Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. (8791 Views)

We Can Do These And Miss Heaven, See The Only Thing That Can't Make Us Miss It / Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka / 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by STEVENcrack(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
There are over 1500 old testament passages that refers to the second coming Of jesus christ..one out of every 25 new testament verses refers to the second coming of christ. For every time the bible mentions the first coming it mentions the second coming 8 times..jesus himself refers to his second coming 21times and over 50times we were told to be ready for his return..THERE ARE PEOPLE that would not still be ready but I am reAdy.

THE QUESTION IS "IF U MISS HEAVEN WHO WOULD YOU BLAME"
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by STEVENcrack(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
by his grace I won't miss heaven.
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by menesheh(m): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gotta blame god for creating us, decided to hide himself and worse more refused to provide prove and evidence of his existence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by hahn(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
I would rather not go to heaven and get stuck with the myopic, self centered, ignorant, evil lot that occupy our churches and mosques singing everyday to a god that left us all to suffer here in Nigeria. Especially

However, I would consider the Islamic heaven with all those virgins sha. It will be fvcking galore

Hell sounds like more fun and as a naija boy, we'll install air conditioners, halogen lights and make it a night spot. Enough shayo and fire for my jay. Wow! I can't wait to die!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by OgundeleT(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
I will blame God who create me in a faulty world, I Will blame him for creating devil and I will blame because he's not omniscient bcus if he's he would have know my destination before he created me

2 Likes

Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by flames007(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
i wont miss heaven ijn!if you miss heaven,blame 3 people-you,you and yourself alone!

1 Like

Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by Brown47: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
God
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by STEVENcrack(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
All we need is faith.
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by johnydon22(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
The funny thing is; Christians tag atheist hell bound but yet they themselves still fear still unsure if they are going to hell or not grin

A god capable of roasting some people forever in fire without wincing (even tho they did not ask to be created in the first place) sounds more sadistic, barbaric and evil than an supervillain fiction i have ever read.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by flames007(m): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
menesheh:
Gotta blame god for creating us, decided to hide himself and worse more refused to provide prove and evidence of his existence.
Bro,don't blame GOD because he created us to have fellowship with him in the first place(and in his presence,there is fullness of joy).you forgot to blame d devil(which wouldn't help matters anyway)because he made adam and eve sin against GOD in d garden of eden.

1 Like

Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by hahn(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
johnydon22:
The funny thing is; Christians tag atheist hell bound but yet they themselves still fear still unsure if they are going to hell or not grin

A god capable of roasting some people forever in fire without wincing (even tho they did not ask to be created in the first place) sounds more sadistic, barbaric and evil than an supervillain fiction i have ever read.

I've always said it, if I get to heaven and see any of the so-called christians I know, I won't even wait to be judged. Ill turn around and go straight to hell. I can't imagine spending eternity arguing with them

The concept of god is easily believed because deep down inside a "believer" they can actually justify killing or burning people who are "guilty". Just look around you,whenever a "thief" is caught all the so called "saved" ones are always quick to beat him/her up, strip them and then burn them up. With no sense of remorse or respect for fair judgement and still go to church/mosque on Sunday/Friday

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by menesheh(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
flames007:
Bro,don't blame GOD because he created us to have fellowship with him in the first place(and in his presence,there is fullness of joy).you forgot to blame d devil(which wouldn't help matters anyway)because he made adam and eve sin against GOD in d garden of eden.

Who is devil? Is god the creator of a medium u referred to as devil?

he made adam and eve sin against GOD in d garden of eden

That means it was his (God's) plan right? Why are you blaming devil then?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by STEVENcrack(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
johnydon22:

He's a merciful God that was why he sent his only son JesuS Christ to come and die for our sins.

Those people perished becAuse of their disobedience..cAn in believe that in a whole city of sodom and of gomorrah not even ten people are holy.
How wud u feel bro.

