Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday (74795 Views)

Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day / Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" / Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by Youngzedd(m): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2015
cold:
My Naija sistrens be like...

You badt eeh grin grin grin
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by Youngzedd(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2015
omasiagu:
90% of christians that go to church don't practice the word of God.
I tell you, many people(christians) will be thrown in to hell fire the same way TIPER offload sand from the truck.

Out of 1000 people, am sure only 1 will make heaven as in the pic below.

That's me there by the left grin
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by aventura: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2015
Paspane:
mtshew so what make dem no serve their God
who asked you cool
Paspane:
mtshew so what make dem no serve their God
who asked you
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by fineyemi(m): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2015
May God forgive us of all our iniquities
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by Kingspin(m): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kockane:
It was on Nairaland I got to realise that the problems of Nigeria can only be solved by God almighty. Even the most patriotic and loyal politicians need to rig elections first to be able to attain that position where they can change the face of the Nation.

I recall a few days ago when I logged on to this forum and saw a topic on front page, (one of those Anti-Buhari posts) only a couple of posts so I decided to contribute my thoughts in a responsible and articulate manner, with the thoughts that my articulations may change someone's life. I took my time and composed my post, checked out for grammatical errors, punctuation, etc, then I clicked the "post" button... Boom! A post that would've been Number 10, at the very worst, landed me on page 3!!! No front page, nothing!!! My carefully articulated thoughts relegated to the background where nobody bothers to give a look. I scrolled up to see the posts that made the cut within a 2-3 minutes of having to compose mine, behold: "aaa" "lol" "ahdhdhjdj" "ok" "wow" etc, etc were the jargons these nairaland kids used to push me to page 3.

I learnt a vital lesson that day, not only is the race for FTC for the swift, the race for front page is even for the swifter. No time to be forming "man of integrity", post your "hdhdhdhdh" and come back to modify.

So this morning when I saw this post and only about 5 comments so far, nobody taught me to "jejely" post my "gshsjsjssj", go and have my bath, dress up, drink my akamu and hot akara, den sit down to come and develop this plot of land I bought just to articulate my thoughts so the world can see.

So, what's the moral of my story: space booking is one of the fundamental problems of the Nigerian society today and this menace must be stopped before it destroys all that the Buhari government stands for.

Thank you, and God bless.

kiss
What does Buhari government stand for? Why would people talk before seeing? You shouldnt react out of pity, these politicians are all the same. We need to watch and see before making this politicians gods. Since 1960, the country have not change. If u see geniune change you will know.
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by fejikudz(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kockane:
It was on Nairaland I got to realise that the problems of Nigeria can only be solved by God almighty. Even the most patriotic and loyal politicians need to rig elections first to be able to attain that position where they can change the face of the Nation.

I recall a few days ago when I logged on to this forum and saw a topic on front page, (one of those Anti-Buhari posts) only a couple of posts so I decided to contribute my thoughts in a responsible and articulate manner, with the thoughts that my articulations may change someone's life. I took my time and composed my post, checked out for grammatical errors, punctuation, etc, then I clicked the "post" button... Boom! A post that would've been Number 10, at the very worst, landed me on page 3!!! No front page, nothing!!! My carefully articulated thoughts relegated to the background where nobody bothers to give a look. I scrolled up to see the posts that made the cut within a 2-3 minutes of having to compose mine, behold: "aaa" "lol" "ahdhdhjdj" "ok" "wow" etc, etc were the jargons these nairaland kids used to push me to page 3.

I learnt a vital lesson that day, not only is the race for FTC for the swift, the race for front page is even for the swifter. No time to be forming "man of integrity", post your "hdhdhdhdh" and come back to modify.

So this morning when I saw this post and only about 5 comments so far, nobody taught me to "jejely" post my "gshsjsjssj", go and have my bath, dress up, drink my akamu and hot akara, den sit down to come and develop this plot of land I bought just to articulate my thoughts so the world can see.

