Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' (8874 Views)

Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince / SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by oladean(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2006
"The hour has come to liberate the world from all oppressions of the devil through the preaching of the WORD of FAITH and I am sending you to undertake this task ."

WHY GO ALL THE WAY TO SHILOH

Shiloh a prophetic gathering of the body of Christ hosted by Living Faith Church WorldWide. It has always been a memorable gathering with diversities of supernatural manifestations culminating in undeniable proofs in testimonies of signs and wonders.
This prophetic gathering tagged Shiloh is in response to a clear mandate that accompanied our entry into Canaanland. This is as conveyed in Joshua 18:1.

And the whole congregation of the children of Israel assemble together at Shiloh, and set up the tabernacle of the congregation there. And the land was subdued before them
Ever since inception, this gathering has attracted participants from over 50 nations at a time and this number keeps enlarging year after year. The question one may ask in this jet age is this,

WHY GO ALL THE WAY TO SHILOH? WHY TAKE ALL THE TROUBLE? AND WHY SUBJECT ONESELF TO ALL KINDS OF HASSLES IN THE MIDST OF SUCH A MAMMOTH CROWD?

The answers to these are simple:

First, it is commanded as stated above in Joshua 18:1. Shiloh is a prophetic command for this commission and when you operate as commanded you are supernaturally in command. A commandment is meant to be obeyed not to be preached, discussed or talked about.

“If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land”.
saiah 1:19

Secondly, it is for the distribution of our inheritance in Christ that is yet to be realized.
“And there remained among the children of Israel seven tribes, which had not yet received their inheritance.
And Joshua said unto the children of Israel, How long are ye slack to go to possess the land, which the Lord God of your fathers hath given you”.
Joshua 18:2-3
Whatever Christ died for that anyone is yet to experience Shiloh is the ground where such is distributed. This is what I believe is responsible for all kinds of Signs and Wonders that has become the global identity of Shiloh.

Finally, it is for the conferment of dominion upon the church in the land.

“…, and the land was subdued before them”

Joshua 18:1b

Shiloh is the ground where every participant is anointed for dominion in our various fields of endeavours resulting in the overall dominion of the body.

May I therefore admonish every one in the winners family particularly to put everything aside and make arrangement to be in Shiloh 2006. The theme again is DESTINED TO WIN.
There is a miracle awaiting you as you set your feet on the ground in Canaanland come December 5th, 2006. Every form of affliction that has defied solution shall be destroyed on this mountain as it has always been in the previous Shilohs. I see your portion of the great happenings at Shiloh supernaturally delivered to you. I am looking forward to seeing you at Shiloh 2006.

Amen and amen.
Keep the fire burning.
Bishop David O. Oyedepo

>>See what the Lord has done in previous shiloh's
HOUSE,JOB,MARRIAGE ALL IN ONE SWEEP
When I came to Shiloh last year, I presented my written expectations to God regarding my life, business and career. I was expecting God to give me a good job, I was trusting Him to get married, I was trusting God to have a business that will make me to stop being a tenant and to become a landlord. I was also trusting God for a financial breakthrough.
When I got home, I kept believing and confessing the Word, especially all those statements Bishop Oyedepo declared during the prophetic declarations. I kept speaking them every single day. I believed in them.
First of all I got a job, which was much better than the previous one. After this I bought a house. In July, I met my husband, he is a pastor and we got married shortly. In fact everything I wrote as expectation has come to pass. Today also, I have a business of my own. I give God all the glory.

— C. C. (London).

I CAME OUT FIRST OVERALL!
The Lord has favoured me highly. I came to Shiloh 2002. Thereafter, a bank employed me and did not give me my rightful position and I was upset. I was put on my toes and told that unless I performed, I will be laid off. As a result of this, I collected all the tapes of Shiloh, listened to them and I keyed into the principles outlined by God’s servant, Bishop, David Oyedepo, who said, “If you follow the principles, you will surely come out victorious.”
I am here to testify that God has supernaturally given me an excellent rating on the job. In the month of December all eighty-five managers gathered together and I came out first overall. I met my target of 1.2billion deposit; I met my profit of 6.6.million per month. My employment was confirmed, they now consider me as the head of a department, I also have an official residence in Abuja. God has supernaturally given me this grace to excel amongst my peers. I give Him all the glory.

