Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) (30348 Views)

Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Cameroon (photo) / Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by dre11(m): 6:50am On Feb 26, 2016
• tries to sell their fathers property

General Overseer of the Victorious Sacred Solemn Healing and Deliverance Ministry, Prophet Oluwaseyi Idowu has been arrested for allegedly impregnating two sisters.

The pastor, it was gathered, also allegedly attempted to sell their father’s two-storey building without his consent.

Policemen from the Oko-Oba division in Ojokoro Local Council Development Area of Lagos State stormed the church last Sunday to arrest the pastor.

The Nation learnt that the pastor was invited to set up his church and manage a flat in the sisters’ father’s compound when he had accommodation problems in Agege.

Their brother said: “I and my brothers bought my father a two-storey building in Ogunsola close, Abule-Egba and at that time, Pastor Oluwaseyi had rent issues. My father allowed him to set up his church in his compound and also manage a flat. We never knew that was the beginning of our problems.

“The pastor held several vigils to create awareness and public attention. As time went on, he invited people to stay in the church and from the church they moved into the main house. Occupants left the house for the pastor’s people to move in and they lived there without paying a kobo.

“Months later, the pastor said he wanted to marry my 20-year-old sister, a virgin, who just graduated from secondary school. We never knew he had been sleeping with her for months before then. Recently, we found out that he also impregnated my 25-year-old sister who has been indoors for the past nine months.”

He said that their parents were not talking because the pastor’s congregation and family have taken over the building.

He added: “I called my elder brother who told me to report the case to the police. It was at the police station we found out that he intended to sell our building to build a new church elsewhere.”

Since the incident, it was gathered that members of the church have vowed never to return.

An officer at Oko-Oba Police Station said: “This is not an issue of rape; the two impregnated sisters could have resisted or lodge a complaint against the pastor; it was when they got pregnant that a complaint was sent to us and we intervened. But even if Pastor Idowu is charged to court now; it’s useless because the girls were not raped.

However, the neighbours and residents at Ogunsola Close are claiming the pastor used charm to sleep with them, and that is not an issue to be resolved in the court.”

When The Nation visited the house, our reporter was told that Pastor Idowu has relocated.

http://thenationonlineng.net/pastor-impregnates-two-sisters/

1 Share

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:52am On Feb 26, 2016
Mad man, And some people are referring to this man as 'man of God'.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by abbeycial: 6:57am On Feb 26, 2016
those brothers deserve a hot slap to reset their brain.
what were they expecting to hear from the police?
They should just evict d evil pastor,take their sis for counselling/exorcism/health checkup and finally

the most interesting part...

pay the pastor a friendly visit.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 26, 2016
What is the world turning to?
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by domopps(m): 7:04am On Feb 26, 2016
That's an enterprising Pastor and devil at work ......

Cheeers

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by tayebest(m): 7:11am On Feb 26, 2016
castrate the foool! angryangry

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by EmmahO(m): 7:23am On Feb 26, 2016
Later he go dey blame devil...*sighs

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by true2god: 7:52am On Feb 26, 2016
The elders brothers seem to be slow men. Why not pay the yeye pastor an August visit and a nice beating and maiming gift?

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by TrajansKong: 8:13am On Feb 26, 2016
Beware! Do not speak ill of a Man of God.
Psalm 105:15 Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:08am On Feb 26, 2016
Lol
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by toboreSPECs: 11:08am On Feb 26, 2016
Man of God only you two sisters... . Weldone ooo, your anointing strong pass Etisalat 4G service

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 26, 2016
undecided

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by macino1(m): 11:08am On Feb 26, 2016
Is this the type of anointing you have. Even those using our herbal tea can't go around impregnating everything on skirt. Too bad
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by ITSaWRAPPP: 11:09am On Feb 26, 2016
JESUS
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by Adonis3: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2016
sick people everywhereembarassed

#Adonis3HasSopken

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by bolt000(m): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2016
Smh.. :-/
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by Kaylexzy(m): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2016
TrajansKong:

Bros, hope all is well? undecided

Who anointed dis fool? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by Kaylexzy(m): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2016
TrajansKong:

Bros, hope all is well? undecided

Who anointed dis fool? undecided

Abi u no read d story ni?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by AboyinEde: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2016
woow
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by qualityovenbake(m): 11:12am On Feb 26, 2016
They come in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are
ferocious wolves. So many pastors are professional fraud star, they have perfected the act of playing a role contrary to their real character.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by Oladimejyyy(m): 11:12am On Feb 26, 2016
The op made a mistake..he supposed to type anti-christ pastor not pastor
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by condralbede(m): 11:12am On Feb 26, 2016
Nah Wao...end tym pastor
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by Kx: 11:13am On Feb 26, 2016
TrajansKong:

Associating characters of this evil nature to the revered name of the Almighty is an insult to religion on its own.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by amunkita(m): 11:13am On Feb 26, 2016
no wonder i saw "Beware of Dog Pastors" on my neighbors gate..

The man of gawd have been preaching with Dick......

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2016
Pastor keu keu bi Heavy Machine Gun... grin
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by richidinho(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2016
ig
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by nbright: 11:14am On Feb 26, 2016
Imagine. The girls fit dey form 'virgin' for some poor dude but na ashawo to the 'pastor'
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by neejay1986(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2016
TrajansKong:

Men of devil are meant to be hit hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by squarelead(m): 11:15am On Feb 26, 2016
(In Emmanuella's voice). A pastor indeed. This are signs of the end time. ACCEPT JESUS TODAY AND GAIN ETERNAL LIFE.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by Psalm18: 11:16am On Feb 26, 2016
TrajansKong:
Nigerians only apply this when d pastor is rich.
Those that defended coza pastor and others using this quote will abuse this man

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) by Akkord4gov: 11:16am On Feb 26, 2016
See their Pastors undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. / Father Mbaka Escapes Assassination, Shot At By Gunmen - Adoration Ministry / God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.