So, what's the moral of my story: space booking is one of the fundamental problems of the Nigerian society today and this menace must be stopped before it destroys all that the Buhari government stands for.

kiss

Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by Swagt101(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kockane:

kiss
Bro u cracked d hell outta me grin You're damn on point, I doff my hat! Kudos
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by Blackfire(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
we are all guilty
am not.

1 Like

Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kingspin:
What does Buhari government stand for? Why would people talk before seeing? You shouldnt react out of pity, these politicians are all the same. We need to watch and see before making this politicians gods. Since 1960, the country have not change. If u see geniune change you will know.

Ha! oga i tire for you o. 'Na wetin Buhari stand for' come be your problem now? pls don't allow hatred to consume you. The post is nothing but a comic relief. Kudos to d poster (Kockane). cool
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by 1adewoye: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
@ poster, are you saying that those with sins should not go to church or mosque?
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by Kockane(m): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mrsixfeet:

So far no one has liked still... Let me give you a shoulder to cry on

How ya like me now? tongue
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by Swagk101(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kockane:

kiss
U snatched all the likes from the OP, oya comman take Orijin cos today is ya day
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by AroOkigbo(m): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kockane:

kiss
Well said.
You nailed it. ..and got me laughing real hard!!
Other childish acts are "FTC"...and dedicating it to pastor or some 5G network providers.
I've seen some even beg for "likes and shares".
Our problems are just too many!!
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by lakuna10(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
The devil is an accuser of the brethren
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by Superman11(m): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
tinuolababy:
Lol cheesy cheesy

which move you dey do ??
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by Ajascolove(m): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kockane:

kiss
Very funny, God bless you too and happy sunday.
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by Bollove: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kockane:

kiss
This dude yaff killed me cheesy
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by smarthG(f): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is an avenue for Religious fanatics to condem.

You can play man but you can't play God.

The OP is actually an anti-Christ
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by cytellProperty: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Maybe that is what you do, I dont do that like many more.
stnwani:
Though at one point or another,most Nigerians have exhibited this act and yet conscientiously gone to their religious gathering(church/mosque).
May God forgive us all...
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by ahamonyeka(m): 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=stnwani post=35500124]Though at one point or another,most Nigerians have exhibited this act and yet conscientiously gone to their religious gathering(church/mosque).
May God forgive us all...[/quot
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by samplegirl(f): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
frankzone:
How did you know?
He knows it by experience. He does even worse things.

1 Like

Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by abbelincon(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Such is life sha....
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
angelTI:
May God forgive us all

Lord, please have mercy on me, forgive me of all my iniquities and cleanse me of all sins. Amennn

With the way this pleadings go, i'm sure your own sins are worst than the pics as posted by the Op. D pics by the Op na child play compare to urs. Lol.
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by moshould(m): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dem go tell u say God understand..
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by macof(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
veeberry:
All seeing eye is watching.
certainly not Jehova's
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
hmmmmmmm

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by Marthaodion(f): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
smarthG:
This is an avenue for Religious fanatics to condem.

You can play man but you can't play God.

The OP is actually an anti-Christ

On the contrary I don't think so. Well there are so many people who are not saved but are in the church today, and such can do some of the things the op just posted. One of the price of God's love in our heart is if we keep His commandment. No one is trying to play God or can be God, rather such things like this should stir up true Christians to live a life that God is pleased with.
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by pxjosh(m): 1:36am On Jul 06, 2015
Kockane:

kiss
bro you're such a funny bone!!
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by mrkings84(m): 3:18am On Jul 06, 2015
As a man thinketh in his heart so he is!!
Re: See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday by nurusystem(m): 5:34am On Jul 06, 2015
Some ladies n guys dress to church like if it party activities .,so church n party are almost thesame activities if no for praises.,preaching.,n deliverance.,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of A Man Found In A Bottle In Ghana, Floating In A River / Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN / Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.