Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj And Joe Budden Engage In Twitter Argument - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj And Joe Budden Engage In Twitter Argument (1907 Views)

Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" / Toke Makinwa And Joe Ciroc Rumored To Be Dating (Photos) / Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj And Joe Budden Engage In Twitter Argument by nolie: 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Last night, in the wee hours of
the morning, Meek Mill caught
wind of Joe Budden ‘s comments
from his podcast.To put it
simply, Joe Budden said Meek was
acting too soft for the music he
makes, and he needs to “man up”
so to speak, even when he’s
showing love to Minaj. Part of my
problem with that is Meek’s music
is too hard. Meek’s music is too
hard for me to look at him with
this f*cking sappy f*ck-shit. Be
the hardcore guy that I’m sure
she was attracted to at some
point. It’s nasty,I hate
everything about it. Baller Alert
grabbed the initial tweet
interaction and put it in an
Instagram post, which you can see
below.
Naturally, as you can see by the
progression of Meek’s tweets–he
even sic’d Nicki Minaj fans
(“Barbz”) on Joe Budden as if
they were in a

read more www.newsgoogle.net/2015/07/meek-mill-nicki-minaj-and-joe-budden.html?m=1

Re: Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj And Joe Budden Engage In Twitter Argument by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
olamide, yemi alade and wizkid don argue for twitter too, so what's the big deal...
Re: Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj And Joe Budden Engage In Twitter Argument by Joshkid(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dharniel:
olamide, yemi alade and wizkid don argue for twitter too, so what's the big deal...
u be the nxt introvert
Re: Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj And Joe Budden Engage In Twitter Argument by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Joshkid:
u be the nxt introvert
her internet speed is way faster than mine, no argument...
Re: Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj And Joe Budden Engage In Twitter Argument by Joshkid(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dharniel:

her internet speed is way faster than mine, no argument...
Lol... Na 10g She dey use!
Re: Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj And Joe Budden Engage In Twitter Argument by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
Joshkid:
Lol... Na 10g She dey use!
10G is an understatement...
Re: Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj And Joe Budden Engage In Twitter Argument by westgermany: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Op take timeooo,wetin concern us with this ur tori
Re: Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj And Joe Budden Engage In Twitter Argument by nolie: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
westgermany:
Op take timeooo,wetin concern us with this ur tori
lol
Re: Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj And Joe Budden Engage In Twitter Argument by Joshkid(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dharniel:

10G is an understatement...
Lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See What Hot FM Presenter,Nenny B Wore To Host An Event In Abuja(photos) / Sexy Mocheddah Shows Stunning Curve And Bod In New Instagram Photo / Major Brands Drop Tiwa Savage As Ambassadors As NDLEA Questions Teebillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.