Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,769 members, 7,955,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night (2131 Views)

13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend / Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable / She Confessed To Have Committed Adultery.advise Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night by Buharifan: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
A friend who is married left his home and wife this night and committed fornication with one of these street prostitutes this night

This is not the first time he is committing this shameful act. He did it 8 months ago and repented that he will never go back to it again, but unfortunately he committed it again.

How can he avoid this entirely and seek God's forgiveness?
Re: Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
The poster below is cumin up wit better advice

2 Likes

Re: Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night by cococandy(f): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
It's called adultery
Re: Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night by bigiyaro(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
takin panadol for somebody else's headache. @op Mind ur biz, don't break a home.
Re: Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night by Enoquin(f): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
You mean he left home to commit and pay for an adultery of max 5 mins?
Re: Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night by Jaypea98: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
cococandy:
It's called adultery
mrs cococandy has got a piercing
Re: Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night by Jaypea98: 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Enoquin:
What if he z like me and rocks 45 minutes on a bad day?
Re: Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night by cococandy(f): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jaypea98:

mrs cococandy has got a piercing
Re: Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night by Enoquin(f): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jaypea98:

What if he z like me and rocks 45 minutes on a bad day?

You rock street prostitutes 45 mins on a bad day as a married man? A good day takes how long? You must have enough time on your hands lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night by Jaypea98: 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Enoquin:

You rock street prostitutes 45 mins on a bad day as a married man? A good day takes how long? You must have enough time on your hands lipsrsealed
I didnt say that....
Re: Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
the deed has been done, what is he avoiding? let the wife find out on her own. i just hope he won't give her an infection or disease of some sort, then turn around and blame her for it

Buharifan:
A friend who is married left his home and wife this night and committed fornication with one of these street prostitutes this night

This is not the first time he is committing this shameful act. He did it 8 months ago and repented that he will never go back to it again, but unfortunately he committed it again.

How can he avoid this entirely and seek God's forgiveness?
Re: Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night by An0nimus: 12:40am On Jul 05, 2015
He can avoid it by avoiding it.
Re: Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night by ikamefa(f): 4:54am On Jul 05, 2015
na generational curse dey worry am
or
his eggplant has a mind of its own
tell yah friend sey thunder wey go fire am is still doing arm curls and press ups
yeye dey smell cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night by architez: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
Forgive me.
There is this raging thread where they r saying that Muhammad (PBUH) slept with a six year old. Please help me tell them it's not true.
Here is the link:

https://www.nairaland.com/2439827/age-consent-sex-what-want
Re: Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night by 5minsmadness: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Prayers and self Control.

You need to seek God's forgiveness and ask for His help not to commit this sin again. Then make a determined effort to stick to your decision.

Imagine the terrible diseases you could contract from sleeping with a prostitute. Not only that, you can carry the disease back to your innocent wife.
Think of the consequences.

If you are Catholic solicit the help of the priest in breaking this bad habit.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
^^^He should seek forgiveness for his friend's sin?
Re: Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night by 5minsmadness: 6:49am On Jul 14, 2015
Phema:
^^^He should seek forgiveness for his friend's sin?
Sounds like he is the one.

Anyway op. The perpetrator of the act is the one am addressing.
Re: Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 14, 2015
bigiyaro:
takin panadol for somebody else's headache. @op Mind ur biz, don't break a home.
I hope you'll type this assuming gender is reversed.
Re: Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night by bigiyaro(m): 7:43am On Jul 14, 2015
FrancisTony:
I hope you'll type this assuming gender is reversed.
wat do u mean?
Re: Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night by FlySly05: 8:41am On Jul 14, 2015
Enoquin:

No, he ordered home-service. Omo see jamb question oo. grin
Enoquin:

No, he ordered home-service. Omo see jamb question oo.
Re: Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night by OluwaChinenyenwa: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2015
And i am yet to see insults flying all over this thread? Why? Cause Men are adulterous in nature abi? There is no remedy right?

He had better not transfer any yama yama to his wife.. Oniranu
Re: Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2015
bigiyaro:
wat do u mean?
Had it been it was an adulterous woman, everybody would have been throwing vitriols at her including you and calling for a divorce - you might be an exception though.
Re: Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night by bigiyaro(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
FrancisTony:

Had it been it was an adulterous woman, everybody would have been throwing vitriols at her including you and calling for a divorce - you might be an exception though.
am nt gender sensitive to dis issue, in my opinion, anybody reportin such issue is doin it in bad faith,i rather let d man or woman catch d cheater by him/herself n decide wat to do. If it ends in a divource, tank God i did nt contribute to nobody's misery.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed / Check Out This Caucasian Lady Getting Married To The Sharp 9ja Guy / Kindly Give Your Advice. . . Mr A And Miss B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.