Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? (33811 Views)

Who Is The Antichrist? / The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) / End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by moshould(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
I admit to being wrong for judging another person...but my opinion still remain constant..i n like homo...
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by jasonodogwu: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
chai
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Bruno3000(m): 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
MeandSum:

My point is that you are a repressed homosexual trying to dust our eyes. You concern yourself too much about homos. I shouldn't be the one teaching you to love and embrace them. Your bible does. Wasn't Jesus friends with sinners? How many friends do you have that are gays? Maybe you'll show them the right way by living by example.

Regarding the word sodomy, it came directly from the bible and proves nothing!
Sorry mahn, I can't love gays. I can try n convert them to being responsible straights, if they heed fyn, if they don't, its left for them.

Back to d word 'sodomy', even atheists use d word to refer to homosexuality. It doesn't matter if u believe in d bible or not.

#saynotohomo
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Bruno3000(m): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
no2fuks:

so if you win visa lottery you no go relocate go america?
dia r saints in America
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by no2fuks(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bruno3000:
dia r saints in America
after spreading ignorance
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by no2fuks(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bruno3000:
dia r saints in America
after spreading ignorance
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Bruno3000(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
dabosuker:

Lying is not a Sin? stealing is not a Sin? Fornication , Adultery , rape etc are not Sins the real sins/sinners are out there & people are focusing on Sexual orientation?..I just dont get it...
especially with us Christians, we agree we are not perfect beings, even though we are created by a perfect being....which i dont also get, yet here we are criticizing an imperfect being, especially for something they have no control over(sexual orientation), ever since i was born i always knew it in me that i was attracted to the opposite sex, because i was wired so, nobody taught me to be straight, have you ever thought if its the same for the gay male/female next door, before crucifying them? nobody teaches a puppy it has to hump a bitch, the puppy knows so, cause it was wired that way , so its the same here . if we are creations , and we are not perfect, then why cant we accept gay people? how can we refer to them as demonic, did they create themselves? In my humble opinion we (humans) are like products rolled out of a factory & as such there exist within us "factory defects", which are not useless, in fact most times a few factory defects all get bundled up with the others & they still end up with the consumer, its like throwing away a bottle of fanta i bought , just because the liquid content was up to the brim of the bottle.
if u existed in d days of Noah, am sure u would hv ur reasons for not entering the ark... U would argue with Noah and tag him 'holier than thou' Dia is no justification for being a homosexual, period.

#saynotohomo

1 Like

Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Bruno3000(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
dabosuker:

And what will God do to the fornicators, Adulterers, liers, killers, thiefs, reapist..etsc?
u sound lyk an ACCUSER...
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by Bruno3000(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
doofanc:

Religion does not "go into hiding". The Bible expressly condemns all those vices you mentioned. The reason homosexuality seems to be getting special mention is the attempt by a brainwashed group to portray it as 'normal' or acceptable, even by Biblical standards, which is lie from the pit of hell.

For what its worth, I'm yet to come across anyone who would try to justify stealing or fornication - you dont see people forming an association of proud fornicators!

Bottom line, sin is sin, whether homosexuality or fornication or stealing. Those involved should repent and be saved. Shalom
God bless u... Keep shinning the light.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by tpiander: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
vooks:
Jogbaje please respond to this
The desire of women is either a god women worshipped like Tammuz or Adonis or something women desire to have and that is messiah.

To give credence to this, look at this woman's reaction to Messiah;
Luke 11:27-28 (ESV)
27 As he said these things, a woman in the crowd raised her voice and said to him, “Blessed is the womb that bore you, and the breasts at which you nursed!” 28 But he said, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and keep it!”

The Jewish women scripturally and historically regarded it a privilege to mother a King of Israel and Jesus was King. Look at how Mary spoke of herself;
Luke 1:48 (ESV)
48 for he has looked on the humble estate of his servant.
For behold, from now on all generations will call me blessed;

of course Jesus disabused this notion by declaring his faithful disciples as more blessed.

The woman in Luke 11:27 was actually referring to a sexual context. Jesus corrected her because if you look at Luke 1:46-48, you'll see how Mary raised Jesus and what things she taught him to place value on:

Luke 1

46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

Note the bolded and also note she did not refer to any physical parts but rather, spiritual ones.

The woman in Luke 11, was an attempt to introduce a strange spirit into Jesus' ministry. He recognized this, hence his correction. Also note the preceding verses which explain what he was teaching just before this strange woman accosted him. What gave rise to the scenario in Luke 1 was the baby showed a sign which was translated to Mary. Not so for Luke 11, the sign was different, and not from God, unlike the first.