Repent brother.
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by Kingbilo(m): 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
You just made me realize something tho....

Is the resurrection the 1st coming or the 2nd coming lol..

What was referred to as second coming in the old testament? Wasnt it resurrection after death? If so is this not the 3rd coming
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by flames007(m): 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
menesheh:

Who is devil? did god create a medium u referred as devil.

That means it was his (God's) plan right? Why are you blaming devil?
No,GOD gave everyman d gift of freewill so he won't have force them to do his will(u do it because u love him).before i continue,may i ask you dis Q? Have everread the first chapter of genesis?(cos am just wondering) grin
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by STEVENcrack(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=menesheh post=35509542]

Who is devil? did god create a medium u referred as devil.

That means it was his (God's) plan right? Why are you blaming devil? [/quote

God created everytin including the devil but pride made d devil fall.the devil is a fallen angel..like the proverb says "pride cometh before a fall"

The devil have witnessed the beauty and glory of heaven and is aware that he wud never go there again that's why he doesn't want people to go there..he's trying all his best to lure people away from heaven and God.,that's why christians need to be prayerful.
Repent brother its not too late.
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by johnydon22(m): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
STEVENcrack:

He's a merciful God that was why he sent his only son JesuS Christ to come and die for our sins.
Again i like the fact that you just brought up more of its barbaric acts. . .
to say that this god cannot forgive your sins without torturing and murdering his son still place it above all other fictious supervillains i have read so far in terms of barbarism, blood lust and sadism

1 Like

Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by STEVENcrack(m): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kingbilo:
You just made me realize something tho....

Is the resurrection the 1st coming or the 2nd coming lol..

What was referred to as second coming in the old testament? Wasnt it resurrection after death? If so is this not the 3rd coming
Please read your bible it is written in English.
If you have any further question pls include d verse and chapter and d holy spirit would use me expound ur knowledge just like he used peter for the ethiopian eunuch.

1 Like

Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by Kingbilo(m): 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
STEVENcrack:

Please read your bible it is written in English.
If you have any further question pls include d verse and chapter and d holy spirit would use me expound ur knowledge just like he used peter for the ethiopian eunuch.

I'm too lazy. Pls help me out.. You are missing the chance to evangelise here..
What if this is a test to see your commitment to preaching? You have failed oo

1 Like

Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by STEVENcrack(m): 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
johnydon22:
Again i like the fact that you just brought up more of its barbaric acts. . .
to say that this god cannot forgive your sins without torturing and murdering his son still place it above all other fictious supervillains i have read so far in terms of barbarism, blood lust and sadism
Jesus willingly took it upon himself to come and die for our sin..it wasn't a suggestion.

Pls read d bible very well..it has been translated in all Nigerian language. English can be so hard for some people(no offences please)
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by johnydon22(m): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
STEVENcrack:

Jesus willingly took it upon himself to come and die for our sin..it wasn't a suggestion.

Pls read d bible very well..it has been translated in all Nigerian language. English can be so hard for some people(no offences please)
And then only through murdering and torturing his son can you be forgiven. . . i think this ur god concept possess a chronic level of barbarism and blood lust

he wanted to forgive sins why not go ahead and do it without allowing his son to be tortured and murdered first.

I know that i don't demand anything before forgiving anybody talk more of blood

1 Like

Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by STEVENcrack(m): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kingbilo:

I'm too lazy. Pls help me out.. You are missing the chance to evangelise here..
What if this is a test to see your commitment to preaching? You have failed oo
How can I be of help here pls.are you allergic to bible.

Ur questions are imperative.
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by Kingbilo(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
STEVENcrack:

How can I be of help here pls.are you allergic to bible.

Ur questions are imperative.

I don't understand what you are saying.. So this is how you spread the word.. Well, you just lost one soul. bye
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by STEVENcrack(m): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=johnydon22 post=35510620]
And then only through murdering and torturing his son can you be forgiven. . . i think this ur god concept possess a chronic level of barbarism and blood lust

he wanted to forgive sins why not go ahead and do it without allowing his son to be tortured and murdered first.

