Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Happy New Month To All My Fellow Brothers/sisters In Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy New Month To All My Fellow Brothers/sisters In Christ (354 Views)

What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Cameroon (photo) / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month To All My Fellow Brothers/sisters In Christ by LoudJams: 3:19am On Jul 05, 2015
This is just an encouragement for us all Christians and true believers in Christ, and to all those who are on the path to surrendering their soul to Christ, let us all remain steadfast and focused on the things which our Lord has prepared for us all. Lets remind ourselves that we are created to dominate this world, and live as Kings and Queens in God's kingdom. Don't settle for less, lets remain prayerful and seek the face of God and which direction he wants us to move in.

He Loves us, and he will take care of our every need only if we can put our trust in him. This is where I stand. God has smiled on me and saved me by his grace, and I will forever owe my life to him. God Bless You all.

Feel free to download my new track titled WINNER. By PE STYLES.. follow me on twitter @IamPestyles Facebook: Pe Styles insta: PE.STYLES

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/14078

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Archaeogical Evidence Of Jesus Christ!!! / Rich Austine [@rich_austine] Presents ART ATTACK - A Gospel Music Talent Show / Is Heaven Real Or Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.