— George, A. (Mrs.) Nigeria

NO MORE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
Since 1977 I have been battling with the problem of high blood pressure. Anytime I travelled I had to carry enough drugs supplies. My children all knew the names of the drugs I was using. That was my situation until I attended Shiloh 2002.
The first day I arrived I used the drugs. I brought enough supply to last the duration of the programme. When I entered the church I knelt down and told God, 'You are the God of Hannah, she met you at Shiloh and you granted her heart's desire. Since you are the same God, I want you to do the same for me. My desire is that I get healed of the high blood pressure and I will no longer use the drugs.'
Then made a pledge to God saying, if my request is met I will redeem the pledge in addition to giving the testimony here. Since that day till now (December 2003), I have not taken those drugs again. I am completely healed. I give all glory to God.

— Adeboye, B. (Nigeria)

PARTIAL BLINDNESS HEALED
On the 5th of November, I woke up with a challenge, I washed my face and I discovered that I could not see. I went to tell my Bishop and he prayed for me and laid his hands on me.
Then I prepared to come to Shiloh. By the time I came, I could only see something like a very thick cloud; if you are not very close to me I cannot see your face. Then I went to the healing school and the fog lightened, and I could now move round more easily. Later on, I sat with the foreign delegates, very close to the screen, looking at Bishop Oyedepo directly. As he when Papa pointed towards my direction when he was preaching, water started to come out of my eyes and when I cleaned it, I realized that I could see clearly. I give all the glory to God.

— Mrs. Abum, R. (Accra)

BROTHER IN-LAW FOUND AFTER 16 YEARS
My in-law disappeared for 16years. We even thought he was dead. But something within me said you are a winner, you can intercede for him.
I came for Shiloh 2002 and one of my prayer requests was that my in-law should come back from anywhere he was. Bishop Oyedepo said that any request dropped in the ark will receive an answer before Shiloh 2003. God honoured the word of His servant and my in-law came back on 8th of December, a day before Shiloh 2003.

— Ugwa, C.

BABY INSPITE OF FIBROID
When we had our first baby, it was discovered at the hospital that my wife could not have another baby. Due to fibroids, she had suffered several miscarriages. So we came for Shiloh 2002, wrote down our request and dropped it along with a prophet's offering. That same month of Shiloh 2002 (December), my wife took in, and she carried the baby for 9 months, despite the fibroid in her womb. Nine months exactly after Shiloh, my wife delivered a bouncing baby boy. I give God all the glory.

Egbiuji, K. (Umuahia).

See What the Lord has done

‘SS’ Converted To ‘AA’
“I was born in 1989, and six months after, my parents discovered that I was a sicklier. There is no week that they would not donate a pound of blood for me. I was suffering from hospital to hospital. A friend of my father invited us to Shiloh 2003, telling us that our problem will be solved there. I came to Shiloh 2003 and said, ‘Lord, I will not go back with this sickness.’ And since I went back, I’ve never experienced anything sickle cell again. When we went for a blood test, my blood genotype is now AA!”

Joshua, O.(Nigeria)

FRUIT OF THE WOMB
The Lord God has done a great thing in my life. I was married for seven years and there was no issue (child). And in the course of Shiloh last year, when Papa (Bishop Oyedepo) declared that “anyone that has come here as a barren woman will receive their miracle baby”. Today to the glory of God, my child is here physically and is nine months old today. I named her Faith because when I refused to use other alternatives, people now nicknamed me Baba Faith.
So, when the child now came, I named her Faith Onemola.

- Dcn. Peter Onemola,(Nigeria)

Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by SOJ(m): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2006
my friend buzzoff! since when did going to canaanland become a job offer? angry get a life,dude!
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by TY4succex(m): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2006
My friend soj, i think we should put a little restraint in passing judgement on posters espcially one like this. while the message posted by oladean is not a job opening, it is indeed a source of open door for job opportunity. This is because every "good and perfect GIFT comes from God". It could be a succour for the dissappointed and a hope for the desperate job seeker. In that regard it is absolutely not irrelevant in this forum.
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by Seun(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2006
Moved to Religion section
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by adultebony(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2006
SOJ, I think you need to reorder your life and tame your tongue (or fingers). Shiloh might not be a 'Job Vancancy' post but if you attend AND PRACTICE THE PRINCIPLES TAUGHT THERE it could make you an employer of labor for life!