If you still have further doubts, note what was recorded after the woman's attempt to derail Jesus in Luke 11.

You are in the middle of being told what the character:antiChrist will despise. It's quite a stretch to jump into his sexual orientation and then resume enumerating what he will despise. Whatever desire for/women is, it must be some divinity as the gods of his fathers before it,and 'any other god' after it.

A third and simple explanation of the term could be the guy is a eunuch, celibate. Lacking desire for women does not automatically make one gay. Homosexuality is sexual attraction to members of the same sex and not merely lack of attraction to those of the opposite.

PS:
This is not to mean that he won't be gay, just that there is no such evidence from this verse. Let's rightly divide the Word of God regardless of how we feel or believe about homosexuality

not having the desire for women is a strong indicator of homosexuality. Women being added there to show there is a desire, just not for women.

Of course you can disagree, your opinion is noted.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by vooks: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
tpiander:

The woman in Luke 11:27 was actually referring to a sexual context. Jesus corrected her because if you look at Luke 1:46-48, you'll see how Mary raised Jesus and what things she taught him to place value on:

Luke 1

Note the bolded and also note she did not refer to any physical parts but rather, spiritual ones.

The woman in Luke 11, was an attempt to introduce a strange spirit into Jesus' ministry. He recognized this, hence his correction. Also note the preceding verses which explain what he was teaching just before this strange woman accosted him. What gave rise to the scenario in Luke 1 was the baby showed a sign which was translated to Mary. Not so for Luke 11, the sign was different, and not from God, unlike the first.

If you still have further doubts, note what was recorded after the woman's attempt to derail Jesus in Luke 11.
What do you THINK the woman meant? What was being corrected?

not having the desire for women is a strong indicator of homosexuality. Women being added there to show there is a desire, just not for women.
Not necessarily. Jesus spoke of eunuchs who were born like that. Of course you are free to imagine he spoke of scrotum-less men
Paul spoke extolled celibacy but qualified it with the famous 'burn with lust'. It boiled down to how much desire for women one had

Of course you can disagree, your opinion is noted.
And your opinion is duly noted and archived
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by MeandSum: 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bruno3000:
Sorry mahn, I can't love gays. I can try n convert them to being responsible straights, if they heed fyn, if they don't, its left for them.

Back to d word 'sodomy', even atheists use d word to refer to homosexuality. It doesn't matter if u believe in d bible or not.

#saynotohomo

It just occurred to me you absolutely have no idea what the word sodomy means. What do you think its means?
And answer my question please. How many of your friends are gay? How many do you know that are gays?
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by MeandSum: 12:09am On Jul 08, 2015
listica:
satan blind many pep.u said bird to bird,please what's the title of the book so I can learn as u directed.many cult just doing same sex to make God to be angry so pulse ur scientic quotations and say no to evil.

You brought animal to the topic, not me. Try reading something other than the bible for once. Try searching for "Homosexual behavior in animals". Read a few research papers too.

How would some "low life" make "God" angry? If your god is so useless that he needs defending all the time don't you think it's time for him to change business?
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by listica(m): 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
MeandSum:

You brought animal to the topic, not me. Try reading something other than the bible for once. Try searching for "Homosexual behavior in animals". Read a few research papers too.

How would some "low life" make "God" angry? If your god is so useless that he needs defending all the time don't you think it's time for him to change business?

I simply asked a question and u r turning around,please tell me the title of ur book.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by MeandSum: 3:39am On Jul 10, 2015
listica:
I simply asked a question and u r turning around,please tell me the title of ur book.
Start from research papers. Those are free. I'm qute certain you don't plan to read anything i suggest.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by listica(m): 5:59am On Jul 10, 2015
MeandSum:

Start from research papers. Those are free. I'm qute certain you don't plan to read anything i suggest.
then u are funny cos ur points r baseless. Turn onto God and ask forgiveness. Peace in
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by MeandSum: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
listica:
then u are funny cos ur points r baseless. Turn onto God and ask forgiveness. Peace in
What's funny about you reading? Turn to god my @$$! What exactly has your god done for you or what do you think you have that others don't?
You'll do better reading other books beside your bible.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? by listica(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
[quote author=MeandSum post=35777157]
What's funny about you reading? Turn to god my @$$! What exactly has your god done for you or what do you think you have that others don't?
You'll do better reading other books beside your bible.[/quote God is waiting to receive u once u confess ur sins before it is late

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" / Kenyan Muslims Shield And Protect Christians In Mandera Bus Attack / Pentecostal/Catholic Marriages: Why the Disagreement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.