Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late (34355 Views)

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Marry Late / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Ladies! 7 Reasons Why You Should Sleep More Often With Your Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by Galacious1: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
400billionman:
Lack of soul mate.

Dearth of intelligent girls. Many of them are so dumb.

How can a girl be discussing make up with her boyfriend ? This is no joke. Raise important issue like Buhari government, she cannot contribute one thing..
u're right most of dem are dump, but they don't have to necessarily be interested in politics.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by jesuloba1234(m): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
adeaks:
Number 4 is the ish. Why marry when you don't have enough pepper in ur pocket? I wont marry till I am a billionaire. angry

Number 5 is not applicable at all. In Nigeria, Marriage whether traditional or english doesn't stop you from getting another wife.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by darmys(f): 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
XavierBlue:
which are you guilty of grin

XavierBlue

nice one
can i share it on my blog
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
ekiloui:
Even though I'm a lady, I'm scared shitless of commitments, I'm even considering seeing a therapist (if they exist in 9ja) to help with this fear.

It's supposed to be a guy thing, don't know why I have to go through it
if u have some one like me for a commitment, there is no reason to be scared, am loyal to a fault.
#teammillitrymind.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by Felixitie(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
All of these majorly based on Naija factors... hard land!!! God bless Men hustles
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by lukjee: 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Difficulty to find the perfect match so many things to consider still searching.. .. .. .... .. ..
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by cronsberg: 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
Didn't you hear of the saying women are dream killers . Me wey get big dreams like becoming a hollywood actor, working for CISCO systems, taking adventurous road trips, travelling the world, having sex with all known ethnicities(caucasian, asian, latino, black, arab), climbing mount everest, owing a huge poultry empire like Los poyos Hermanos grin , walking the board walk and streets of venice beach on Los Angelos, Seeing Time Square live and direct, and so many others, the moment i get married, that will be the end of my dreams. The amazing single life continues joor

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by pacino26(m): 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
Na who to marry angry angry every other reason stated is secondary. If you're sure you've met the right one, marriage starts as every man is willing to give his word and keep it.

Anyone saying guys are scared of commitment should count how many guys stay alone in sch, they all have one girl staying with them and fully committed to the responsibility of making the lady happy. Samething during NYSC and penultimately when they start working too.

Funny post sha.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by EDWARD4119(m): 12:05am On Jul 05, 2015
This is so true
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by U2ice(m): 12:06am On Jul 05, 2015
Stil in d process of makin d money....any girl wey I end up being wiv after makin or better stil wen am ready, na she I go marry b it my current bebe... So I dnt rily fink dt no7 cn gv me ish

Na only dt no4 sef de keep me
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by adeblow(m): 12:39am On Jul 05, 2015
sometimes its because of parents either the guys dad or mom. Some parents can be very choosy as to wanting the guy to marry from another state or local government as exactly in my case. this is the second person am bringing and they are refusing.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by Sagamite(m): 1:19am On Jul 05, 2015
XavierBlue:
Ladies love to marry early, but men will go for the opposite. Women wonder why they have to wait till they are older before possessing such thoughts. Ladies may marry as early as 20 but men is a rarity.

1. The commitment thingy.

The whole commitment thingy is scary. Don't tell them they'll have to commit their whole life to one lady when there are millions and other varieties out theregrin The thing is, it easy for a lady to make a commitment but not for a man.

2. Scared of their decision.

Men always get scared of marrying the wrong person. He still posses doubt even when he's sure of the one he vouched.

3. An end to his bachelorhood.

Once you're married, your free life and fun get cuts off. Guys are scared to leave that in a hurry as being a bachelor can be fun. They want to enjoy lives so that once they're married, they won't cheat. So they believe grin

4. Hustling or making money first.
Men want to be more than comfortable before looking towards marriages. They want to make money, have more cars, houses and wealth before going to the alter.

5. Polygamous in nature.

Men are naturally women lovers. And commiting to one for the rest of their lives is not a decision that will be hurriedly takengrin. They want to sow their royal oats before before settling to one , perhaps a virgingrin

6. Their friends.

Ladies Marry early because their friends married early or want to marry early. Men don't want to hear of such words, money and fun maybe the thing on their mind. To them marriage na future sontingrin

7. Who to trust when they have the money.

This is another reason. After making money and acquiring wealth, they don't know who to trust as every female that comes their way might be regarded a gold digger who only comes for his hard hustled money and not his love. They don't know who to trust or stick to. in their quest to find a trustable partner, they end up marrying late.

Feel free to add yours

XavierBlue

The highlighted shows this is a moronic fuuktard compilation.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 05, 2015
That's why am trying to make my own money. Because when a man becomes wealthy,he starts seeing every woman as a gold digger.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by mosesdejaviano(m): 5:26am On Jul 05, 2015
Yeah these factors and reasons are real. The economic situation of the country is not helping either.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by Ifebazz(m): 6:08am On Jul 05, 2015
400billionman:
Lack of soul mate.

