Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Holy Shit! Couple Risk Their Lives For The Perfect Photos! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Holy Shit! Couple Risk Their Lives For The Perfect Photos! (1447 Views)

Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) / Young Lady Lives For Years After Successful Surgery (photos) / Death Defying, Extreme Selfies, People Risking Their Lives In Photoshoots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holy Shit! Couple Risk Their Lives For The Perfect Photos! by kushma(m): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Would you do this for 10million Naira?
A couple have thrown caution to the wind by hanging off a jagged rock over an almost 3,000ft drop straight into the ocean below. Leonardo Edson Pereira and girlfriend Victoria Medeiros Nader look just seconds away from slipping and certain death.
In another picture, his 18-year-old partner, dangles her whole lower body over the rock face.
Leonardo, from Rio de Janeiro, told UK Mirror
“I love living on the edge. I know people think it’s dangerous and crazy but it makes me feel alive.”It is really high and I do just hang on using my arm strength.”
He continued:
“I have to trust myself not to fall.””The first time I did it I was really scared. I didn’t hang off, I just sat on the rock. The second time I was more relaxed and hung over the edge. Once I did cut my arm having to pull myself up.That was the only time I’ve been worried.”
Pedra da Gávea is a mountain in Tijuca Forest, Rio de Janeiro, which is 2,769 ft up. That makes it one of the highest mountains in the world that ends directly in the ocean…

Re: Holy Shit! Couple Risk Their Lives For The Perfect Photos! by joganut(m): 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
risk keeps us young....

1 Like

Re: Holy Shit! Couple Risk Their Lives For The Perfect Photos! by glimpse33(m): 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
cheesy
Re: Holy Shit! Couple Risk Their Lives For The Perfect Photos! by DankemzI(m): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Madness at it's peak
Re: Holy Shit! Couple Risk Their Lives For The Perfect Photos! by rosy4u(f): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
When it happens now dem go say na devil cry
Re: Holy Shit! Couple Risk Their Lives For The Perfect Photos! by AK6464(m): 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
kushma:
Would you do this for 10million Naira?
A couple have thrown caution to the wind by hanging off a jagged rock over an almost 3,000ft drop straight into the ocean below. Leonardo Edson Pereira and girlfriend Victoria Medeiros Nader look just seconds away from slipping and certain death.
In another picture, his 18-year-old partner, dangles her whole lower body over the rock face.
Leonardo, from Rio de Janeiro, told UK Mirror
“I love living on the edge. I know people think it’s dangerous and crazy but it makes me feel alive.”It is really high and I do just hang on using my arm strength.”
He continued:
“I have to trust myself not to fall.””The first time I did it I was really scared. I didn’t hang off, I just sat on the rock. The second time I was more relaxed and hung over the edge. Once I did cut my arm having to pull myself up.That was the only time I’ve been worried.”
Pedra da Gávea is a mountain in Tijuca Forest, Rio de Janeiro, which is 2,769 ft up. That makes it one of the highest mountains in the world that ends directly in the ocean…

there's a safety net hanging somewhere to protect them from falling if need be.
Re: Holy Shit! Couple Risk Their Lives For The Perfect Photos! by AK6464(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
whatever the risk is not worth it, especially for Africans don't give ur village people an avenue.
Re: Holy Shit! Couple Risk Their Lives For The Perfect Photos! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
”Some one is pressing their remote some where” @ a typical local mentality.

(1) (Reply)

See What Wwe's Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson Posted On Instagram #SMH / Meet Instagram Hottie! New Runs Babe- (see Photos) / Oh Lawd! Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad & With intimacy gadgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.