Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

7 Ways You Get Traffic And Profit From Your Website. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Ways You Get Traffic And Profit From Your Website. (372 Views)

A Comedy Blog; Will It Get Traffic? / How Do I Make Profit From My Facebook Page Of Over 587k Likes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways You Get Traffic And Profit From Your Website. by AmazingNeoTech(m): 7:20am On Jul 05, 2015
In my opinion i think you don't need any huge investment. The real thing you need is some training about how to make websites and drive traffic to them. Once you know how to do this you can make money easily.

To make a profitable website you need following steps:

1) Think about some main topic that has good demand and less competition.

2) Research and find some keywords that are related to your main topic that have good demand and less competition.

3) Make a website on a good host.

4) Write unique content on the your keywords.

5) Do proper onsite SEO

6) Promote your website using some free methods like blog and forum commenting, Youtube videos, facebook page, twitter, pinterest etc.

7) When you start getting some targeted traffic to your website then monetize your website by any method you like. For example adsense, clickbank affiliate products, amazon product etc.

Please let me know if you need more information..
www.antech.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!!! How Can I Add More Than 20kb Of Pics On My Wapka / Need Wordpress Touch / I Need Partners For A Career Blog That Will Start Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.