I think you should attend it. Your life will be better for it.
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by smartsoft(m): 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2006
i'm living testimony!
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by youlaw: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2006
I'm a living testimony, sure I will be there. For I'm destiny to win,
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by legina: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2006
Shiloh 2006 is indeed a place to be, because I'm a living testimony of his goodness.
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by oge4real(f): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2006
nothing will come between shilo and I this time,because I'm DESTINED TO WIN! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by adetunrayo(f): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2006
I will be there too,though for the first time.
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by nkenk(f): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2006
will be there life! shiloh indeed is a lpace 2 be.plz people as in nairalanders endeavour to be there!
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by nkenk(f): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2006
hello people!esp.soj,shiloh is indeed a place 2 be. I will be there life and i ope 2 see u all nairalanders there.No one can stop u from winning come 2007!
for u are indded destined to win!
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by tinuade001(f): 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2006
I'm a living testimony. Shiloh is indeed a place to be. I am destined to win.
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by andor(m): 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2006
I AM A LIVING PROVE OF SHILOH'S BENEFITS. THIS YEAR TOO I MUST BE THERE BY HIS GRACE. AND I KNOW another round of testimonie await me there
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by lioness(f): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2006
~~funny the things we do~~~
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by Quito: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2006
Well its a place of encounte and i beliv nothing is impossible
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by lioness(f): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2006
cool
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by bisiofgod(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2006
where u go to and what u listen to in life determines how far u will go in life.2004,i was priviledge to go to shiloh for the first time.i made a pledge there&told God from a sincere heart as a corps member that i dont want to struggle for a job.though i no no body.to proove the faithfulness of God,12days after my youth service,i got a job into one of the first three leading stock-broking firm in nigeria.friends,as of today am currently a head of operations.helping poeple to get a job in the same company including 2poeple this week from the same ministry.go and experience GODand c every good gift of vlife following u.it is GODdat u need to have all your needs met.because with
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by Christino(m): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2006
Going on Leave men, I gotta be there, will miss NL though.
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by Seun(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2006
Aww, we'll miss you too. When you return, please make sure you share what you've learned with the house.
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by Mongue(m): 8:54am On Nov 18, 2006
Isn't it true that TED HAGGARD was due to be one of the headline actors at this years SHILOH masquerade?

They found out that he has been taking drugs and having sex with young men, I wonder what the rest of them do with all that money that you are so keen to give them?
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by boladonas(m): 6:37am On Nov 20, 2006
tinuade001:

I'm a living testimony. Shiloh is indeed a place to be. I am destined to win.

I WAS IN SHILOH FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 1999, SINCE THEN NOTHING CAN SEPARATE ME FROM THE LOVE OF GOD , NOT EVEN NAIRALAND!!!!!!

EVERY YEAR I GET RENEWAL OF SPIRIT AND DIRECTION FOR THE NEXT YEAR FROM SHILOH AND ITS AWESOME, THERES GOD IN SHILOH, HE IS THE REASON FOR OUR ETERNAL SUCCESS, DO NOT MISS SHILOH FOR ANYTHING, U MISS IT .HMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN U MISS OUT , AND THE STRUGGLE CONTINUES!!!!!!
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by lioness(f): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2006
good for you
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by greatgeo(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2006
WINNERS YOUTH MINISTRY presents FLOW in the SPIRIT 24TH NOV 2006.youth centre 38 Raji-Oba Street Iyana-Ipaja lagos 10pm till cock crows.don't b told b der.shiloh is a place to b nothing will ever stop me from going to SHILOH.Peace
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by jaybaby(f): 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2006
I Pray i ll be free to attend! sad sad sad--- I Know there will be so much of showers of BLESSING! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by lioness(f): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2006
amen
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by deb(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2006
Shiloh is a place to be
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by chyziani: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2006
S H I L O H is a sure place to be!
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by lioness(f): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2006
undecided
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by jaybaby(f): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2006
Lioness Y?
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by st1(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2006
Shiloh for me is the turning point. In less than 2 weeks of my request to God @shiloh 2004, I got employed in an oil servicing firm. 2006, I will be there.
Re: Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' by Agherese(f): 11:45am On Nov 29, 2006
Since l have read these testimony l will be here.So that ,l will have my own testimony to give too because everyone need his mercy since is tag ''Destiny Win'' we must win in Jesus Name Amen. And all our expectation shall not be cut off .Bless you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did God Forgive Those That Crucified Jesus? / Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? / ..so Many Denominations; A Blessing Or A Curse To Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.