Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Fan Cries Out As Kiss Daniels Refuses To Pay Winner Of ''woju'' Contest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Cries Out As Kiss Daniels Refuses To Pay Winner Of ''woju'' Contest (905 Views)

Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) / A Star-Struck Fan Cries As Tiwa Savage Paid Her A Surprise Visit (Photos) / MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Cries Out As Kiss Daniels Refuses To Pay Winner Of ''woju'' Contest by akinyemibalogs: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bitch Better Have My Money! This is another case of that song... Some months back, Kiss Daniel hosted a competition where some fans were asked to do their win version of his 'Woju' Song in order to win $3,000. Well it has been 5 months after Kiss Daniel had announced that he won the contest and Kiss Daniel's winner, Byno is yet to get his money..The winner, Byno took to his instagram to express his dis heartening about the whole situation.

Kiss Daniels is yet to respond to the allegations thrown at him.

Watch the Byno's Video that Got Him into the contest; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/fan-cries-out-as-kiss-daniels-refuses.html

Re: Fan Cries Out As Kiss Daniels Refuses To Pay Winner Of ''woju'' Contest by glimpse33(m): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Fan Cries Out As Kiss Daniels Refuses To Pay Winner Of ''woju'' Contest by powerfulsettingz: 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
he don't use money do burial
Re: Fan Cries Out As Kiss Daniels Refuses To Pay Winner Of ''woju'' Contest by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
my frnd go nd wrk u want free $3000 tink say him pick d moni abi
Re: Fan Cries Out As Kiss Daniels Refuses To Pay Winner Of ''woju'' Contest by cheddahboy(m): 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Kiss, No Fall My Hand oh, Laye!
Re: Fan Cries Out As Kiss Daniels Refuses To Pay Winner Of ''woju'' Contest by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 05, 2015
dis nigga never see anything. U wan chop free $3000 ontop twitter or abi na instagram or wateva d fvck people use nowadays Lol

#Learner
Re: Fan Cries Out As Kiss Daniels Refuses To Pay Winner Of ''woju'' Contest by Afrok(m): 1:40am On Jul 05, 2015
I guess the winner (Byno) no Woju (look face) at allcheesy. No be only Kiss Daniels, na Durex or Goldcircle Daniels. Smh...

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw And Basketmouth In New Al Jazeera Series "MY NIGERIA" / Kcee's Wife Spotted At Ubi Franklin's Introduction (photo) / Welcome To Africa – Babes Everywhere And The Have All You Want, See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.