How can a girl be discussing make up with her boyfriend ? This is no joke. Raise important issue like Buhari government, she cannot contribute one thing..
The only things they know are baseless gossip from LindaIkeji (or whatever is her name) and the latest hairdo. Girls should wake up to reality. Stop the fantasy living.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by 400billionman: 6:15am On Jul 05, 2015
Galacious1:
u're right most of dem are dump, but they don't have to necessarily be interested in politics.

The politics stuff was just an example. I for one do not discuss politics in depth just like some people who don't discuss football. There are many issues for discussion.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 05, 2015
Why should a guy marry at all?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by XavierBlue(m): 6:41am On Jul 05, 2015
darmys:

nice one can i share it on my blog
go on....

XavierBlue
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by ideykwum: 7:08am On Jul 05, 2015
Bros, you're right! Intelligent girls are becoming an endangered species!! The ones around are the type that snap their bums and post as dps and know all about fashion, but nothing about their environment! I'm not saying that the smart ones aren't fashionable, but they still find a way to study and appreciate other issues in their environment!

400billionman:
Lack of soul mate.

Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by Hallenjay: 7:21am On Jul 05, 2015
I'm in dat num 7 oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Help....
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by ednut1(m): 7:47am On Jul 05, 2015
i never even old lik dat o. bt my parents don dey make some kind comments. show us ur babe or we go find u one hahahahahahaha. scared of commitments for now. mk i enjoy my life jare. babes sabi tax die and compound ur work induced stress.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by ElDeeVee(m): 7:57am On Jul 05, 2015
ednut1:
i never even old lik dat o. bt my parents don dey make some kind comments. show us ur babe or we go find u one hahahahahahaha. scared of commitments for now. mk i enjoy my life jare. babes sabi tax die and compound ur work induced stress.
Lol oga go find wife jare
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by ednut1(m): 8:03am On Jul 05, 2015
ElDeeVee:
Lol oga go find wife jare

Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2015
XavierBlue:
Ladies love to marry early, but men will go for the opposite. Women wonder why they have to wait till they are older before possessing such thoughts. Ladies may marry as early as 20 but men is a rarity.

The whole commitment thingy is scary. Don't tell them they'll have to commit their whole life to one lady when there are millions and other varieties out theregrin The thing is, it easy for a lady to make a commitment but not for a man.

Men always get scared of marrying the wrong person. He still posses doubt even when he's sure of the one he vouched.

Once you're married, your free life and fun get cuts off. Guys are scared to leave that in a hurry as being a bachelor can be fun. They want to enjoy lives so that once they're married, they won't cheat. So they believe grin

Men want to be more than comfortable before looking towards marriages. They want to make money, have more cars, houses and wealth before going to the alter.

5. Polygamous in nature.

Men are naturally women lovers. And commiting to one for the rest of their lives is not a decision that will be hurriedly takengrin. They want to sow their royal oats before before settling to one , perhaps a virgingrin

6. Their friends.

Ladies Marry early because their friends married early or want to marry early. Men don't want to hear of such words, money and fun maybe the thing on their mind. To them marriage na future sontingrin

This is another reason. After making money and acquiring wealth, they don't know who to trust as every female that comes their way might be regarded a gold digger who only comes for his hard hustled money and not his love. They don't know who to trust or stick to. in their quest to find a trustable partner, they end up marrying late.

Feel free to add yours

XavierBlue

If a babe gives only flashy guys audience, one needs no soothe sayer.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by iRepNaija1: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2015
XavierBlue:

Misgonistic, ill-informed, and archaic all wrapped in one write-up. Smh. undecided

5. Polygamous in nature.

6. Their friends.

Feel free to add yours

XavierBlue

Misogynistic, ill-informed, and archaic all wrapped up in one write-up. Smh. undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by ewizard1: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2015
[size=18pt]4[/size]
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by whisperj: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Velocitron:
No such thing as marrying "late" undecided
True... Who determines the "right age" to get married? It's totally relative to the environment one lives in, no absolute age.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by akanbiaa(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
The real reason mostly is unemployment and underemployment for long and the higher materialistic tendencies of oat ladies nowadays coupled with huge loss in morals incompatibility of mindset and vision of people.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by sirhot(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
akanbiaa:
The real reason mostly is unemployment and underemployment for long and the higher materialistic tendencies of oat ladies nowadays coupled with huge loss in morals incompatibility of mindset and vision of people.
you are a smart boy cheesy cheesy.

No money no honey! grin grin

Girl go form love, when she see Otedola younger brother. grin grin you know what should happen next! lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by fejikudz(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
400billionman:
Lack of soul mate.

on point
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late by sirhot(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Galacious1:
not politics per se, I understand what he is trying to say.

He is talking about an analytical mind and ability to reason intelligently!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise / Things To Know Before Getting Married! / Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.