Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable (1953 Views)

One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David / A Tribute To Freeman David / Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable by kidgod: 2:56pm On May 02, 2016
After searching through the mysteries of the world, and unraveling the meaning to everything, I found out that this World and all things in it is VANITY.

This Mystery can only be revealed to the extremely WISE and Deep Thinkers.

With great wisdom, and intellectual to achieve anything, I've come to realize that:

Money is Vanity. Fame is Vanity. In fact everything in this world is extremely meaningless. Even religion. So what then is the meaning of life? It made me to realize there is blessing in ignorance. And with more knowledge comes more sorrow.

I'm tired of being a god. I just want to be a fool. To rejoice at vanities of this world. To find pleasure in meaningless things.

What is there a wise man can do all the days of his life? I searched and searched, but found none. Nothing is worth concentrating my godly capabilities on. Except one thing; that when I leave this world, I may find peace.

Rest in Peace, Freeman. But I know you won't rest in peace no matter how many times we say it.

Words for the wise: Stop chasing after earthly treasures like your life depend on it. Live your life to please God, that you may find eternal peace and everlasting wealth

And to Free-Thinkers and Intellectual geniuses, we don't vanish into NON-EXISTENCE after death. We were created (there is undeniable proof for it), and we would give an account to our Creator.

8 Likes

Re: Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable by Dyt(f): 3:06pm On May 02, 2016
Hmmmmm
Sad all same

But I need to get it all clear
He did all that led him to the great beyond cos of material things?
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable by DesChyko: 3:14pm On May 02, 2016
Okay..
Re: Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable by ivyy(f): 3:17pm On May 02, 2016
His soul will rest in peace. Though nothing is hidden before God, He forgives all smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable by petux(m): 3:27pm On May 02, 2016
e commit suicide cant bliv this
Re: Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable by kidgod: 3:29pm On May 02, 2016
Dyt:
Hmmmmm
Sad all same

But I need to get it all clear
He did all that led him to the great beyond cos of material things?
cry cry cry

No. Like I said, he realized life is meaningless.

But what he didn't realize is that we don't just vanish into non-existence after death
Re: Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable by Xslaze3xd(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2016
Did he commit suicide?

1 Like

Re: Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable by kidgod: 3:46pm On May 02, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
Did he commit suicide?
No, bro. He killed himself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable by Xslaze3xd(m): 3:49pm On May 02, 2016
kidgod:

That's same as suicide. Oooh gosh.... But why take his own life, he could have dedicated it to Humanitarian Services.
Re: Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable by Edybleketara: 3:50pm On May 02, 2016
kidgod:

How?
Re: Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable by kidgod: 3:55pm On May 02, 2016
Xslaze3xd:

That's same as suicide. Oooh gosh.... But why take his own life, he should have dedicated it to Humanitarian Services.

And what would be his gain?
Re: Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 02, 2016
Life is supposed to be fun. Children know it. They are closer to where we all came from.
Re: Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable by Ferdyboss: 4:05pm On May 02, 2016
I no even understand wetin Op write sef.

Person ask if Freeman commit suicide, u respond by writing "No bro, He killed himself".

Wetin be difference abi wetin be the real gist.

RIP to him...
Re: Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable by Xslaze3xd(m): 4:06pm On May 02, 2016
kidgod:

And what would be his gain?
His service will make so many people happy.
Re: Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable by Swissheart(f): 4:09pm On May 02, 2016
What!
Re: Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 02, 2016
Did they not say he slipped and fell on his bathroom floor? Mynd44, come investigate this olojoro.
Re: Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 02, 2016
@op, you should really seek illumination as you might want to call it. Your posturing and half formed ideas are not even the worst of it. Have some empathy for the bereaved. Even atheists know enough to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable by Ishilove: 3:11am On May 03, 2016
Op, what are you even saying. You wrote plenty english up there without making sense. Please don't slander the dead
Re: Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable by Nobody: 4:09am On May 03, 2016
Amazing write up OP.

May He move on to the next faze in His mission kiss rest in peace because with Birth there MUST be Death.

His Life was the middle and I Trust that he enjoyed every moment. wink
Re: Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable by AyamConfidence(m): 6:47am On May 03, 2016
OP are you trying to say he killed himself... I thought the announcer said he fell backwards and died.... well what do I know

but if you are trying to say he was an atheist and died without acknowledging God...now that's too bad...almost as bad as committing suicide.... but who are we to judge....na Baba God hand everything dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable by kullozone(m): 9:09am On May 03, 2016
Everyone will just want to sound intelligent...if you have something to say,just say it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable by fflamingo(m): 6:53pm On May 03, 2016
killed himself/committed suicide!! far from it, I go through his post and noticed he book space very early in the morning,(most if his comment that made front page were as early as 6:30) if it made front page, he would edit and make comment. the day he died he did the same thing. if he was to kill himself or commit suicide, he wouldn't have book space .

again, he never died from bathtub that is a silly excuse, if you are to slip in a bathroom it must be wet, he was the only one at home he attempted to bath at 6 pm. how come he would slip from a bathtub that hasn't been used since morning....

There is no fool proof mystery here, people within knew whas up
Re: Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable by skeendyke: 9:48pm On May 03, 2016
fflamingo:
killed himself/committed suicide!! far from it, I go through his post and noticed he book space very early in the morning,(most if his comment that made front page were as early as 6:30) if it made front page, he would edit and make comment. the day he died he did the same thing. if he was to kill himself or commit suicide, he wouldn't have book space .

again, he never died from bathtub that is a silly excuse, if you are to slip in a bathroom it must be wet, he was the only one at home he attempted to bath at 6 pm. how come he would slip from a bathtub that hasn't been used since morning....

In other words, those "without" have no right to the knowledge of the circumstances surrounding his death.

Rip Freemanan. Everyday we live brings us nearer to our end.
Re: Why Freeman Committed The Unspeakable by kullozone(m): 10:23pm On May 03, 2016
fflamingo:

But are you saying it would be impossible for him to slip after taking a shower?the bathtub/bathroom would probably be wet by then.

(1) (Reply)

Air Conditioner Prices In Nigeria / Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? / Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.