Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,203 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters (75679 Views)

Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office / A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) / Principal Federal Government College Jos Impregnates SS3 Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by bibiking7(m): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2015
[size=14pt]Manko has finally done it. [/size]
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Decmann: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2015
Hehehehe! Mr Manko! Was a randy teacher back then in FGC Ilorin. Alumni can testify, this is something he is very much capable of doing.
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by southernbelle(f): 11:52am On Jul 05, 2015
its really very unfortunate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Missmossy(f): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ewww this is demeaning for a principal,he should be sacked and disgraced but it seems the girl herself isn't that gullible.

Since she wasn't raped,they had mutual consent to it. Wonders shall never cease.
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Dindondin(m): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
The problem i see here is the abuse of trust by the Principle. In most countries and tribes, 17 is a legal age to get married. The principal should first be sacked from his Job.
I served in Jos five years ago.
The mentality of people living there is funny.
They don't v the guts to punish that Principsl
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by histemple: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
The action principal[s][/s]
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by staph69(f): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
I don't want to believe ds story or somtin is def wrong somwhere. This is my 8th year of graduating from the school and thru out my stay I have never known this man so there is no way he wld ve bn in d school fr 10years
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by emmanator(m): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Principal: kai! u again? no fees no exam! impat see me in my orpis now
Girl: OK sir.
Principal: I must plug u 2day,now comot ur pant nd lay on my desk
Girl: pls ogaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
Girl: mmmmmmmhhhhh ahhhhhh!
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by FOREXMARTS: 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by princezzlolly(f): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bt wait oo, where were dey meeting?? Abi na for sch hostel?............d gurl sef
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Doppleganger: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Not surprised at all. He was my teacher back in the day at FGCI. Randy as ever, thought he would have outgrown the thing by now. I guess a leopard can't change its skin. Congratulations sir, you finally won yourself a trophy.
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by bemyguest(f): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
This infidel and Randy goat should be sacked ASAP to stop this evil act against the staff and students of the school
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by HungerBAD: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
bemyguest:
This infidel and Randy goat should be sacked ASAP to stop this evil act against the staff and students of the school

Infidel?

I get really uncomfortable when people use that word, usually what follows is the slaughtering of innocent people.

2 Likes

Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by blackboy(m): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
withdraw your children ? Imagine the mentality!! have him arrested and persecuted. He must go to jail.
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Excelboi(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
sammieguze:
See... Mrs Joseph is my school mother o and am gonna tell her. Mrs Joseph must hear this cheesy

Go telll am sharp sharp, infact come collect t.p make u go meet am... Na thunder go fire am angry angry angry
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by Z8(m): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Manko has finally gotten a fan page on NL grin grin kai FGCI students una done wash this guy finish.
On a serz note though, none of us are surprised he didn't start today!!
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by onyekapray: 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mr Manko didnt deal with his weakness. We knew him then as our neighbour in FGCIlorin while he was also the housemaster and same department with my late dad. This is a lesson for us to know that what we fail to deal with now can later come back to haunt us.
God have mercy on us.
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by leykeh: 6:48am On Jul 06, 2015
chai ..who mentioned my school mothers name...Ms Oyedeji..
Re: Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters by alhajidembele: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
HungerBAD:
The problem i see here is the abuse of trust by the Principle. In most countries and tribes, 17 is a legal age to get married. The principal should first be sacked from his Job.
Hahahahaha! I could not stop laughing after reading what HungerBAD wrote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities / How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone / See The Stadium Built By Covenant University (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.