Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" (42092 Views)

Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by lalasticlala(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
MURDERED FEMALE PREACHER: MUM ASKED ME TO LOVE MY SIBLINGS NIGHT BEFORE HER DEATH —DAUGHTER

FIRST daughter of the woman who was murdered while preaching at Kubwa, Abuja, Mrs Eunice Olawale, Jessica, said her mum asked her to love her siblings and take care of them night before her death.

She also said her only consolation was that her late mum was in heaven.

The 15-year-old girl, speaking with the Nigerian Tribune on Monday, said “the evening before she was killed, she woke me up to follow her somewhere, When we got to a junction, she paid a shopkeeper who she was owing.

“When we were returning home, she asked me if I noticed the love between her and her siblings, she then asked me to love my siblings as well and bring them together. She said I am supposed to love them and be their mother.”

“The last thing she told me before she died was ‘good night dear’.”

A condolence message by Jessica read: “Mummy, I can’t still believe you are gone. I love you so much. I will try to be very strong for daddy, ok.

“I will take care of my younger ones like you wanted me to do. Oh! How I miss you. You were so beautiful in all, suffering and pain. I miss you, come back to us.”

The second child, Michael, said her mother was the strongest woman he ever knew.

“If we don’t have food to eat and we ask her what we will eat, she will say God will provide. She encourages my daddy, during the last year convention, she paid the transportation fee for a number of people while we have not known how we will go,” he said.

Nigerian Tribune gathered that about 123 condolence messages had been written in the register, including the message from the wife of the Vice-President, Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo.

Meanwhile, the husband of the deceased, Pastor Elisha Olawale, has said he will not file any charges against the perpetrators of the act if arrested, but will, instead, want them to repent.

Pastor Olawale further described her late wife, Eunice, as everything he had, adding that he would miss her absence.

Speaking with the Nigerian Tribune on Monday, the husband of the deceased noted that he and his wife had been very open to each other, even on their individual financial stand.

According to him, “as a pastor, we have been called to the ministry of reconciliation. If they arrest them (perpetrators), killing them won’t help, we are just helping the devil more.

“What I will suggest is that if they should preach to them, they should accept Christ, heaven has more gain, as long as my wife has gone to heaven, if they accept Christ, that will be myjoy.”

He further said “I will miss everything about my wife, she is my mother and my sister. Before she died, she knew what I have in my account and I knew what she had in her account. We have been open to each other. She is almost all we have.”

http://tribuneonlineng.com/murdered-female-preacher-mum-asked-love-siblings-night-death-daughter-%e2%80%a2i-wont-press-charges-culprits-husband/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by bluaero(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
These things continue to threaten our unity as a country. Religious and tribal intolerance everywhere. We have never really been one as a country but we have managed to carry each other along and we have not done too badly.

But then comes a desperate power seeking coward (whose greatest achievement in life is to have overthrown a democratically elected government) and our managed unity is going down the drain before our very eyes. We have never been so disunited as a country. We have never hated ourselves this much. Bubu has seriously divided us along tribal, religious and political lines with his mindless utterances and actions cry

Once upon a time killings were a strange thing to us. Now the death of citizens is daily news to us. Gradually, we don't feel anything for murdered people even when we pretend to.

The deaf dolt in Aso rock is a curse unto us. A CURSE!!!

[size=14pt]RIP MA[/size]

**wow a lalasticlala thread!**
Front page sure die!!!

Lalasticlala, my seat belt is fastened. Please le's go straight to FP. I promise not to look back grin

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Awwwn so sad embarassed

RIP to her

10 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by ikombe: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Murdered

Person wey no get money undecided

Husband say make d killers repent angry

Una never tell me wetin really happen fpr this story undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by histemple: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
That is it! The first usual reaction of African Christians in this kind of situation is "The dead has gone to heaven so let the killers repent".

Other times, we accuse God of permitting such acts. It's particularly annoying because it is difficult to believe that the same loving God who rescued Shadrack, Meshack and Abednego from a burning furnance would permit His evangelists to be killed in such a slow and painful fashion.

I still wonder what the bible was telling Christians in Matthew 11:12 when it said-------From the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of God has been suffering violence and only the violent can take it by FORCE.

What the late woman told the daughter is just normal and it doesn't suggest that she had any premonition of death.

9 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by ammyluv2002(f): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
So sad

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by veekid(m): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
May she RIP
Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by Pafredy818(m): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
just as if she knew what was coming

5 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by BIGkoboko: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
IT WELL.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by AngelAhnie(f): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
crycry

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by TaiKuun(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
RIP MA! the religious and ethnic intolerance in this 'NOT' is already feeling heavy on my aching back.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by shaydeenamz(m): 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]rest in peace ma'am
Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
Buhari is only trying to sow a seed of discord between me and aminat508, but we are going to overcome it kiss

5 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by Lildav: 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
What is life? #smh!

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by Brytestorecom: 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
okk
Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by phollybee(m): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
So painful

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by ghostmist: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
why is the husband talking like that??

if everyone got away with murder, where is the place of justice??
isn't God a God of justice??
I just taya!!

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
I see.
Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by emmabest2000(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
Those killers shall neverever go unpunished

RIP Ma
Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by tempem: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Where do we go when we die? Heaven? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by tempem: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
AngelAhnie:
crycry
Ann...
Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
hmmmm

quite sad.

Nigerians pls STOP DEFENDING YOUR GOD(S)

Let Ur GOD(S) bring justice upon anyone that anyone that abuse His name.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by Phizzlephizz(m): 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
If only these Muslims killing people cuz they're not of the same religion knows that "God has no religion ".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by laurel03(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
tempem:
Where do we go when we die? Heaven? undecided
die first and confirm

4 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by meltiplexer: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
RIP
Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by MzPecs(f): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
"She said her only consolation was that her mother was in Heaven"

This is the part I love most..

RIP to the great woman!

cry cry cry

9 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by IMASTEX: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
God will strengthen you guys

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" by sweetilicious(f): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nairalanders, una see how happy marriage should be? Not all these i went to the club, I am a man so i can cheat, she doesn't take care of my children, i suspect she is cheating and stuffs i read here everyday. Happy marriage doesn't need money but entails having a handwork and being content. Hope i don't get banned

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months / Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt / Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.