madina because there will be Malaikah guarding each of the seven entrances to Madina; From Madina he will proceed towards Shaam where Imaam Mahdi will be stationed.
Finally Isa (A.S.) will descend from the heavens and pursue him and eventually kill him at present day Lydda (Baad Lud).

by Mohammed Ali Ibn Zubair Ali  

[/b]

Shut up
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by DonXavi(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
U
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by dabosuker(m): 1:07am On Jul 06, 2015
Jidefido:

Homosexuality is a sin and its against Gods order of life and nature. The devil himself didn't entice Adam rather the woman. Was it a mistake that God created man and woman? No. Morally its bad, spiritually its a sin. Gays are condemned and have no place in Gods kingdom. I don't claim to be holy but I know LGBT don't be a space according to the word of God.

Lying is not a Sin? stealing is not a Sin? Fornication , Adultery , rape etc are not Sins the real sins/sinners are out there & people are focusing on Sexual orientation?..I just dont get it...
especially with us Christians, we agree we are not perfect beings, even though we are created by a perfect being....which i dont also get, yet here we are criticizing an imperfect being, especially for something they have no control over(sexual orientation), ever since i was born i always knew it in me that i was attracted to the opposite sex, because i was wired so, nobody taught me to be straight, have you ever thought if its the same for the gay male/female next door, before crucifying them? nobody teaches a puppy it has to hump a bitch, the puppy knows so, cause it was wired that way , so its the same here . if we are creations , and we are not perfect, then why cant we accept gay people? how can we refer to them as demonic, did they create themselves? In my humble opinion we (humans) are like products rolled out of a factory & as such there exist within us "factory defects", which are not useless, in fact most times a few factory defects all get bundled up with the others & they still end up with the consumer, its like throwing away a bottle of fanta i bought , just because the liquid content was up to the brim of the bottle.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by dabosuker(m): 1:10am On Jul 06, 2015
Jidefido:

It annoys me wen people say dey were born that way. It mins God made a mistake in creating them. The Bible has been in existence before everyone of us born. I mean all of us right now. God didn't create Adam and Steve. The sad thing is dat most powerful people in the world are supporters. The first devil is really gaining momentum

if we say we as humans are not perfect, then how can you not agree that they were born that way?
Lying is not a Sin? stealing is not a Sin? Fornication , Adultery , rape etc are not Sins the real sins/sinners are out there & people are focusing on Sexual orientation?..I just dont get it...
especially with us Christians, we agree we are not perfect beings, even though we are created by a perfect being....which i dont also get, yet here we are criticizing an imperfect being, especially for something they have no control over(sexual orientation), ever since i was born i always knew it in me that i was attracted to the opposite sex, because i was wired so, nobody taught me to be straight, have you ever thought if its the same for the gay male/female next door, before crucifying them? nobody teaches a puppy it has to hump a Dam, the puppy knows so, cause it was wired that way , so its the same here . if we are creations , and we are not perfect, then why cant we accept gay people? how can we refer to them as demonic, did they create themselves? In my humble opinion we (humans) are like products rolled out of a factory & as such there exist within us "factory defects", which are not useless, in fact most times a few factory defects all get bundled up with the others & they still end up with the consumer, its like throwing away a bottle of fanta i bought , just because the liquid content was up to the brim of the bottle.

1 Like

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 06, 2015
beryl04:

continue hating on yourself foool,we know u are an effing gay.one day u'll just kill urself cos that's what ur type do!
sorry bro, don't mistake me for ur papa. U knnow u were adopted, I'm straighter than u can imagine.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 06, 2015
Abba999:

My dear respect yourself and be matured.
don't silence me. The truth is alomo. 4k all ye gays!
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by MeandSum: 1:30am On Jul 06, 2015
Joagbaje:

. . . Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of [b]women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.-Daniel 11:37
[/b]

You xtians and Muslims do have a twisted mind. I've always said that people who concern themselves about gays, use a lot of anti gay rhetorics are almost always gays themselves. I can name 3 pastors and lots of politicians to back my claim.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but reading the bible one could come to the conclusion that Jesus himself was the Antichrist. Why do you think only 2% of the population of Israel are Christians? I think they know something you don't know.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by dabosuker(m): 2:08am On Jul 06, 2015
moshould:
God go punish all the homosexuals and the wanna be, in the name of the Father,the Son, and the Holy Spirit...Amen!!!

And what will God do to the fornicators, Adulterers, liers, killers, thiefs, reapist..etsc?
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=nwaezeubom post=35510420][/quote]
Mathew you have not even started scratching the surface of your hypothesis of the straightness or otherwise of The Christ.
Mouthing out works of the Demons, DaVinci's code and History Channels in a desperate conspiracy to give gayism a legal place in mankind's history will not suffice.

God simply said , i hate this.
Stop looking for answers in the worldly works and start looking for answers in the Bible, and when you do find the trutth, it will surely set you straight and FREE!! from new age theories, like the one you are holding on to.

However, if you do want to go down this lane i can set you straight on the places you quoted.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by lucilicious(f): 6:20am On Jul 06, 2015
nwaezeubom:

A fool like u. you are already consumed by fire. where is your god to fight for you? if I want to burn u, I could and there is nothing your god can do to me. I am not as wicked as u are, and I don't live in the zoo like u, that is why u can look at a human being and condemn him/her due to passive fear. U don't even know the meaning of beast. don't google describe beast slowpoke. Your god is bipolar, and yes he is mentally opaque and deranged.
I pray for his mercy n forgiveness upon ur soul
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 06, 2015
Joagbaje:

Nobody has the authority to declare that a living person will go to hell.
Can you kindly quote where I made such statement that he would go to hell?
Then if u can't condemn anoda human to hell why bother condemn him for his actions... Either way u unintentionally said it...
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Joagbaje(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2015
munphildusky:
please, you all should know that 'desire of' and 'desire for' are not the same. The bible says desire of ... Please, let us not misquote the bible. Thanks to you all and happy Sunday.

Either "for" or "of" it doesn't change the meaning . Take this scripture for example

1 Timothy 6:10
. . .the love of money is the root of all evil. . .

If you change the "of" to "for" it doesn't change the meaning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists / Tolu And Tobi, Bimbo Odukoya's Daughters / We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.