Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,705 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Assuming This Happen To You, What Will You Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Assuming This Happen To You, What Will You Do? (916 Views)

Assuming Your Childs Sees You In This Position What Will You Tell Him. / Assuming You Just Wake Up Tommorow Morning / Assuming You Received This Text From Your Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assuming This Happen To You, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Assuming Arm Robbers Came To Rob U, after
Robbing U, one Of Them Gave U A Gun And Order U
To Shoot Ur Wife or else they will Kill you, then u
kneel down & started begging.
Suddenly They Took D Gun And Gave D Gun To Ur
Wife, ur Wife Pointed D Gun at you And Pull D
Trigger, but There Was No Bullet in D Gun, they
Collected D Gun And They Left.
Let Be Sincere What Will U Do? Be sincere
Re: Assuming This Happen To You, What Will You Do? by dimexilux(m): 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
lemme think about it
Re: Assuming This Happen To You, What Will You Do? by Dinnyuy(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
Damn i'm speechless!
Re: Assuming This Happen To You, What Will You Do? by blessnija: 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
i will blame APC and buhari

1 Like

Re: Assuming This Happen To You, What Will You Do? by xpac01(m): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
I'll change my atm password, edit my written Will, search all her belongins to make sure she has non of my treasure in her possession, then she pick all her bag and pins back to her parents. After that, I hang a picture of her in my room boldly written on it "the devil reincarnated".

1 Like

Re: Assuming This Happen To You, What Will You Do? by zyzxx(m): 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
hmmm thank God it will nt apen
Re: Assuming This Happen To You, What Will You Do? by Emmaville(m): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
PMB cheesy
Re: Assuming This Happen To You, What Will You Do? by tammyboy1(m): 12:41am On Jul 05, 2015
i*l shoot them wen the gun was given to me

(1) (Reply)

Did U Cook This Kind Of Food When You Were A Kid? Pics. / Caption This Pic / Diezani- Crack Your Ribs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.