Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

How True Can This Be ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How True Can This Be ? (498 Views)

"There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? / Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? / How True Can This Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Can This Be ? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
a man of God (I can't actually remember his name) gave out his number this evening on rythm '93.7 Jos', boasting that when you call him you dont need to tell him ur name because the spirit of God will reveal it to him.

you csn give it a shot if don't mind.

the number is 08023571128.

1 Like

Re: How True Can This Be ? by victorbrock(m): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
He is using an app...True Caller I use it,it gives me the name of any caller I don't have the contact.

1 Like

Re: How True Can This Be ? by johnydon22(m): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
victorbrock:
He is using an app...True Caller
I use it,it gives me the name of any caller I don't have the contact.

Yeah the app searches the internet social medias for accounts associated with the number and shows the name at upper screen . .Have app but did not install it. . .
Re: How True Can This Be ? by menesheh(m): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
victorbrock:
He is using an app...True Caller
I use it,it gives me the name of any caller I don't have the contact.

All these are mechanism to demonstrate falsehood.

Good from the gullibles
Re: How True Can This Be ? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 05, 2015
victorbrock:
He is using an app...True Caller I use it,it gives me the name of any caller I don't have the contact.
end time things. so people can now blatantly lie with the name of God.
may God have mercy on us all.

(1) (Reply)

He Still Loves Me / Who Is A True Christian / I Am Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.