Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Ishilove And Other MODS I Need Your Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ishilove And Other MODS I Need Your Help (534 Views)

Attention Rockstation, Ishilove And To Whom It May Concern... / Mods I Need Clarification. / Why Do People Tag Lalasticlala Than Other Mods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ishilove And Other MODS I Need Your Help by HungerBAD: 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
So i clicked on my profile and saw this

"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."

I did not put it there and honestly dont know how to get it out, i am still relatively new on NL and dont know how it works.

I am a Christian, and not finding it funny that somebody will put that in my page without me knowing.

How do i get it out?

Most importantly what do i do to ensure nobody puts stuff there again without me knowing?

Thank you MODS.

2 Likes

Re: Ishilove And Other MODS I Need Your Help by kestolove95(m): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
nobody put it,u put it urself,u made a commnt of a muslim post,b4 u commnt,dey wil ask u if u a muslim,
Re: Ishilove And Other MODS I Need Your Help by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
Yes I have been seeing this on a lot of profiles lately.

Initially, I thought it was just a phrase most muslims chose to adopt, but with this, i am sure it isn't.
Re: Ishilove And Other MODS I Need Your Help by Ishilove: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
You commented in the Islam for muslim section, that's why that declaration is there.

It will disappear on it's own after 7 days.

(1)

Appreciate You Partner / A Campus Ritual For Ooni Of Ife / Pakistan, India Clash Over Detained Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.