Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth (4029 Views)

Top 10 Richest Female Actress In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth / Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 / Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth by joshuamoses101(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2015
NOW WHO ELSE AGREES WITH THIS LIST..... I won't be able to post everything so I just left the link to you guys....
http://yabaleftonline.com/2015/06/top-20-richest-musicians-in-nigeria-and-their-net-worth/
Re: Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 05, 2015
where's the link?
Re: Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth by joshuamoses101(m): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2015
Dharniel:
where's the link?
above
Re: Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2015
No link seen.
Re: Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth by joshuamoses101(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2015
TheYoungRebel:
No link seen.
look well
Re: Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 05, 2015
joshuamoses101:
look well
Alright it's now visible. But it would be better if you could copy and paste it right here.
Re: Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth by joshuamoses101(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

Alright it's now visible. But it would be better if you could copy and paste it right here.
will try but it would take time
Re: Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth by joshuamoses101(m): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2015
20. PATORANKING – $1.75M

This guy is making name for himself in the music and entertainment industry in Nigeria and it’s not surprising that he made the top 20 richest musicians in Nigeria despite that it has not been quite long since he breaks into the limelight.

His hit song (Girlie O) featuring Tiwa Savage has grossed over 4 million views on YouTube as the time of writing this article. Patoranking’s net worth is estimated to be – $1.75m

Re: Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth by joshuamoses101(m): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2015
TOP 10'S Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth By Daniel O.
onJun 15, 2015 20914SHARES 221 COMMENTS
19. YEMI ALADE – $2.1M

How she made it? I don’t know, but she is currently the biggest female musician in Nigeria after Tiwa Savage and may overtake Tiwa in a couple of years if not months.

The first day I heard ‘Johnny’ played in my car by one of the Nigerian F.M Station, I knew something serious was about to hit us.

Yemi currently has the most successful and most popular music video by any African female artiste on YouTube. The total views for ‘JONNY’ as at this time is 13,435,171. Yemi Alade’s current net worth is $2.1m

Re: Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth by joshuamoses101(m): 10:52am On Jul 05, 2015
18. CHIDINMA EKILE – $2.86M

Chidinma has one thing going for her – she is extremely likeable. That alone has skyrocketed her take home performance fees and worth to an enviable position.

From a mere contestant in the MTN Project Fame to a household name in Nigeria, Chidinma has created wealth that her peers could only dream about, enough to earn her a place on this list of richest musicians in Nigeria.

Her biggest video to date is ‘Kedike’ with 1.2 million YouTube hit, followed by “Oh Baby” featuring Falvour which currently has 600,000 views. And collective views of about 5 million for her songs, Chidinma’s net worth is put at – $2.86m

Re: Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth by joshuamoses101(m): 10:53am On Jul 05, 2015
17. DUNCAN MIGHTY – $3.5M

Duncan Mighty has refused to step an inch away from the Niger Delta oil. With unique beats, superior voice quality, and dance step to match, he is considered one of the most successful artistes ever come out of the Niger Delta region.

His most popular song on YouTube.com is “Obianuju” and “Port Harcourt Boy” which has collective views of 3.1 million.

With strong affiliation to the Niger Delta politicians, Duncan mighty is estimated to worth – $3.5m

Re: Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth by joshuamoses101(m): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2015
16. PHYNO – $3.6M

The only hardcore rapper I’ve ever seen in Africa. He does it like no other, providing new dimension to rap music in Nigeria and Africa in general.

Phyno is to the Igbos what Olamide is for Yorubas but he does it in a completely different fashion. So good that rap haters like me are being forced to like rap music.

Phyno is a genius. Everyone wants to collaborate with him for good reasons. He is hot in the market. Phyno’s net worth is put at – $3.6m

Re: Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth by joshuamoses101(m): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2015
15. ICE PRINCE – $4.35M

He broke into the limelight with ‘Oleku’ featuring Brymo which currently has 3.2 million views on YouTube.

Ice Prince Zamani is one of the finest rapper in Nigeria. To me, he is better than M.I in terms of flow.

Few days ago, the picture of when he was younger and hustling hit the internet and you can see how far this guy has been transformed from a naive young boy to a world class superstar! Ice prince net worth is – $4.35m

(1) (Reply)

How Jay Z, Beyonce And Rihanna Looked 10yrs Ago / Is This The Best Wedding Dress Ever Worn By An African Lady,checkout This Bride / Outrage As A 4-year-old Girl With Bizarre Hairstyle Hits The Internet (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.