Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,791 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Last Video Interview Of Port Harcourt Oap Iphie Aggrey-fynn - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Last Video Interview Of Port Harcourt Oap Iphie Aggrey-fynn (569 Views)

Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum / "Hush Puppi Sold His Kidney For Money" - OAP, Osi & Others Claim / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Last Video Interview Of Port Harcourt Oap Iphie Aggrey-fynn by DSuperWoman(f): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
I run a women's blog called SuperWoman and this year I decided that SuperWoman would have her own magazine in other to incorporate women who are still into print media. To this effect I interviewed Iphie Aggrey-fynn a well Known OAP in Port Harcourt for the front cover unknown to me that she wont even get to see her face on the cover of SuperWoman. May her soul rest in peace. I consider my interview with her a blessing, something to keep her legacy going. here the link of the video below it was taken 2 months before her demise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAcidKMyOPw

(1) (Reply)

MC Galaxy Arrested Over Abuse Of Female Manager / I’ll Never Play A Gay Role In My Life / Nollywood Actress, Shan George Threatens Movie Pirates With Her Village “juju”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.