I know that i don't demand anything before forgiving anybody talk more of blood
[/quote

We were the one that hated and tortured him because of the truth he preached. Even today people still hates the truTh.
Repent my brother. Stop torturing christ again and again, he already paid d price. Give ur life to him, its as simple as ABC.
A-ccept him as ur saviou
B-elieve in him
C-onfess ur sins and be saved.
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by johnydon22(m): 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
STEVENcrack:
We were the one that hated and tortured him because of the truth he
preached. Even today people still hates the truTh.
Repent my brother. Stop torturing christ again and again, he already paid d
price. Give ur life to him, its as simple as ABC.
A-ccept him as ur saviou
B-elieve in him
C-onfess ur sins and be saved.
First you were not born then so you did nothing to nobody because you don't exist when such things allegedly happened.
secondly the same you said that "His father sent him to die" now you are saying he came to preach the truth and you caught him and killed him..

I think your belief has a knack for self contradiction
cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
STEVENcrack:

There are over 1500 old testament passages that refers to the second coming Of jesus christ..one out of every 25 new testament verses refers to the second coming of christ. For every time the bible mentions the first coming it mentions the second coming 8 times..jesus himself refers to his second coming 21times and over 50times we were told to be ready for his return..THERE ARE PEOPLE that would not still be ready but I am reAdy.

THE QUESTION IS "IF U MISS HEAVEN WHO WOULD YOU BLAME"

Blame? No, I hate trading blames. My attention would be directed to ways we can utilise the enormous amount of energy in hell. When we are done fixing hell, even god would bid to build his/her/it mansion there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by STEVENcrack(m): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kingbilo:

I don't understand what you are saying.. So this is how you spread the word.. Well, you just lost one soul. bye
Christ suffered and died for your sin so that you can have eternal life..don't be like sodom. Don't be like gomorrah. Don't be like those in Noah dispensation.
Repent and give you life to christ.
He's d way, d truth and d light.
And he loves u beyond ur imaginations.
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by STEVENcrack(m): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
theAtheist101:

Blame? No, I hate trading blames. My attention would be directed to ways we can utilise the enormous amount of energy in hell. When we are done fixing hell, even god would bid to build his/her/it mansion there.
I pray for your soul.

1 Like

Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
STEVENcrack:

I pray for your soul.

I pray in my name for your [size=14] brain [/size]. Thank me later when you see changes.
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by STEVENcrack(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
johnydon22:
First you were not born then so you did nothing to nobody because you don't exist when such things allegedly happened.
secondly the same you said that "His father sent him to die" now you are saying he came to preach the truth and you caught him and killed him..

I think your belief has a knack for self contradiction
cheesy

Why are you black and not white..have u ever asked yoursef dat question.

Lemme help you with the answerbcos your ancestors a million years where black even though u never existed then.eventhough u weren't in existence when they were allegedly created black.

And for the knack and contradictory theory or misconception that's becos u have problem studying your bible.
Christ choose to die for your sin and God didn't held him back eventhough we were suppose to pay for our sins ..that's LOVE.
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by STEVENcrack(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
theAtheist101:

I pray in my name for your [size=14] brain [/size]. Thank me later when you see changes.
You are an atheist becos u are living fine. When d real storms of life comes up against you then u would seek the one and only true good.
Eccle 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
Repent and give ur life to christ.
Re: If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. by Brown47: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
flames007:

And the all-knowing God created satan when he knew satan will fail, created man when he knew satan will decieve him, cast out satan from heaven to earth again to come and decive people.

Like you just said satan started all this things but you failed to remember who created satan, gave him power to misuse it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! / According To The Bible, To Whom Are We To Be Submissive, And Why? / What Christianity Teaches! God Hate Religion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.